Pacman Jones Is A Genius

• 3 months later...

i would be sooooo embarrassed to be a Cowboys fan right about now......trading a draft pick for this freaking IDIOT.........the f uckface should be locked up

I was choked up on the pepper spray being used to break up a fight involving Pacman's entourage in Nashville club.

i would be sooooo embarrassed to be a Cowboys fan right about now......trading a draft pick for this freaking IDIOT.........the f uckface should be locked up
What exactly is he guilty of? It's funny, in America you're innocent until proven guilty. Why should I be embarrassed? A 4th round pick (a player who may not even make the roster this year) for a top 15 CB in the league? If he stays out of trouble, this is a genius move. If he doesn't, we get a 4/5 rounder back next year, and it doesn't cost us anything in the long run.
What exactly is he guilty of? It's funny, in America you're innocent until proven guilty. Why should I be embarrassed? A 4th round pick (a player who may not even make the roster this year) for a top 15 CB in the league? If he stays out of trouble, this is a genius move. If he doesn't, we get a 4/5 rounder back next year, and it doesn't cost us anything in the long run.
I really thought the Cowboys were gonna be the elit team in the NFC for the next few years but after this move I am not to sure. To many head cases on this team now. 1 or 2 you can get awy with but now the odds of the team having an internal meltdown are too great.
I really thought the Cowboys were gonna be the elit team in the NFC for the next few years but after this move I am not to sure. To many head cases on this team now. 1 or 2 you can get awy with but now the odds of the team having an internal meltdown are too great.
The only "problem" players Dallas has are TO and Pacman. TO has been fine, and I think Pacman will come around. If not, it's a good thing we drafted one of the best CBs in college last year, and got a 2nd round CB talent in the 5th.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The only "problem" players Dallas has are TO and Pacman. TO has been fine, and I think Pacman will come around. If not, it's a good thing we drafted one of the best CBs in college last year, and got a 2nd round CB talent in the 5th.
Apart from when he starting crying on tv when he was defending Tony Romo. :club:

The guy hasn't played in the NFL for what, almost 2 years? When he did play he had a few good games but that was it. No way in hell he is a top 15 CB in the NFL. Just another average kick returner.

Apart from when he starting crying on tv when he was defending Tony Romo. :club:
I didn't find anything wrong with that really. You could tell he was sincere about people bashing on Romo.Don't get me wrong, I still found it hilarious. I had to laugh because I am a Redskin fan and hate the Cowpies with a passion.
The guy hasn't played in the NFL for what, almost 2 years? When he did play he had a few good games but that was it. No way in hell he is a top 15 CB in the NFL. Just another average kick returner.
He has been quite impressive so far in OTA's and the mini-camp that just concluded. I think he'll be starting by week 6, if not sooner. With our pass rush he will be able to gamble which is where he's dangerous. Just out of curiosity, where would you rank Terrance Newman among NFL CB's?
I didn't find anything wrong with that really. You could tell he was sincere about people bashing on Romo.Don't get me wrong, I still found it hilarious. I had to laugh because I am a Redskin fan and hate the Cowpies with a passion.
I thought it was pretty funny too, but I was happy to see him stick up for Romo. He seemed pretty sincere too...
  • 3 months later...
was I wrong???
was I wrong???
I think not. The question is, what do you think about the Cowboys spending 3 draft picks to get Roy Williams from the Lions? Seems like they are giving up a little too much value for another potential headache. I would hate to be Brad Johnson/Romo having T.O. and Roy both wanting the ball more in the huddle/on the sideline.
Im starting to think Roger Goodell is drunk with power.
I disagree. When Jones was reinstated, they outlined a code of conduct that he agreed to abide by. It basically said that Pacman's name was not to appear anywhere near any sort of incident. The Cowboys even got him a group of people to keep him away from trouble. He still managed to get in trouble. And if you look at this incident by itself, it's not that big of a deal. A lot of people get in scuffles all the time. But when you've been in trouble as often as Jones, you lose the benefit of the doubt and you no longer get to play by the same rules as everyone else. I think it's completely reasonable for him to get suspended and/or banned from the league. He's been given many chances and he and Goodell both agreed earlier this year that any more trouble would result in something like this.
Don't the Cowboys get 2 picks back if Jones gets kicked out of the league. It's sort of win/win.
I know they get at least one back. So, really, it's Tennessee that's getting screwed if he gets booted.