Black Strippers

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know why Black guys like dating white women
It's a biological compulsion that motivates them advance their potential offspring on the evolutionary scale.It's why white guys are so hard for Asian women.

Okay, I quit reading halfway through the page. Dancers give out their numbers all the time. They want you to hang out and give them more money and they think if they give you their number that will keep your wallet open with the hope of getting to slip it to her some evening after work. Usually they just don't answer numbers they don't recognize and let it go to voicemail.

Hit it once you go black you won't go back

Anecdotal experience...On average I think black girls are cleaner in general.
I'll take the overwhelming statistical evidence that says blacks are far more likely than any other race to have an std over your anecdotal experience any day.I'm not saying I'd never sleep with a black chick, I'm just saying it's reasonable for a guy to be slightly more worried about banging a black stripper than a white stripper.
It's a biological compulsion that motivates them advance their potential offspring on the evolutionary scale.It's why white guys are so hard for Asian women.
And here I thought it was because of their smooth skin.
I'll take the overwhelming statistical evidence that says blacks are far more likely than any other race to have an std over your anecdotal experience any day.I'm not saying I'd never sleep with a black chick, I'm just saying it's reasonable for a guy to be slightly more worried about banging a black stripper than a white stripper.And here I thought it was because of their smooth skin.
???Can you link some of this statistical evidence?
???Can you link some of this statistical evidence?
Come on, Nik. You can't tell me that's not common knowledge. After two seconds of searching...http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats/minorities.htmIn 2006, the gonorrhea rate among African-American men was 25 times higher than that among white men; the gonorrhea rate among African-American women was 14 times higher than that among white women The rate of chlamydia among African-American women was more than seven times higher than the rate among white women (1,760.9 and 237.0 per 100,000 population, respectively) (Figure O, Table 11B). The chlamydia rate among African American men was more than 11 times higher than that among white men (741.2 and 66.0 per 100,000 population, respectively).In 2006, the P&S (syphilis) rate among African-American men was more than five times higher than that among white men; the rate among African-American women was more than 16 times higher than that among white women. http://www.avert.org/usastatr.htmDuring 2005, 49% of all new HIV diagnoses and 50% of new AIDS diagnoses were in black people.(so unless the other 50% was all white people (which is wasn't)...you get the idea.We could have the socioeconomic argument, but that's not the issue.
Yah, It's socioeconomics.They get gonorrhea because of oppression, racism and slavery.
All I meant is that they might have higher rates because they're poor...having the argument about why they're poor is yet another issue that has nothing to do with fucking black strippers.
Come on, Nik. You can't tell me that's not common knowledge. After two seconds of searching...http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats/minorities.htmIn 2006, the gonorrhea rate among African-American men was 25 times higher than that among white men; the gonorrhea rate among African-American women was 14 times higher than that among white women The rate of chlamydia among African-American women was more than seven times higher than the rate among white women (1,760.9 and 237.0 per 100,000 population, respectively) (Figure O, Table 11B). The chlamydia rate among African American men was more than 11 times higher than that among white men (741.2 and 66.0 per 100,000 population, respectively).In 2006, the P&S (syphilis) rate among African-American men was more than five times higher than that among white men; the rate among African-American women was more than 16 times higher than that among white women. http://www.avert.org/usastatr.htmDuring 2005, 49% of all new HIV diagnoses and 50% of new AIDS diagnoses were in black people.(so unless the other 50% was all white people (which is wasn't)...you get the idea.We could have the socioeconomic argument, but that's not the issue.
With the exception of AIDS, I was unaware of the startling statistical differences in races with respect to stds. I had also never actually seen any numbers until now.
With the exception of AIDS, I was unaware of the startling statistical differences in races with respect to stds. I had also never actually seen any numbers until now.
Yup. If Bill Cosby was dead he'd be rolling over in his grave.
Okay, I quit reading halfway through the page. Dancers give out their numbers all the time. They want you to hang out and give them more money and they think if they give you their number that will keep your wallet open with the hope of getting to slip it to her some evening after work. Usually they just don't answer numbers they don't recognize and let it go to voicemail.
Ugh.. I already said as much indiscretely.. You have no idea how much money saying that in black and white cost me. :icon_wall:In honor of Scram, I demand repairations from Nikki!

I have no problem with black strippers...Theyre just harder to see, thats allOur local joint started turning up the lights a tad whenever Ebony or Jade takes the stage...I guess they took the hint when Shane started bringing his nightvision goggles in with him

I have no problem with black strippers...Theyre just harder to see, thats allOur local joint started turning up the lights a tad whenever Ebony or Jade takes the stage...I guess they took the hint when Shane started bringing his nightvision goggles in with him
<3
^^^^^^^^^^^^^always delivers :club:
I went to a strip club last Friday with a few buddies and ended up getting this hot black girl's number. I haven't tried calling her yet, but I think she wants to bone me. Should I be worried about catching something? Or just strap it tight and say F it? :club:
What's she charge?
I haven't been to a strip club in a while.
Me neither. Well, I was at one in July, but I was blacked out, so I don't really count it.But...I will be going this weekend, since my buddy from Boston will be in town.
Act like you're an expert or something! :club: