The Official Congratulations Mr Negreanu Thread

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats DN. Been on vacation all week so had limited access, but silently railing on BlackBerry. Very Well Done...

I just want to add my congratulations to this thread as well. It was a well-deserved win. I don't think we'll be waiting 4 more years to see you win bracelet #5. Do it again in your next event.

I rock at limit hold'em tournaments- nuff said. It's tough to beat me when you can't move in pre-flop! One of the things I always loved about limit is that the great players are separated from the pack by their ability to sniff out bluffs, but also fold hands being laid a huge price. That's tough to do, and most people just pay it off every time. I will be in the HU tomorrow. There was no celebrating, because I haven't won the POY yet. E-DOG has a 45 point lead... but I'm a comin'

I rock at limit hold'em tournaments- nuff said. It's tough to beat me when you can't move in pre-flop! One of the things I always loved about limit is that the great players are separated from the pack by their ability to sniff out bluffs, but also fold hands being laid a huge price. That's tough to do, and most people just pay it off every time. I will be in the HU tomorrow. There was no celebrating, because I haven't won the POY yet. E-DOG has a 45 point lead... but I'm a comin'
GL tomorrow !!!
June 10: Daniel - Hey Ivey Ivey - Yeah...whats up? Daniel - I won the golf match...got my $100k? Ivey - You got lucky. June 12 Daniel - Yo Phil Ivey - What now Daniel - Pass the Suga... Ivey - What?!?!? Daniel - Please add $200k to my tab!
You know what... I think that's exactly how it went. And since you can't have/give enough buttkissing in one day. Here is a big cheer for the big guy ! ! ! ! ! 340x.jpgHehe,Jan

Man-ee-faces said that DN wouldn't get into the top 30 of any event this series.He has just moved into the top 30 bracelet winners of all time IN THE WORLD EVER!Pwed.