Everyday Normal Guy Poker Crew

Just won another $40 PokerStars Game #18228049211: Hold'em No Limit ($0.50/$1.00) - 2008/06/18 - 19:30:08 (ET)Table 'Rhodope V' 2-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: Flamin'Aces8 ($28.50 in chips) Seat 2: pudgeca07 ($101.40 in chips) pudgeca07: posts small blind $0.50Flamin'Aces8: posts big blind $1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Flamin'Aces8 [8h 9h]pudgeca07: raises $2 to $3Flamin'Aces8: calls $2*** FLOP *** [Jh Th Qh]Flamin'Aces8: checks pudgeca07: checks *** TURN *** [Jh Th Qh] [6d]Flamin'Aces8: checks pudgeca07: bets $4Flamin'Aces8: calls $4*** RIVER *** [Jh Th Qh 6d] [8c]Flamin'Aces8: bets $7pudgeca07: folds Uncalled bet ($7) returned to Flamin'Aces8Flamin'Aces8 collected $13.50 from potFlamin'Aces8: shows [8h 9h] (a straight flush, Eight to Queen)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $14 | Rake $0.50 Board [Jh Th Qh 6d 8c]Seat 1: Flamin'Aces8 (big blind) collected ($13.50)Seat 2: pudgeca07 (button) (small blind) folded on the RiverWEEEEEEEEEEEthenPokerStars Game #18228078478: Hold'em No Limit ($0.50/$1.00) - 2008/06/18 - 19:31:36 (ET)Table 'Rhodope V' 2-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: Flamin'Aces8 ($43 in chips) Seat 2: pudgeca07 ($85.80 in chips) pudgeca07: posts small blind $0.50Flamin'Aces8: posts big blind $1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Flamin'Aces8 [Ac 7s]Flamin'Aces8 said, "brb"pudgeca07: raises $2 to $3Flamin'Aces8 said, "nm"Flamin'Aces8: calls $2*** FLOP *** [Td 2c 7c]Flamin'Aces8: bets $2pudgeca07: raises $5 to $7Flamin'Aces8 said, "someone else answered the phone"Flamin'Aces8: calls $5*** TURN *** [Td 2c 7c] [Jd]Flamin'Aces8: checks pudgeca07: bets $7Flamin'Aces8: calls $7*** RIVER *** [Td 2c 7c Jd] [5s]Flamin'Aces8: checks pudgeca07: bets $11Flamin'Aces8: calls $11*** SHOW DOWN ***pudgeca07: shows [2h 9c] (a pair of Deuces)Flamin'Aces8: shows [Ac 7s] (a pair of Sevens)Flamin'Aces8 collected $55.50 from potpudgeca07 leaves the table*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $56 | Rake $0.50 Board [Td 2c 7c Jd 5s]Seat 1: Flamin'Aces8 (big blind) showed [Ac 7s] and won ($55.50) with a pair of SevensSeat 2: pudgeca07 (button) (small blind) showed [2h 9c] and lost with a pair of DeucesThen he left. I bought in for $30 and he had $100.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am still around i am going to parents in a few for supper. then i will be grinding 1.10 45 t sngs tonight.

Alright. Jumped in 2 1.20 9 man sng's to pass the time while i was waiting for the 4max shootout to start.......Take down #1 w/ total domination (i had 60% or more of the chips from 4 handed down) and took down #2 with a little more of a fight. I got lucky 3-hand when I had QQ > KK aipf. Off to a good start and the 4max shootout is underway w/ only 3 at my table. woot.

Members:savagerebel - Flamin'Aces8 on Starsnvrquit29fornicator1freak2304crookedlinkTwstdWrstr - PuckSniper23Jelly-Filled AceSportsmack - Amlew29kingmustardTrueAce13david_kenna - blufferdavelargetotals
wow, I've really been gone from FCP too long. if this was jeopardy I'd say "a dozen guys I've never known before"this must be FCP: TNGGL boyz
wow, I've really been gone from FCP too long. if this was jeopardy I'd say "a dozen guys I've never known before"this must be FCP: TNGGL boyz
but but but... I'm a charter member. Additionally, like you, I enjoyed the amazing bounty of perks that came with said charter membership... :club:

name RoseHamilton, Canadaage N/Asex F/ Male only if I have to behot sister under 16: I will check with the nearest nuneryshoe size 8.5school mascot HornetBest Joke: yesterdays f...ing ESPN accouncers lmoa

name RoseHamilton, Canadaage N/Asex F/ Male only if I have to behot sister under 16: I will check with the nearest nuneryshoe size 8.5school mascot HornetBest Joke: yesterdays f...ing ESPN accouncers lmoa
Congrats on becoming the first female member.Add the link to your sig. Instructions are on earlier pages.

anyone around right now that wants to get some barrages going??

Well, I'm supposed to possibly meet up w/ some work folk for a few adult beverages this evening. I might be playing some randoms before or after that if anybody's around.

Alright, afternoon session of mtt's/sng's will begin in about 45 min. for me. The 2.20 4max shootout (my baby!) will be the first and then randoms will follow. Run good all day, orly?

Alright, afternoon session of mtt's/sng's will begin in about 45 min. for me. The 2.20 4max shootout (my baby!) will be the first and then randoms will follow. Run good all day, orly?
In
Me too. I min-cashed in the one earlier this afternoon after busting on my 3rd table w/ AK vs 99 aipf....let's go for a better finish this time! GL.
just got in when it said seating. GL