Who Is Staying Where/with Who In Vegas This Summer?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who the fuck are g and candice?
Canadian Serial Killers. Not serial killers from Canada mind you, but serial killers of Canadians.

I arrived in Vegas today!I'll be here from May 29th-July 18th. I'm flying back home for a few days arround June 22.I'm gonna go play cash games at the rio or bel. right now.PM me for my cell # if u want to meet up sometime in Vegas to play, eat or hang out sometime during the wsop. :D:ts:4h:D:club:

Ok, thought I'd start a post where anyone that has a house this summer in Vegas can post who all is staying together and approx where, in case anyone wants to get together with other houses and hang out or whatnot, we'll all know who is close to each other. I'll edit my OP with any responses for easier viewing.----------------------------------------6/18 - 6/22 downtown somewheredna4everkissluvrsmacciemacimmyflowbleacherbum3rocksquidsquidswifeGoldie79Chuckstydms26renaedawnOzzyspecbradasstasticvvganeshavvjhnyblzdolfantall0nNikki_NSam_Hard8fryer98poguemahoneMarthaMelissa
Just about all of us will be at the Golden Nugget and Binions. Most of us are 6/18-6/22.. some more and some less

Going to be there tonight.I will be guy in Venetian or PH who is slightly overweight, probably drunk, blond hair red face (kinda albino). Will probably check out WSOP once or twice.

5 days til my San Francisco Trip and 8 Days til Vegas.WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
weeeeeeeeeee! :D:ts:4h:D:club:

Get into Vegas Wednesday afternoon and staying 'til July 1st. Staying w/Lori, obviously. Can't wait to watch the HORSE event. One of the best events, IMO.

Get into Vegas Wednesday afternoon and staying 'til July 1st. Staying w/Lori, obviously. Can't wait to watch the HORSE event. One of the best events, IMO.
Dear Sandy,Keep Nutz away from the poker tables and in the buffet line.Thank You,Nutz' bankroll.
Dear Sandy,Keep Nutz away from the poker tables and in the buffet line.Thank You,Nutz' bankroll.
LOL, I think he might be safe from the tables (poker, that is) :club: - Sylvia is coming with him this trip.

Arriving noonish Saturday, out late Tuesday. Staying a Harrah's.Will post a live HORSE game challenge, likely for Sunday or Monday at the Venitian,.

Arriving noonish Saturday, out late Tuesday. Staying a Harrah's.Will post a live HORSE game challenge, likely for Sunday or Monday at the Venitian,.
Coming late Sunday, staying at Venetian through Friday the 4th of July. Would love to play a live HORSE game - post more info as you have it.
Well well, how mighty nice of Harrah's to spread 4/8 HORSE on weekdays at 7PM with a $3 max rake.Monday 7PM Harrah's!I'll be wearing my blue FCP hat and probably a red long sleeve team Canada shirt (freakin' cold room)
Well well, how mighty nice of Harrah's to spread 4/8 HORSE on weekdays at 7PM with a $3 max rake.Monday 7PM Harrah's!I'll be wearing my blue FCP hat and probably a red long sleeve team Canada shirt (freakin' cold room)
1 hour and counting