Who Is Staying Where/with Who In Vegas This Summer?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May 28th thru June 3rd. Staying at "No Frills" Bills. Got a room full already though. Coming back June 28th thru July 1st. Wife and I will be at Palazzo.I'll plan to be back one other time in between to beat Jamie up on the golf course and sleep on my inflatable mattress next to his bed.

I turn 21 June 5. If anyone wants to have the honor of staking and/or housing the youngest bracelet winner in history, let me know.drcossack (Scranton)
fyp
I talked to checky about a month ago about the house. He said there was an okay chance that I could stay during the month, but he would have to see if you guys have room for one more. I'm going to be playing a bunch of tournaments and putting in a lot of hours in a cash games. I'm going to be staying for the entire WSOP. You guys seem like a great bunch of guys to room with so hopefully it works out.I can't wait until the start of the WSOP! :D:D:3h:D:club:
Does anybody in the house have a problem with me staying? :D:4h:qh:5c:ts

I live here. Sometime in June I should be moving out of my apartment and into my new house though, so I might have to host an FCP party to break the place in!

Does anybody in the house have a problem with me staying? :D:ts:4h:D:club:
I'm not there enough to be able to say. PM Jamie and see what's up.Mark
I live here. Sometime in June I should be moving out of my apartment and into my new house though, so I might have to host an FCP party to trash the place!
Done and Done!Mark
Weeeeeeeeee!
LOOOOOOOL at that sig. Please tell me u stole that from the 4 thread in BBV w/ that QQQxx hand thread?BEST THREAD EVER!!!!
Mon June 2nd- Thurs June 5th - Rio w/ HookersIf u guys have a room that weekend I would love to bum it up.
BFG(oodness)Cool for me to bum that weekend???
I turn 21 June 5. If anyone wants to have the honor of staking and/or housing the youngest bracelet winner in history, let me know.Dr.Cossack (Scranton)
fyp
LOOOOLSee...now here is a case where a joke was used properly and not OVERUSED...wp!!!
I'll be staying in Africa.- Jordan
Where at?
The Luxor.
LOOOOOOOL at that sig. Please tell me u stole that from the 4 thread in BBV w/ that QQQxx hand thread?BEST THREAD EVER!!!!BFG(oodness)
I'm still loooling just thinking about that thread. It was definitely a money thread. I have to check for some updates if there were any this weekend!
I live here. Sometime in June I should be moving out of my apartment and into my new house though, so I might have to host an FCP party to break the place in!
I may just fly out there for this reason. It'll be in July though, and just you, me, and Lindsey, so it might be a little awkward.Maybe not?- Jordan
I'm still loooling just thinking about that thread. It was definitely a money thread. I have to check for some updates if there were any this weekend!
It has lost a little steam, but the 1st 15 pages or so are maybe the funniest stuff I have ever read on the interwebs.I lose it every time the Jean Luc Picard shows up...I MEAN EVERY TIME!!!!

I was talking to my roommate yesterday and he wouldn't mind if somebody stayed with us for a while. We live in Camden Commons (go look it up) in Henderson. It's about 10min from the strip and we have a dope view of the pool/community area. Also 24 hour pool/fitness center/hottubs/spa.My roommate is going to be out of town for two weeks so someone can have the master bedroom which is good sized and has a private bathroom. Prices are negtionable, PM me if intrested.

I may just fly out there for this reason. It'll be in July though, and just you, me, and Lindsey, so it might be a little awkward.Maybe not?- Jordan
Hmm, interesting proposition. Please provide more details, hopefully on how you'll not be able to make it and how you'll send a Swedish supermodel in your place...
I live here. Sometime in June I should be moving out of my apartment and into my new house though, so I might have to host a party to break the place in!
No love for the BaW guys? We (By this, I mean cwik) claimed it first:
I hope I have a house by the end of May instead of this stupid apartment!
Does this mean BaW has a place to stay?
It has lost a little steam, but the 1st 15 pages or so are maybe the funniest stuff I have ever read on the interwebs.I lose it every time the Jean Luc Picard shows up...I MEAN EVERY TIME!!!!
picard-1.jpgPicard.jpgpicard-no-facepalm.jpggtfo-1.jpgPicard_sheep.jpgPicard.jpgpicard.jpgpicard.gif