How come DN never comes around the General Poker Forum. Last time I think i saw him was when I challenged him to the wii bet. He made some pretty hilarious comments and seems like he fits right in. Why doesnt he post here more?

I challenged DN to a wii bowling bet and he said 1 mil a game. then he knocked it down to 50k a game and I said sure. then he started trying to change the rules to left hand and right hand and stuff cuz he knew he would lose. I agreed to 50k and his left handed crap but he didnt go through with it.

I challenged DN to a wii bowling bet and he said 1 mil a game. then he knocked it down to 50k a game and I said sure. then he started trying to change the rules to left hand and right hand and stuff cuz he knew he would lose. I agreed to 50k and his left handed crap but he didnt go through with it.
LOL, I remember this. You're a moron. You obv. don't have 50k to put on it, hence his changing of rules to fuck with you.
LOL, I remember this. You're a moron. You obv. don't have 50k to put on it, hence his changing of rules to fuck with you.
To be fair, it was when 50K Canadian didn't actually mean fifty thousand dollars.
How am I the moron I asked for a friendly challenge. Just cuz I asked DN a normal guy to play some wii bowling. Just because someone is well knwon and in the media doesnt mean they arent just a nromal person and are untouchable. O know I asked someone to play a video game wow Im such a moron. Also I didnt say for 1 million or 50k or anything. He was the one who said that.
I vaguely remember a mention of a vagina eating contest where Mr. Negreanu said he'd have you drawing dead.
Ya he said he was a cunnilingus master and worldwide champ.
This is all too funny.. We all know DN's best game is Wii Boxing
After watching the video of Checky vs Gilbertology on Wii Boxing, I want to see a Checky vs. DN match!!
Wii Mario Kart FTL , played it for first time today and got pwnt.Good fun though
My wife wants this game. Is it any good? I personally hate the Wii but she wanted it for her B-day. She has played it maybe 5 times in 6 months (I told her this would be the case). I first got her a case of Pro Player drink and had to take it back when she told me she wanted the Wii.
My wife wants this game. Is it any good? I personally hate the Wii but she wanted it for her B-day. She has played it maybe 5 times in 6 months (I told her this would be the case). I first got her a case of Pro Player drink and had to take it back when she told me she wanted the Wii.
The same wife that buys you Playboy. She sounds like a winner.Plus shes pregant, but thats my own little fetish Edit: Im not stalking you by the way, you posted all this info a while ago
The same wife that buys you Playboy. She sounds like a winner.Plus shes pregant, but thats my own little fetish Edit: Im not stalking you by the way, you posted all this info a while ago
Liar.She is a winner, but a waste of money for the Wii cuz no one plays it. I want a X-box 360 tho.