Who Is Staying Where/with Who In Vegas This Summer?

Random thoughts.WTF is up with S7S making all of these plans and not letting me know about them. My book clearly states that when a person takes action they must speak with............ Don't pretend like you guys forgot.Last year was so much easier when Casey just booked the condo for us.I SUCK at planning, lol.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

linkament?€ ^^^^check out my sweet keyboard - €€€€€ wtf is that a british pound symbol?
If you are looking for the thread on 4....http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=186238
linkament?€ ^^^^check out my sweet keyboard - €€€€€ wtf is that a british pound symbol?
££££££££££££ please dont insult and put us in with those 'Euro' folk :)On a side note yes i'm in vegas from urm the 29th (flying to nyc on the 26th) and staying with jesse/casey/rdog/chococubs + as a side note to those that are staying there i've spoken to rdog about im flying with a friend who was booking a hotel for a week and if it was cool / if we had room. he said yeh poss share teh double 2 bed room and obv he will pay his way but just incase it wasn't mentioned or anybody has any issues with it. hes like 30 and a good friend from back home :)sam
OMG I'm in stitches from that thread!
LOL...yw..."LOL PENNYAMENTS"
Random thoughts.WTF is up with S7S making all of these plans and not letting me know about them. My book clearly states that when a person takes action they must speak with............ Don't pretend like you guys forgot.Last year was so much easier when Casey just booked the condo for us.I SUCK at planning, lol.
Here was my planning: About 2 months ago when a bunch of housing threads popped up on FCP, I IM'd Jamie and was like, hey you getting a house again? He says yeah, me and the same guys from last year. I said, cool, save me a room. He said: ok. I'm too lazy to plan much more than that :)Mark
££££££££££££ please dont insult and put us in with those 'Euro' folk :)On a side note yes i'm in vegas from urm the 29th (flying to nyc on the 26th) and staying with jesse/casey/rdog/cubsfan + as a side note to those that are staying there i've spoken to rdog about im flying with a friend who was booking a hotel for a week and if it was cool / if we had room. he said yeh poss share teh double 2 bed room and obv he will pay his way but just incase it wasn't mentioned or anybody has any issues with it. hes like 30 and a good friend from back home :)sam
FYP :club:. Also, yes, your buddy is good to go. Besides, we need more people closer to my age :ts.
Here was my planning: About 2 months ago when a bunch of housing threads popped up on FCP, I IM'd Jamie and was like, hey you getting a house again? He says yeah, me and the same guys from last year. I said, cool, save me a room. He said: ok. I'm too lazy to plan much more than that :)Mark
I feel like Magneto in X-Men 3.
LOOOOOOOL at that sig. Please tell me u stole that from the 4 thread in BBV w/ that QQQxx hand thread?BEST THREAD EVER!!!!BFG(oodness)
yes, lol!Weeeeee!
sending out an email to everyone shortly. you'll hear back eventually :5c
cool :D:ts:4h:D:club:
LOL...yw..."LOL PENNYAMENTS"
I HAVEN'T DECIDED WHAT IS MORE IMPRESSIVE..... PLAYING FOR PENNIES OR THE SPACKLE SMEARING THE ENTIRE WALL.
loooooooool
sending out an email to everyone shortly. you'll hear back eventually :5c
I really need to know soon. I plan on being in Vegas for the entire WSOP, so it is very important for me to know if I can stay with you guys. Hopefully I can, because you seem like a great group of guys to stay with. Post in this thread or private message me if you have any issues or concerns on me staying in the house or any updates. If you know I can stay for sure. :D:ts:4h:D:club:

First post updated with info from Cobalts thread. Some mod want to sticky this?Mark