El Guapo Vs. Dirtydutch

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dutch can't claim poverty on this one, either. I know for a fact that his family is absolutely loaded. I think they own a chain of laundries or something..

oh ok cool. call dutch, maybe he can recommend a good place to get some stir fried collie.

I am guessing we don't ever see Dutch around here again. Race is over, if you can even call it that.The track was a modified Le mans style track, to accommodate drifting, but still had long straightaways. After intros (Sal and BigD, BigD has a ginormous head BTW!, bigger than I ever expected) We confirm the stakes. In addition I got $6,500 of side action.We head out, to the start. 5 laps, crash and DQ.So we we get to the line, we let BigD wave the green flag, and we were off. I take a retty immediate lead, and there is some trees in the middle of the track so if you get a ahead a turn or two, you can lose track of your opponent. After about 90 seconds Dutch is no where to be seen, I have already done the big straight away and coming around for lap 2 (its about 3 minutes per lap). When I get back to the beginning of the big straight away, I see Dutch stammering near his car and some of the track crew heading over there. (He is OK) This dumb asses secret weapon was two tanks of NOS. He knew about the straightaways and was going to get a lead then, hit it again on the final lap. Well he apparently he punched it before he was fully out of his drift going into the straightaway and it spun him right into a tire wall. Pretty much destroyed his car. There is some salvageable parts, but not much.So once I make sure he is ok, he gets checked out at a local hospital. I ask him how he plans on covering his end of the bet. This *******, tells me the escrow has his pink and the car is all mine. We then get into a huge argument over the fact that it was for a car equivalent to a 25K value. Not a crashed up P.O.S.!Finally security asks me to leave because we are making such a ruckus. I am back at the hotel now, and real don't know what to do. I don't want a busted up S2000 that I can maybe salvage 5K in parts off.I would be suprised if we ever hear from Dutch again. This tends to be one of those situations where one tucks there tail and hides.If anyone has any suggestions, I am all ears. I wish I would have considered the fact that he may total his car into the bet. Regardless I shut him up, and made more than enough cash on the side for the trip and to compensate my buddy on the use of the car.Suprisingly I am not super angry, a little titlted and pretty tired, as we raced early this morning.

Well done on having the balls to do it, I did wonder what'd happen if someone crashed, shame it's come upDid you get any pics of the Merc?Going up against a 450hp car with just Nitrous on an S2k seems a pretty weak idea to me

I am guessing we don't ever see Dutch around here again. Race is over, if you can even call it that.The track was a modified Le mans style track, to accommodate drifting, but still had long straightaways. After intros (Sal and BigD, BigD has a ginormous head BTW!, bigger than I ever expected) We confirm the stakes. In addition I got $6,500 of side action.We head out, to the start. 5 laps, crash and DQ.So we we get to the line, we let BigD wave the green flag, and we were off. I take a retty immediate lead, and there is some trees in the middle of the track so if you get a ahead a turn or two, you can lose track of your opponent. After about 90 seconds Dutch is no where to be seen, I have already done the big straight away and coming around for lap 2 (its about 3 minutes per lap). When I get back to the beginning of the big straight away, I see Dutch stammering near his car and some of the track crew heading over there. (He is OK) This dumb asses secret weapon was two tanks of NOS. He knew about the straightaways and was going to get a lead then, hit it again on the final lap. Well he apparently he punched it before he was fully out of his drift going into the straightaway and it spun him right into a tire wall. Pretty much destroyed his car. There is some salvageable parts, but not much.So once I make sure he is ok, he gets checked out at a local hospital. I ask him how he plans on covering his end of the bet. This *******, tells me the escrow has his pink and the car is all mine. We then get into a huge argument over the fact that it was for a car equivalent to a 25K value. Not a crashed up P.O.S.!Finally security asks me to leave because we are making such a ruckus. I am back at the hotel now, and real don't know what to do. I don't want a busted up S2000 that I can maybe salvage 5K in parts off.I would be suprised if we ever hear from Dutch again. This tends to be one of those situations where one tucks there tail and hides.If anyone has any suggestions, I am all ears. I wish I would have considered the fact that he may total his car into the bet. Regardless I shut him up, and made more than enough cash on the side for the trip and to compensate my buddy on the use of the car.Suprisingly I am not super angry, a little titlted and pretty tired, as we raced early this morning.
Crazy stuff, glad no one was hurt. This is reminiscent of the Fast and the Furious where they race for pinks but he destroys his car in the process, then gives him the 10 second car at the end to get away. Well ok it's all pretty similiar except for the get away car at the end.I'm really surprised as much that went into this none of you had a provision that accounted for what to do if the car was totalled.
are there any pictures or cell phone vids that got made?
there was some sort of liability thing that stopped them from being allowed to video it, but ElG was going to try and sneak a camera in anyways. i hope he made it.

just some recaps

I got 10 K on stars on Guapo at 2:1, if anyone wants to their money way on the Banana Boy..
You'll rue the day, ghetto trash.
You can turn the TC on anything off, but I doubt El Guapo and his idiot wigger friends, standing around in do-rag and "Old Skool" jerseys, can turn off so much as the parking break.
...And why dumbass wiggers like El Fago are about to be losing their whips. It's funny how a little information takes me from 9:1 dog (based on Faggy's dumbass calculations) to unanimous favorite. That Merc will look real sweet next to your balls in my trophy case, homo.
God, you're such a little bitch. I have to say, though, I'm mildly impressed that you've followed through like this. If you want to back out, though, I'll understand.
**** you. You wanna' race, too? I'll take all comers, bitches.
We'll see who's lame when I have two race cars and you have no race cars, you blunt-edged ovarian clot. If someone talks shit about me, they either have to bitch out like Mac did or take it to the track to get pwned, like El Homo is doing. That simple.
I'll never sell this car. It's my baby. I'll just keep making it faster and faster, forever. Or until I can afford something European.

