Everyday Normal Guy Poker Crew

SHUT UP!
a dudes walking down the beach, he sees a woman with no arms and no legs crying. He asks her whats wrong, she tells him shes never been hugged before. He gives her a hug, and as hes walking away she starts crying. He goes back and asks her whats wrong? She says ive never been kissed before. He kisses her on the forehead and before he can leave shes crying again. He asks whats wrong now? she responds.. Ive never been ****ed before. the man sighs, picks her up and throws her into the ocean. "There, now you're ****ed."i dont want in. i just thought this was worthy
  • Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name:R. F.Age:+/- 20 years over FCP's mean average.Location:Comfortably situated in the central region of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.Sex(M/F/Yes Please)M seeking SWFDo you have a hot, single/loose sister?:No, but my tenant gives stellar gumjobs pretty much on demand.What is her number:Ship bankroll and I'll consider violating her privacy rights. Did I mention she gives gumjobs ?? Shoe Size:11.5High School Mascot:BisonA Joke:A hitchhiker jumps up into the shotgun seat of the big truck. Standard convo ensues with the driver; "Where ya going, nice truck", so forth and such.Conversation eventually dies down into complete silence. The driver tweets out one whistle off his lips. A monkey's head pop out the curtain of the bunk area.The driver reaches back and cracks the monkey on the head. Instantly, the monkey undoes the driver's pants and proceeds to give him a blow job. The monkey finishes the task and goes back to the bunk.The hitchhiker, in total disbelief, just stares out the windshield not knowing what to say about such an event.More time passes then "tweeeeet" - the monkey head pops out - *CRACK* Yet another blow job fulfilled.This time the hitchhiker has to speak up. "I can't believe this !!""Oh ?? Would you like to try it ??" offered the driver.The hitchhiker replies: "well, er, ok but could you not crack me in the head so hard ??"

Yea but most of the Mayans at least occasionally fantasize about sex with other men, while most of this group does not.Has to count for something.
occasionally?...i have a poster of ah2388 and kingonethousandthreehundredfive kissingand i dont even know what they look like
occasionally?...i have a poster of ah2388 and kingonethousandthreehundredfive kissingand i dont even know what they look like
That's because I don't let you look up at me while you're on your knees doin your business :club:
The guy who does the everyday normal guy song has a really funny 2 girls 1 cup song.
I really don't think this guy is funny :club: ..... Oh and yeah, "I've got good memories from my childhood bitch, my favorite toy was my fuc*in fire truck bitch....." :ts
I'm rather big on pointless profanity, but I don't really play much poker anymore. Can I be an honorary induction?
You're in!!! Welcome!!!
I want in too.
OK chrozzo you're in.
Name: Jono
Another great addition!!
Name: EricDo you have a hot, single/loose sister?: 5'9" Redhead that can outdrink me by a mile. Yes she's single. Good luck.
Redheads WFT!!! Of course you're in!!
Name:R. F.
Your had me at the avatar!! We are growing!!
CAN I TOO BE A MEMBER OF YOUR ORGANIZATION???
We can't let everyone in. But you are not the guy we are keeping out. Add one more to the list!!url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw]Everyday Normal Guy Poker Crew[/urladd this to your sig but remember to add the [] to the end.

I'm not good enough to be a Mayan so i guess i'l join this group instead.Sign me up!

Now for the application (stolen shamelessly from the Mayans)Name: Boom DizzleAge: 32Location: Parts Unknown....or Dublin, CASex(M/F/Yes Please) MDo you have a hot, single/loose sister?: no, but my brother might be up for something kinkyWhat is her number: I never call that d-bagShoe Size: 12High School Mascot: VikingBest Joke: wasted all my best jokes on freakin stake threads eff...will come up with one shortly tho.

Name: RyanAge: 20Location: ClevelandSex(M/F/Yes Please): Yes pleaseDo you have a hot, single/loose sister?: Can get you in contact with a person who doesWhat is her number: What was Cleo's number again?Shoe Size: 9 1/2High School Mascot: Crimson Flashes (f*ckin' retarded, I know)Best Joke: Are dead baby jokes acceptable?

Name: JimAge: 20Location: Manchester, UK / Chicago, ILSex(M/F/Yes Please): M/F/Yes PleaseDo you have a hot, single/loose sister?: I have a 10 year old sister who fills none of those criteria, apart from the 'single' part, probably.What is her number: 911 (Ask for 'Pedophile Division')Shoe Size: 11 UK / 10 US?High School Mascot: Some sort of deer wearing a crown with a big bail of hayBest Joke: TBD - Need to find a remotely funny one...

I have been thinking about the group. I think it can be made into something useful. We can use our Poker Crew thread to talk about our micro-roll struggles. We can post mini-rail calls. I know I am happy when I get in the money in a $1.20 45-man SNG. It is not thread worthy on its own, but it is post worthy here. A small cash is better then a big bubble.

I have been thinking about the group. I think it can be made into something useful. We can use our Poker Crew thread to talk about our micro-roll struggles. We can post mini-rail calls. I know I am happy when I get in the money in a $1.20 45-man SNG. It is not thread worthy on its own, but it is post worthy here. A small cash is better then a big bubble.
sounds good :club: