• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys take your TOP's very seriously.

well this time I was using my new comcast digital service yea this whole thing was a setup for a lame joke
I lol'd for a good 5 minutes.

I just got done watching the movie "Never Back Down"I gotta say that it's pretty good for what it's about.Sick fights if you're into rib-breaking, skull-cracking, jaw-crushing MMA action.First time I saw the guy named Taylor, I thought it was Paul Walker. Blahh Blahh Blahh

I just got done watching the movie "Never Back Down"I gotta say that it's pretty good for what it's about.Sick fights if you're into faux dancing, nothing resembling a fight, fight scenes.First time I saw the guy named Taylor, I thought it was Paul Walker. Blahh Blahh Blahh
Those fight scenes, simply based on the ads, are more gay than the fight scenes in Troy.Anybody who thinks those are "fight scenes" has never been in a fight, real or staged.
I just got done watching the movie "Never Back Down"I gotta say that it's pretty good for what it's about.Sick fights if you're into rib-breaking, skull-cracking, jaw-crushing MMA action.First time I saw the guy named Taylor, I thought it was Paul Walker. Blahh Blahh Blahh
WOWno i iddnt watchjust commenting on your posti rent when i see it ok?
You told me to stay out of the Hideout, and that you'd stay out of here.I kept my part.Your turn.
I want to be put on the banned list with Holly.Please.
This is quite possibly the dumbest shit ever. I'm bored with it. Don't make me turn this forum around and slap you. Both.

So I had a pretty shi.tty day grinding out multis from 2pm-12pm and not cashing in a single one so I decided to relax and watch "Runnin Scared" which a friend of mine let me borrow. What a great fuc.king movie, I highly recommend it.

you must've missed my comcast joke then.seriously though, unless it is an elaborate joke, it is quite retarded
But I think we need ran to tell us of the future ramifications.
So I had a pretty shi.tty day grinding out multis from 2pm-12pm and not cashing in a single one so I decided to relax and watch "Runnin Scared" which a friend of mine let me borrow. What a great fuc.king movie, I highly recommend it.
awesome movie...pure adrenaline rush throughout the whole thing
He knows why I did it... he threatened that if I did that... I "was gonna pay" or something silly like that.I'll let admin determine what he meant by the threat.
I don't know what the fck you're talking about. I didn't threaten you once. I hope you die. Literally. but I have no ablility or desire to hurt you myself. I have no ability ( though I do have the desire) to stop you from posting anywhere you want to, unfortunately. I have no idea what this whole "you are gonna pay" thing is, but I'll send you 10 bucks on stars if you can link anywhere that I threatened you. I only mock you. Because you are terrible. What I said was, the vast amount of your posts are worthless. They are just +1's. And they are. Please go away. You're ruining the forum.
I changed my mind. I want to stay. You can come in the hideout if you want. Theres no one there. But you can if you want.
No, the reason I left the Hideout was because of your Mulberry Center ass. And as long as you're still around FCP, I will not go back. We had an agreement, I stay out of the Hideout, you stay out of the Sandlot. But apparently you're so fucking unstable, that even if I brought the posts up where we said this, you would say they were fabricated.I also remember saying that I would get you banned if you came in here and started to instigate. I was going to give you a chance to exit quietly, but since you didn't, enjoy your last week at FCP, troll.Same with Hollywood.
I don't know what the fck you're talking about. I didn't threaten you once. I hope you die. Literally. but I have no ablility or desire to hurt you myself. I have no ability ( though I do have the desire) to stop you from posting anywhere you want to, unfortunately. I have no idea what this whole "you are gonna pay" thing is, but I'll send you 10 bucks on stars if you can link anywhere that I threatened you. I only mock you. Because you are terrible. What I said was, the vast amount of your posts are worthless. They are just +1's. And they are. Please go away. You're ruining the forum.
What do I have to do for $10? :club:
Same with Hollywood.
Please, God? ONE TIME!
omganyone rememebr the 16 yr old girl that molested me then quit?she came by today...with her GFi turned her lesbo
Ooops. Good morning, guys.jewel-staite05.jpg
Do you really want to make this an e-war? Seriously? You're a sad little nutjob.You had your chance to back out last night. Consider this the last warning to stay out of the Sandlot, before I make this whole thing rain down hard on you and your little butt buddy from west hollywood.Let me reiterate this once: Stay out of the Sandlot or get you a NWP (or 5, since you do like to talk to yourself) account warmed up, because by next Sunday morning, I will have ripped this place from your fingers.
Good morning, Sunshine. how was your weekend?
It was nice. Kids were away so there was sleeping in. Had a nice day yesterday. Breakfast and shopping with a gf and then a St. Pat's party. Smithwicks is not a bad beer.
I accept full responsibility for this fact. I was a horrible railbird, and I appologize. Hopefully the next time will be better.
What do I have to do for $10? ;)Please, God? ONE TIME!
Don't you have the power to make this happen?Well, I'm back at college and having a shitload of problems with AIM. Hopefully Pidgin will work. I've had so much trouble with IM, I'm pretty much done.
Nope. Since I was gone so long, they removed me as mod. I'm just one of you guys now.
don't you have any jizz with the mods, though? Can't you talk Keith into it? He's always been fast and easy with the ban hammer...