Everyday Normal Guy Poker Crew

Well I'm not a founding member, but I've been a member long enough to say "Welcome to the Crew." You seem to want it bad enough. So put the link in your sig. and post in here regularly semi-regularly whenever the hell you feel the need to bump it.
Who gave you this authority to make this call? It was a good call and I hereby grant you the authority to so this in the future.
  • Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gave you this authority to make this call? It was a good call and I hereby grant you the authority to so this in the future.
Well I realize that a busy man such as yourself probably doesn't have enough time to keep up with all of the applications that are pouring, so I figured I'd take this one upon myself. I knew it was a risky call, but ultimately I just believed in myself and made the final call. ENGPC FO LIFE!...or until I make a sick run and leave all you poor mo fo's in the dust :club:
Here we gooooooo...step 6/tourney #906213811 time for ENGPC plz!!
edit: nevermind just saw in the other thread... sorry dude! get em next time!
  • 2 weeks later...

This fell to the 7th page???? LAME!!!! Well, after a lengthy break from playing due to some work issues, I'm FINALLY back and looking to get it on! I'm already regged for the 2.20 6 max tourny in 2 1/2 hrs. & the 2.20 4-handed quin shootout in 1 1/2 hrs. and will be playing numerous other micro sng's/mtt's tonight. Any of my fellow crew members running tonight???

Damn it dude! Every time you bump this thread, I'm playing live! Lets get something up for tomorrow I think, lets not have the crew die!
Ok, I'll give this crew thing ONE MORE CHANCE! I'll probably have a pretty similar schedule tomorrow night (2.20 4max quin shootout, 2.20 6max mtt, 3.30 3x shootout, micro sng's, etc.), so be here tomorrow night for some play or I'll probably gracefully bow out, as nobody posts in here anymore.
Would you be willing to do any fun micro limits late at night?
Eh, depends on the night. I have work pretty early Mon.-Fri., so more often than not, no. I'm about to head to bed tonight, also.

yoyoyo checkin' in with da crew. I'm on a horrid run lately, can't win a thing. dropped 12% bankroll the last week or so. Been sickening. looked like savage is back in business and had a decent night. anyone seen fornicator1 around? I guess none of us are really WSOP material at this point so this time of year all the press goes to the Fluffdogs... I mean big dogs :club: