Everyday Normal Guy Poker Crew

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to apply for honorary membership... I gotta say, it's looking like staking freak is about the easiest money I've ever made. He's destroying it.
:club: TY, kindly. e-mail sent, btw.
I'd like to apply for honorary membership... I gotta say, it's looking like staking freak is about the easiest money I've ever made. He's destroying it.
Sure you can be one of us. Add the link that we all have in our sig to your to get your name on the official roster. Instructions are earlier in the thread.
Ship another victory to the Every Day Normal Guy CrewJust took down a $1.10 45man Sng, lol.
WOOT WOOT
Add a total domination in a whopping $1.20 18 man FTW. :club: It was fun, though, as I had 70% of the chips when we were 4 handed.
You guys check my PS sharkscope. I had fun.

I just found this league called goal line blitz. Instead of creating a team you create a player and are signed by human owners and play for a team in a 20 game season. The season is only 40 days long as games are played every other night. You can adjust your stats to fit your player to your personality or just to make him bad. It is free to play and you can signup any time...but the season just started two days ago. So get in as soon as you can. There are still a lot of GMs that need players. I posted my dude and had 28 contract offers in about 10 minutes. Check it out. It is a lot of fun. There is a forum that has a FAQ and outlines a lot of questions you might have.http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=8443044I posted this in OT as well and several of us have become addicted to this. I just wanted to give you guys a chance to see it too.

I'm curious if you guys would be interested in a micro sng/mtt barrage sometime in the next few hours. If you are, post here and we'll see if we can get enough interest in something and go from there. Woot.

LOL. Ok, apparently I'm the only lame-o at home on a Friday night. -shrug- $3.30 3x shootout in 30 min. if anyone's around that wants to hit this beeeyotch with me. Bacardi & Cola, do it.

LOL. Ok, apparently I'm the only lame-o at home on a Friday night. -shrug- $3.30 3x shootout in 30 min. if anyone's around that wants to hit this beeeyotch with me. Bacardi & Cola, do it.
sorry just got home gonna grind $10 NLHE and $3.25 45 man T sng all night, no sleep untell i get my $100 in to $150 or its sunday night.
sorry just got home gonna grind $10 NLHE and $3.25 45 man T sng all night, no sleep untell i get my $100 in to $150 or its sunday night.
Alrighty then, well gl with that! :club::ts

Freak how is the stake going?

I C alot of the crew is on tonight is anyone interested in a $4.40 barrage???

Good. Thanks for asking. 1 week down and we've gone from a $100 bankroll to about $125.
what games adn limits r u playing? how many hands about a week?
im up for a barrage, still up for that stake u were offering a few pages back?
I would love to, but I gotta be up early for a little lol churchaments...gl to whoever is playing tho.
what games adn limits r u playing? how many hands about a week?
Mostly .01/.02 NLHE, but some occasional .10/.20 LHE and <$4 mtt/sng's. I just started a week ago, but I tried to play at least 2-3 hours each day. I started really good, hit a snag on the 3rd day, but I've broke about even or profited every day but the 3rd one. The .01/.02 NLHE cash games are super soft, so I try to play that mostly.Edit: And no barrage for me tonight. I'm at the in-laws tonight and on their laptop "checking my e-mail"!
Mostly .01/.02 NLHE, but some occasional .10/.20 LHE and <$4 mtt/sng's. I just started a week ago, but I tried to play at least 2-3 hours each day. I started really good, hit a snag on the 3rd day, but I've broke about even or profited every day but the 3rd one. The .01/.02 NLHE cash games are super soft, so I try to play that mostly.
lets plan on getting in a 440 in about 10-15 mins hows all in? post stars name nvrquit i will ship the stake 50/50 NB.