Let's Have Some Fun

Did you ever get a chance to bone Topanga on that Boy Meets World show?She was pretty hot.
I was thinking the same thing when I openend the thread.Alright a chance to have fun with Corey Matthews.
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that Ben Savage, anyway his brother Fred is a better actor and his show was much better as well. Nobody seems to like Edwards in 2nd, which is quite possible with his platform on unions and such.It'll be fun to caucus in the Belagio like many of the union workers in LV are. Gambling and voting in the same building, like it used to be in the old days in smoke filled rooms.

Not that Ben Savage, anyway his brother Fred is a better actor and his show was much better as well. Nobody seems to like Edwards in 2nd, which is quite possible with his platform on unions and such.It'll be fun to caucus in the Belagio like many of the union workers in LV are. Gambling and voting in the same building, like it used to be in the old days in smoke filled rooms.
I dunno...I just think Edward's southern demeanor won't fair very well in a place like Nevada. I personally like alot of the things he says, but his message just doesn't seem to resinate like the other two for some reason.

I will make the bold play of putting Edwards second.1) Obama2) Edwards3) ClintonDifference between first and second: 4 %

ObamaClintonEdwards4.1% difference (like the price is right when someone guesses $1 over the highest amount to cover everything above what everyone else guessed and you know the person standing next to that person just wants to slam the highest bidders face into the stage and ask Bob to come over and break their face in with his shoe and then have the chicks come over and start kicking his kidneys so he pee's blood for 2 weeks but they guy thinks it was all worth it cuz he won the new washer and dryer for that $1 extra bid...... (and breathe))Wait, does going over the % disqualify the tiebreaker??