suited-up - a flaming message for you

So did you like or dislike Miles' piece?I think he could write better. Last writings of his were much better.That's my opinion only :club:

Wow, that was pretty good. I had no idea he was gonna just quote most of my answers verbatim. Good thing I tried not to sound like a moron, lol. :)Good job Miles.

Good thing I tried not to sound like a moron, lol.Really?  Couldn't tell.
Yeah it's tough. But if you cross reference most of my posts, you might be able to pick up on it.
Am I the only one bothered by the fact that the interviewer actually put "lol" in the interview?
I agree, rather unprofessional ! Also to kurt, I am proud of you. I shed a tear when I read you got busted by the Ace 9 ! :cry:
I eventually convinced my girlfriend to let me put a little real money in there, and started playingWeak.
I was going to give him crap for this too...but I'm glad you did first. :club::D:D
I eventually convinced my girlfriend to let me put a little real money in there, and started playingWeak.
Yeah, that does sound bad... It's not how it sounds though.She has a credit card and I don't... so I had no way of getting any money online. So I had to talk her into using that to put some on.
Yeah, that does sound bad... It's not how it sounds though.She has a credit card and I don't... so I had no way of getting any money online. So I had to talk her into using that to put some on.
Glad I wore my boots today...it's getting DEEP in here!! :club::D:D:D
What with the mexican's peddling hookers every 15 feet on the street. (The little flyers ya know?)
Hilarious. I noticed that too when I was there the first time.
I never bothered to read those flyers, hookers huh? Maybe I should have taken a look. :shock:

If someone is going to take the time to answer my questions, I usually do the very least bit of editing. I am not looking to get ripped for taking someone out of context or anything.I understand the disdain at the use of 'lol', and I nearly removed them, but I thought that removing them would also remove some of the character from the piece. I don't like robotic articles. I like conversational articles. Robotic writing doesn't impress me, although maybe I should try it, because it has its uses. Anyways, thanks for reading guys.

If someone is going to take the time to answer my questions, I usually do the very least bit of editing.  I am not looking to get ripped for taking someone out of context or anything.I understand the disdain at the use of 'lol', and I nearly removed them, but I thought that removing them would also remove some of the character from the piece.  I don't like robotic articles.  I like conversational articles.  Robotic writing doesn't impress me, although maybe I should try it, because it has its uses.  Anyways, thanks for reading guys.
Normally I would be much more tactless in respone when reading an article like that on a professional website and seeing 'lol' inserted to it.but i respect your avatarlong live gonzo