El Guapo Vs. Dirtydutch

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dutch can't claim poverty on this one, either. I know for a fact that his family is absolutely loaded. I think they own a chain of laundries or something..

oh ok cool. call dutch, maybe he can recommend a good place to get some stir fried collie.

Shemales in my opinion are not really a great way to get into it. I think the learning curve is so steep that you're better off just jumping in. On a fag scale of 0-10(9 being sports, 10 being gay), jerking off to a chick is a 1, jerking off to a shemale is a 3 and jerking off to a dude is like a 7-8, depending on how much you like it. So the jump from shemale to male is so giant that there's no point, unless you just really like shemales.
I completely disagree. Shemales are a great introduction into homosexual self gratification. Lord knows thats how I got started.
  • 5 weeks later...
This looks like a fun thread but I'll just take cliff notes.
EG and DD are feuding over cars. EG won, DD refuses to pay. As far as I know they still hate each other.
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Read it the whole through for the first time. Sal's "wait...so what race did I watch?" comment deserved more love.Did DNA actually believe it?
He believes alot....trust me.
  • 1 year later...
The best is that he still believes it was the FBI who "arrested" and "cavity-searched" him.
I find myself wishing there was a like button at times like these. On the other hand, I suppose the like button is a little lame. I say that despite the fact that I use it too often. This post was damn funny.