Everyday Normal Guy Poker Crew

Alright, let's see if 3rd time's a charm or if 3 strikes and i'm out. I'm thinking of running in the $2.20 tourney and the $2.20 4 max 4x shootout in 1 hr. 40 min. Any of my fellow crew members wanna barrage these??

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, let's see if 3rd time's a charm or if 3 strikes and i'm out. I'm thinking of running in the $2.20 tourney and the $2.20 4 max 4x shootout in 1 hr. 40 min. Any of my fellow crew members wanna barrage these??
Would love to, but homegame tonight. Sorry, but gl
Cashed out. No $$.
Would love to, but homegame tonight. Sorry, but gl
No worries. My homegame around here has dried up the last few months. It sucks cuz the one time every 6 months I actually play live I can't ever seem to find the check/fold button so I can go take a piss. B)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^FAILS! :club: I give up.

FWIW, I'm gonna run in the $2.20 4max quad shootout in 35 min. and probably some others if anybody's around and wants to give it a go with me. (I'll just keep posting these, I guess)

FWIW, I'm gonna run in the $2.20 4max quad shootout in 35 min. and probably some others if anybody's around and wants to give it a go with me. (I'll just keep posting these, I guess)
I'll watch.
Who needs you hippies!!!! :club: I <3 these 4 max shootouts. ITM, w/ 2 down & 3 to go!!
Focusing particularly hard on $4.40's right now, but the 4-max shootouts are my favorite thing to play...I'll get back in these come next week...GL.

Boy, I'd like to have tables like that everytime I played. The 2 left: one guy who shoves every draw he gets and the other who plays super weak-tight. I probably should've folded that draw, beings how I thought I had a big edge against them both, but I felt I had the full compliment of outs (it turned out I had 14 instead of the full 21)

Boy, I'd like to have tables like that everytime I played. The 2 left: one guy who shoves every draw he gets and the other who plays super weak-tight. I probably should've folded that draw, beings how I thought I had a big edge against them both, but I felt I had the full compliment of outs (it turned out I had 14 instead of the full 21)
Oh well. You'll win the next one.
Oh well. You'll win the next one.
Meh, I'm ok with it. I'll probably hit that thing up every night I can, as the short-handed play in it is SO BAD. Now...to some sng's.....
Keep posting these, I'll try to pay more attention to this thread. But the Ben Hogan threads are tempting me.

Name: ShawnAge: 28Location:Bismarck, North DakotaSex(M/F/Yes Please) M & only with my hand lately. (Don't get married gentz)Do you have a hot, single/loose sister?: Nope, my brother is a golf pro, need a lesson?Shoe Size: 9 1/2High School Mascot: Roughriders (ride'm rough)Best Joke: from a recent Doyle's Blog- "My favorite joke about Hillary is about the man who went to Heaven. St. Peter welcomed the man through the Pearly Gates and the new Saint noticed some clocks on the wall. When he asked St. Peter what they were he was told they were lie clocks. Every time a person lies his or her clock would move five minutes. St. Peter said: "That clock never moved; it was Mother Theresa's. She never told a lie. The next one is Abe Lincoln's. He told only two lies in his entire life." The new guy said, "That's nice. Where is Hillary's clock?" St. Peter said, "Jesus has it in his office. He is using it for a ceiling fan."

Just sayin' yo crew...I will hopefully hit some 4.40's tonight after da kid goes to sleep. Hooray for days off work! :club:

Just sayin' yo crew...I will hopefully hit some 4.40's tonight after da kid goes to sleep. Hooray for days off work! :club:
I'm still here, I'll be hitting the 440's tonight as well.Ever since the incident where stars tried to close my account I have been running soooooo bad. I mean I am not a conspiracy theorist but it seems like they turned my doomswitch on big time. No matter how good i get it in some kind of miracle runner runner hits to beat me. Hopefully I can snap out of it tonight.I'm seriously considering playing at FT for a while, maybe just a change of scenery will help. Cant get any funds on FT though.
I'm still here, I'll be hitting the 440's tonight as well.Ever since the incident where stars tried to close my account I have been running soooooo bad. I mean I am not a conspiracy theorist but it seems like they turned my doomswitch on big time. No matter how good i get it in some kind of miracle runner runner hits to beat me. Hopefully I can snap out of it tonight.I'm seriously considering playing at FT for a while, maybe just a change of scenery will help. Cant get any funds on FT though.
I am at a 4.40 FT right now. Playing for my dad because he had to run.sitting 3/9 after a huge suckout KK<88 AIPFbob10pt