El Guapo Vs. Dirtydutch

You know, I knew this level would end up in BigD berating somebody for being a moron.I never would have guessed it would have been Hollywood.Haha who am I kidding, of course I knew it was going to be him.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dutch can't claim poverty on this one, either. I know for a fact that his family is absolutely loaded. I think they own a chain of laundries or something..

oh ok cool. call dutch, maybe he can recommend a good place to get some stir fried collie.

You know, I knew this level would end up in BigD berating somebody for being a moron.I never would have guessed it would have been Hollywood.Haha who am I kidding, of course I knew it was going to be him.
Dude...it's your birthday. Go outside.... you friggin nerd.
Dude...it's your birthday. Go outside.... you friggin nerd.
I just got done having sex, leave me alone I'm resting.Edit: I lied, I just got done watching people have sex, but it still wore me out.
to be precise, I talked about him being a moron to other people while pretending he wasn't there, that's similar too, but not quite the same, as berating them for being a moron.
I just got done having sex, leave me alone I'm resting.Edit: I lied, I just got done watching people have sex, but it still wore me out.
oh I'm sorry, that was actually people working out.

Do you ever think that Hollywood may be leveling us? Coming off as a complete moron, never answering any of the questions that people ask him, completely ignoring any sense of logic and continuing to post pointless drivel. But in actuality, he's only doing this to ignore the hell out of this, and he's actually a very smart individual who is just toying with our minds?God damnit, I've put way to much thought into this.

Do you ever think that Hollywood may be leveling us? Coming off as a complete moron, never answering any of the questions that people ask him, completely ignoring any sense of logic and continuing to post pointless drivel. But in actuality, he's only doing this to ignore the hell out of this, and he's actually a very smart individual who is just toying with our minds?God damnit, I've put way to much thought into this.
yes.....thats what....i'm doing.LOL
That was funny.... seriously. Good one.
You're smarter than most of us give you credit for .... almost
I knew it was your joke account!
Forget you saw that!
well, you said boston didn't have fancy names, I was trying to gauge how bad it was. I know I always had to de-seed the stuff I got in chicago.
Chicago and Boston are not the same place.Hope this helps.
I've considered it.. but if you look at some of hollywoods old posts, before I made him famous, they were just as vapid and contentless, perhaps even moreso. So if it was a joke account, he would have had to post for months and months of vapid garbage, until someone finally took the bait. In order for someone to do that, they'd have to be so committed to Dada, Kaufman-esque comedy that they'd be walking the tight rope between genius and the severely insane. So, while I think it's possible for him to be a joke account, I'd say it's much more likely that he's just your best friend's little brother who never grew up.. You know the one, the one that would always hang around, and annoy the sht out of you, but you could never do anything to him because he'd cry to his mom, and you were stuck with him 'cause his mom would make you play with him. That's the type of guy I see hollywood being, the peter pan version. But if he is a level or a joke account, I seriously think I'd blow whoever made him, because it would be the most staggering thing ever.
I've considered it.. but if you look at some of hollywoods old posts, before I made him famous, they were just as vapid and contentless, perhaps even moreso. So if it was a joke account, he would have had to post for months and months of vapid garbage, until someone finally took the bait. In order for someone to do that, they'd have to be so committed to Dada, Kaufman-esque comedy that they'd be walking the tight rope between genius and the severely insane. So, while I think it's possible for him to be a joke account, I'd say it's much more likely that he's just your best friend's little brother who never grew up.. You know the one, the one that would always hang around, and annoy the sht out of you, but you could never do anything to him because he'd cry to his mom, and you were stuck with him 'cause his mom would make you play with him. That's the type of guy I see hollywood being, the peter pan version. But if he is a level or a joke account, I seriously think I'd blow whoever made him, because it would be the most staggering thing ever.
Face it... you've been looking for a reason to blow a guy for years.... Pucker up sweet cheeks!I'm famous! That's awesome Corky !
My name is BAHRry LEENkin!
Alright. Okay let me hit stop. And let me rewind that one. Alright now I'mgonna play it back for you. Are these people having sex or are they in a weightroom. Here we go.{Playback}Now what do you think?That was you having sex with me.That's right and thanks for stoppin' by. Okay. Well, until next time this isBarry Lakin sayin all the world is schlach.

So theres a neighborhood party going on across the street. All the houses around me are respresented. Looks about 40 people. But no invite for me. Weird. I guess they dont like it when I take the trash out in my boxers.

So theres a neighborhood party going on across the street. All the houses around me are respresented. Looks about 40 people. But no invite for me. Weird. I guess they dont like it when I take the trash out in my boxers.
It's not the boxers, it's what going on underneath when you go outside.
You have NO balls if you don't walk out in your boxers right now and start watering the lawn.
It's not the boxers, it's what going on underneath when you go outside.
Maybe. And I'll tell ya, if I felt feelings or gave a fuck about their landscaping stories, I might could be a little hurt. But I dont. And most of the time I flip it up into the waistband. Feels great, and I shot a load into my belly button one time.
You have NO balls if you don't walk out in your boxers right now and start watering the lawn.
The neighborhood association wouldnt stand for it! They'd toss me out faster than you can say REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER.
I'd say it's much more likely that he's just your best friend's little brother who never grew up.. You know the one, the one that would always hang around, and annoy the sht out of you, but you could never do anything to him because he'd cry to his mom, and you were stuck with him 'cause his mom would make you play with him. That's the type of guy I see hollywood being, the peter pan version. But if he is a level or a joke account, I seriously think I'd blow whoever made him, because it would be the most staggering thing ever.
perfect.
The neighborhood association wouldnt stand for it! They'd toss me out faster than you can say REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER.
They have no sense of humor