OH EM GEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If I will live to be 10,000 I will never see a funnier site that that. Dutch was talking so much shit that you would not beilieve it. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHHAHAHAHAabwhwhshahahahahahah'pwned.jpghahahahhahahahahahahha oh shit.. I think I laughed for 10 minutes straight when he crashed.But this car shit is news to me. This is utter bs, dutch, and you know it. That car is worth maybe 500 in scrap now. You need to pay up, little man. There's no avoiding this one. On the other hand, your backer has 100x the class that you do, and handed over 5 k to me on the spot, even though it looked like there was steam coming out of his ears, like those old school warner bros movies about the world war 2 japs..hahahahhahahahaha Man.. I'm still laughing. I don't think I'm ever getting over this.

Well done on having the balls to do it, I did wonder what'd happen if someone crashed, shame it's come upDid you get any pics of the Merc?Going up against a 450hp car with just Nitrous on an S2k seems a pretty weak idea to me
Yeah I took some pics of the car before we got to the track, but I did not bring my usb adapter so I won't be able to DL them until I get home.

Wow. I just saw this thread. Wow. This is real? Wow. Wows.Certainly, the lesson Dutch learned from all of this could have been attained through reading one or more of the masterful works of literature he has in his extensive library.

• Like 1
Alright we have the details worked out. Dutch and I will be racing for pink slips (or equivalent value of the vehicle) in a race this Wednesday June 11th on a private course on Georgia. Race style will be drifting (fast and the furious Tokyo Drift style for those not familiar) 5 laps, crash equals immediate disqualification.I will be running a modified 2005 C230 Mercedes Kompressor with Dynan suspension and chiped, ported and tires that are you can only get for track use.Dutch will be running on his 2002 Honda S2000 (Typical) he wont tell me what he has done to it, but it does not matter.The approximate value of each car has been determined to be 25K. Since I don't own the car I'm running, I am putting up the cash day of against his car.I wanted to do a cash overlay but this broke ass says he put all his money in his ride, so the only way I can get anymore on it is side action.I am willing to lay 1.9 to 1 that I win. Total max bet of an additional 25K, minimum bet from one person in 1K. Please PM if you are interested in the side action.
On the surface given that you were putting up cash against a car it would seem that he owes you the cash since he wrecked it. My premise is that if you wrecked he would have taken the cash so fair is fair. Again, that's assuming he would have taken your cash. It probably should have said upfront what would happen in case of an accident. Technically he was offering up his pink slip and admitted to having no cash and that's probably what you'll get.Judge Judy would scold you both
On the surface given that you were putting up cash against a car it would seem that he owes you the cash since he wrecked it. My premise is that if you wrecked he would have taken the cash so fair is fair. Again, that's assuming he would have taken your cash. It probably should have said upfront what would happen in case of an accident. Technically he was offering up his pink slip and admitted to having no cash and that's probably what you'll get.Judge Judy would scold you both
yeah, he wrecked it before the pink slips were transfered, you agreed to equal value, so gving over 200 in scrap is NOT equal value. Make with the money ,you drug addled chink. It's not like you or your family would be hard to find. We know who you are, we have the pink slip you ****ing genius. Don't **** with El Guapo on this, make this right.
yeah this was basically what I was telling guapo after it all happened. inbetween bouts of laughter obviously. that shit was the funniest thing I've ever seen. dutch running around yelling about his car while BigD was, and I am not making this up, laughing hysterically and pointing at dutch and doing the "ha ha" thing. if dutch weren't so small I was sure he was going to punch him. but yeah, I told guapo I seriously doubt dutch will ever pay up the amount since it wasn't really stated in the first place what would happen if he crashed. we'll see though.
yeah this was basically what I was telling guapo after it all happened. inbetween bouts of laughter obviously. that shit was the funniest thing I've ever seen. dutch running around yelling about his car while BigD was, and I am not making this up, laughing hysterically and pointing at dutch and doing the "ha ha" thing. if dutch weren't so small I was sure he was going to punch him. but yeah, I told guapo I seriously doubt dutch will ever pay up the amount since it wasn't really stated in the first place what would happen if he crashed. we'll see though.
Seriously, and I shit you not, I nearly shit myself it was so funny. Have you ever laughed so hard that you hyperventellated or thought that maybe you were going to have heart attack? Literally uncontrollable laughter. I'd say the laugh alone would be worth the 25k, but of course, it's not my 25k so it's easy to say.