Who Is Staying Where/with Who In Vegas This Summer?

June 21st to 28th at the Grandview(vnice timeshare), way down LVblvd. Looking forward to putting in an excessive amount of hours, watching the HORSE event, and railing whoever from FCP decides to grab a bracelet this year. Checking out Gavin and Sebok doing the pokerroad radio should also be a blast. First time ever to Vegas. I finally trust that I have an above average chance of survival.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be staying in vegas from 5/27 - 5/30 on my lonesome if anyone wants a poker buddy. Its a final treat to myself before I head back to the UK after a 9-month internship here. Oh, and i'll be staying at the *cough* sahara *cough*

I'm jealous of all you fockers.GL and Have A Blast.I'm gonna be an Asian tourist in November and check out the Grand Canyon.

I'll be there May 31 - June 3 at some shithole TBD.
I will be at the Stratosphere from May 31 - June 4. I'll probably drive up on the 30th.

fwiw i haven't booked yet, but i'm definitely going to be out there fromt he 29thish to the 7th... if anyone wants to share a room or put me up, that'd be fantastic, otherwise i'm staying in whatever hotel has space

Im at the Rio from 6/2-6/7 and the back again 6/26-6/30anyone interested in getting a Horse game going at planet hollywood the first week?

Mark,Update the OP please cause I definitely live here :)Thanks.
done, along with the last couple updates.Mark

I was just thinking to myself, and I have decided that I would like to go to Vegas.Hopefully I will be there sometime during the week of June 9-13, maybe even the weekend before, I'll figure it out. I'll probably stay at Bill's

I'll be in June 28 to July 1st and will readily buy drinks for all FCPers on one of those nights. Will post a day or two before with a time and place.

So I think I'm going to go June 9th and leave June 12th.Let me know if anyone wants to split a room... probably at Bill's or NYNY.(edit) booked my flight staying at Bill's

I'm going out on the 24th with the GF and her brothers; we're gonna make the circuit if the money holds up. Belligio, GN etc. Good luck to you all. =)

Thinking about going out from June 4 through June 9th. Found a flight on Expedia for $260 total, so I have 3 questions.1. How easily will I be able to sneak into poker rooms and play live? Some of you saw me in Chicago, I don't look that old but I'm at least big.2. Will anybody have an empty bed/couch/floor that I can crash on?3. Would anybody be down to play golf during that time? Don't really want to play by myself.