El Guapo Vs. Dirtydutch

More like an instructional video. MY hustle is definitive.
indeed it is sir. I just got off the phone with my good friend Bill Belichek and he had some interesting video for me. I'll have you know, I've passed this along to guapo.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw3m69XCkaw...feature=relatedFYI, I don't rickroll. That's almost gayer than checkboxes
  • Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dutch can't claim poverty on this one, either. I know for a fact that his family is absolutely loaded. I think they own a chain of laundries or something..

oh ok cool. call dutch, maybe he can recommend a good place to get some stir fried collie.

indeed it is sir. I just got off the phone with my good friend Bill Belichek and he had some interesting video for me. I'll have you know, I've passed this along to guapo.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw3m69XCkaw...feature=relatedFYI, I don't rickroll. That's almost gayer than checkboxes
I don't get it. None of those drivers were me. You're a ****ing retard.
I don't get it. None of those drivers were me. You're a ****ing retard.
Well obviously they weren't you, but some of them did train under you. Duh.

I left work a little early today and drove on down. I'm in atlanta now and checked in and all that stuff. guapo: we still on to meet tomorrow? i don't really have anything to do until you get in, so to anybody else out there in the atlanta area, whats there to do around here on a monday night? bigd, what time are you getting here?

I left work a little early today and drove on down. I'm in atlanta now and checked in and all that stuff. guapo: we still on to meet tomorrow? i don't really have anything to do until you get in, so to anybody else out there in the atlanta area, whats there to do around here on a monday night? bigd, what time are you getting here?
I'm here. Call my cell. We'll get some dinner tonight.

What day is the race? If it's not until this weekend then I will see you bitches on Thursday. My money is on DD. He's fucking asian!!! You guys are retarded to think he will lose.

What day is the race? If it's not until this weekend then I will see you bitches on Thursday. My money is on DD. He's fucking asian!!! You guys are retarded to think he will lose.
Well then, I take it you want to put your money where your mouth is, fish. It's no surprise that a guy named after Wakefield would support Dutch.
Well then, I take it you want to put your money where your mouth is, fish. It's no surprise that a guy named after Wakefield would support Dutch.
Is Dutch still getting 9-1?
I get in at 845 at night tommorrow. Plenty of time to hit the Gold club after I get in.
Gold Club was shut down a long time ago. Are you looking for black/Asian chicks or white? For your basic college-type white kid environment, Pink Pony is probably what you want. But since you're a wigger, you're coming to the right city; this is the ghetto stripping capital of the world.
Gold Club was shut down a long time ago. Are you looking for black/Asian chicks or white? For your basic college-type white kid environment, Pink Pony is probably what you want. But since you're a wigger, you're coming to the right city; this is the ghetto stripping capital of the world.
I'll actually probably be too amped up for the race to go to a strip club.. I'll just hire a Dominatrix and get her to peg the shit out of me, that usually calms me down. But thanks for the tips.
I'll actually probably be too amped up for the race to go to a strip club.. I'll just hire a Dominatrix and get her to peg the shit out of me, that usually calms me down. But thanks for the tips.
let's a discount on a twofer

I don't understand what happend that made everyone whip out their e-balls?Is this a huge level culminating in a gran turismo match w/ stars play money on the line or are you guys all really as lame as this thread is leading me to believe?

I don't understand what happend that made everyone whip out their e-balls?Is this a huge level culminating in a gran turismo match w/ stars play money on the line or are you guys all really as lame as this thread is leading me to believe?
We'll see who's lame when I have two race cars and you have no race cars, you blunt-edged ovarian clot. If someone talks shit about me, they either have to bitch out like Mac did or take it to the track to get pwned, like El Homo is doing. That simple.
We'll see who's lame when I have two race cars and you have no race cars, you blunt-edged ovarian clot. If someone talks shit about me, they either have to bitch out like Mac did or take it to the track to get pwned, like El Homo is doing. That simple.
Bitch out? I got 10K that says you're rall rock and no rackion.
You guys got me, I lose. I was 50/50 on whether to do the "its real" or "its fake" reply. I chose wrong
Bitch out? I got 10K that says you're rall rock and no rackion.
Hells yeah you bitched out; I don't see you behind the wheel, ready to race. ****ing racist, white trash wigger, hiding behind his money. If you're such a badass, why not race me yourself? Put up or shut, little bitch.