El Guapo Vs. Dirtydutch

You guys got me, I lose. I was 50/50 on whether to do the "its real" or "its fake" reply. I chose wrong
I love the fags who come in here, and because they're too chicken to do something like this they assume I'm lying. Go play your video games, while they badest man on the net wins free money. Bye now.
  • Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dutch can't claim poverty on this one, either. I know for a fact that his family is absolutely loaded. I think they own a chain of laundries or something..

oh ok cool. call dutch, maybe he can recommend a good place to get some stir fried collie.

Hells yeah you bitched out; I don't see you behind the wheel, ready to race. ****ing racist, white trash wigger, hiding behind his money. If you're such a badass, why not race me yourself? Put up or shut, little bitch.
Because my Escalade isn't exactly tricked out for rice racing, you dumb fucking gook.
Because my Escalade isn't exactly tricked out for rice racing, you dumb fucking gook.
Well, that's what happens when you buy a stupid-looking wigger car: you can't race it. That's like saying, "I just bought a $600,000 house, but I can't really live in it, because I had the roof removed to make it look more stylish." You're a ****ing moron.
Well, that's what happens when you buy a stupid-looking wigger car: you can't race it. That's like saying, "I just bought a $600,000 house, but I can't really live in it, because I had the roof removed to make it look more stylish." You're a ****ing moron.
we'll see what the resale value is, compared to the 40 k you put into that camry, that you'll be about to resell for a bag of donuts.
we'll see what the resale value is, compared to the 40 k you put into that camry, that you'll be about to resell for a bag of donuts.
I'll never sell this car. It's my baby. I'll just keep making it faster and faster, forever. Or until I can afford something European.
DirtyDutch cracks me upThis feels like a practice run for his latest my space persona.I don't drift; but we can do 4 digit division races on the chalk board.
You ****ing crack me up too. The fact that you proudly announce your faggy profession and math skills and think that this ****ing matters to me. I just hope for your sake that you don't tell girls that your idea of sports and competition is to do brainy calculations. You remind me of the homos I would pick on in middle school.
You ****ing crack me up too. The fact that you proudly announce your faggy profession and math skills and think that this ****ing matters to me. I just hope for your sake that you don't tell girls that your idea of sports and competition is to do brainy calculations. You remind me of the homos I would pick on in middle school.
No, I just figured you'd be good at math.Aren't you all?http://www.egguevara.com/shopping/articles/jobsrated.htmlno idea what this source is.But I'm a fag in good company, apparently
LMAO...you came in second to web site manager. That site has to be making fun of nerds or something.
Or well off guys."Jobs Rated Almanac: The Best and Worst Jobs - 250 in All - Ranked by More Than a Dozen Vital Factors Including Salary, Stress, Benefits, and More (Jobs ... Almanac, 6th Ed, 2002) (Jobs Rated Almanac) (Paperback)"

84. School principalMan, I hope you like not having sex with the types of weathered-looking, big-titted Daytona-ready car show spokesmodels one might associate with my stereotype, because it's never happenin', broski.

At least I have a penis...unlike you. Little bitch.
obviously, I can not muster a comback to that witty remark.I'll let you have the last word.Stay safe and try putting a speculum in your eyes to help with the peripheral vision on the track.good night.
obviously, I can not muster a comback to that witty remark.I'll let you have the last word.Stay safe and try putting a speculum in your eyes to help with the peripheral vision on the track.good night.
**** you, donkey dick.
**** you, donkey dick.
Hey brain master, how is Donkey Dick an insult.. maybe having a large penis is insulting int the asian world, what with mirco dicks being the norm, and their cultural emphasis on conformity over individualism, but in the rest of the world is ruled by big cocks..
Hey brain master, how is Donkey Dick an insult.. maybe having a large penis is insulting int the asian world, what with mirco dicks being the norm, and their cultural emphasis on conformity over individualism, but in the rest of the world is ruled by big cocks..
Typical black-loving sentiment.You seem to know all about penis size, huh homo?