Everyday Normal Guy Poker Crew

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. GAWWWWWWD, the play is so bad in these. One of these days soon I'm going to avoid the repeated sick donkstrike suckouts and take this down. Out on 1st table when AQ<QJ aipf. sigh.

Good to be back!Was laptop-less for a couple of weeks, but my new one kicks the living crap outta my mac. Time to log in to the constant draining of my bank account that is pokerstars.Too tired for a 4.40 now, tomorrow anyone?

Hey guys. Haven't been around much thanks to GTA IV...and probably won't be playing poker til i get bored of the game, which might be a while. But I'll check up on u guys and try to rail some final tables.

0/3 so far tonight making 1st break, yikes...EDIT: make that 0/5. I don't think Ive ever gone five in a row without at least making the break. sheesh.

ENGPC roll call!!
i am still here. i tilted away my roll a few days ago got a 10 cent stake when i was bored got 27th in the .10 360 man sng for 30 cents so i will play 3 more of those soon untell i get some live roll on stars again.
i am still here. i tilted away my roll a few days ago got a 10 cent stake when i was bored got 27th in the .10 360 man sng for 30 cents so i will play 3 more of those soon untell i get some live roll on stars again.
This is the essence of ENGPC!!
ENGPC roll call!!
Still here. Been a little on tilt, didn't want to go through my whole roll, but planning on starting some sessions here soon again.

well not my best night last night, hopefully next time will be better.I'll go take out my frustrations on some fools on the ice tonight! :club: Thank goodness for hockey!

Oh and seriously LOL... some random dude that claims to be "7thkid" on FCP (I can't find that user name anywhere) just im'ed me trying to get me to stake him, begging for 20 bucks then just wanted a 1.10 stake for now. lololz whatever dude, nice try. :club:

I'll probably be looking to do my $2.20 4 max quin shootout again tonight and maybe some other randoms after that. I got most of my issues handled, and I'm ready to get back in the fire.

Interesting stats for my 1st table after the win, eh?:During current Hold'em session you were dealt 86 hands and saw flop: - 2 out of 27 times while in big blind (7%) - 0 out of 28 times while in small blind (0%) - 3 out of 31 times in other positions (9%) - a total of 5 out of 86 (5%) Pots won at showdown - 2 of 4 (50%) Pots won without showdown - 76

• 2 weeks later...

I would join this group but it sort of feels like applying for a job at Burger King. I mean, I like the food a bit, but I don't want to work there. I like that song, though. I get scared when I go to the dentist, too.

starting at 9 pm fargopokernd, whatgreatis and myself are doing a 1 table .02 bb nlhe 6 max challange it goes for 24 hours with a total of 2 hours in break, to be used how u want. we will be doing cross book on profit. the winner wins the difference between other 2 players. so i will be tired around 6am so if u are bored and want to BS find us.

starting at 9 pm fargopokernd, whatgreatis and myself are doing a 1 table .02 bb nlhe 6 max challange it goes for 24 hours with a total of 2 hours in break, to be used how u want. we will be doing cross book on profit. the winner wins the difference between other 2 players. so i will be tired around 6am so if u are bored and want to BS find us.
That's friggin awesome, I'll have to stop by to annoy you and make things generally irritating.

I'm down... Name: BrianAge: 27Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (eh!)Sex(M/F/Yes Please) Male, as often as I canDo you have a hot, single/loose sister?: Nope, both are married.. but both were skanky in their younger days.. sorry gents!What is her number: 1-204-tallhoeShoe Size: 15-17 (depending on the make)High School Mascot: One was a Scottish Clansman, the other was a white prairie Indian.. I'm still confused over that one.Best Joke: Three guys are discussing women. "I like to watch a woman's tits best," the first guy says. The second says, "I like to look at a woman's ass." He asks the third guy, "What about you?" "Me? I perfer to see the top of her head." bah-dah-bing! eh oh oh eh!

I'm down... Name: BrianAge: 27Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (eh!)Sex(M/F/Yes Please) Male, as often as I canDo you have a hot, single/loose sister?: Nope, both are married.. but both were skanky in their younger days.. sorry gents!What is her number: 1-204-tallhoeShoe Size: 15-17 (depending on the make)High School Mascot: One was a Scottish Clansman, the other was a white prairie Indian.. I'm still confused over that one.Best Joke: Three guys are discussing women. "I like to watch a woman's tits best," the first guy says. The second says, "I like to look at a woman's ass." He asks the third guy, "What about you?" "Me? I perfer to see the top of her head." bah-dah-bing! eh oh oh eh!
Shoe size 15-17? Sasquatch? Is that you? I would like my virginity back you sick ****. I was 7, it was cold, and that was cruel.
Shoe size 15-17? Sasquatch? Is that you? I would like my virginity back you sick ****. I was 7, it was cold, and that was cruel.
please don't heckle prospective members unless you are a member yourself.Damn those are some big feet! Or is that some weird foreign sizing system?
hah.. no, I'm not a hairy freak who likes bad canadian beer.. I'm just your everyday, average 6 foot 9 guy :ts and unless at 7 you looked like a 21+ busty, sexy, gorgeous broad.. I wouldn't have stepped 10 feet near ya :club:
please don't heckle prospective members unless you are a member yourself.Damn those are some big feet! Or is that some weird foreign sizing system?
hah, nope.. those are size 15-17 american or canadian sizing.. some makes are smaller then others..Nike seems to be pretty standard but like dress shoes and skater kicks.. they fluctuate all over the place.
Soooooo..am I in?
Well I'm not a founding member, but I've been a member long enough to say "Welcome to the Crew." You seem to want it bad enough. So put the link in your sig. and post in here regularly semi-regularly whenever the hell you feel the need to bump it.