October Goals  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Net Profit

• 100-500
    • 500-2,000
    • 2,000-5,000
    • 5,000-10,000
    • 10,000+
  2. 2. Game Selection (choose all that apply)

• NLHE Cash
    • Tourneys/Sngs
    • LHE
    • PLO
    • O8 (L, PL, NL)
    • Stud, Stud8, Razz
    • Other
  3. 3. Hands Played

• 1-2,500
    • 2,500-10,000
    • 10,000-20,000
    • 20,000-30,000
    • 30,000-50,000
    • 50,000+
  4. 4. Mtt/Sng Played

• 1-25
    • 25-100
    • 100-300
    • 300-500
    • 500+

GAAAHHHH poker is lame sometimes. ran KK into AA again. and the dude was screaming that he had AA again... played way too loose and now my br is shrinking to 3.2k aahhhh i thought i would be at 200NL by nowdabbled in 50NL 6max and got my ass handed to me.... what the hell.. these guys love to min raise..Tounies i have been going deep in lately but getting unlucky or spewing to become a short stack with like 4 tables left and then losing a coinflip or a 4:1...wiffed all my sat.s to the sunday mill twice i got it HU and got unlucky to finish 2nd played an 8+r and had a huge stack and another big stack went aipf with me my QQ v 99 he spikes the 9 what the hell.next month i think i have some good goals for myself that will require myself to stay at 100NL for a bit longer probably for the rest of the month unless i go on a heater... let you know at the end of this month or beg. of next..peace

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

October is going well so far. I'm building the BR up again at a great rate and should be playing my normal limits full time by the end of the month. Last three days I'm +340 in 2-10 spread limit after 8 hours.

Mikey I just signed up for stoxpoker and was going to watch your video so you better not have forgotten how to play haha.
lol! keep in mind that some might question the way i play (tbh i thought how i play is standard) but it's what i've been doing for a long time and I made it to 10/20+ playing that way.
You should write a book dude:MikeySong Poker: The Art of the Donkbet
I had this come up playing 8/16 HORSE on FT yesterday...Cobalt is Button w/ Q9o.Pre-flop:Folds, Cobalt raises, SB calls, BB foldsFlop (5 SB): Q :club: T :) 4 :D (2 players)SB bets, Cobalt raises, SB callsTurn (4.5 BB): 8 :) (2 players)SB bets, Cobalt raises, SB callsRiver (8.5 BB): 3 :D (2 players)SB bets, Cobalt callsSB shows A :D 9 :D. :) The guy wouldn't shut up at the table, bragging about what a great player he was to Ali Nejad. I never mute people, but I had to make an exception in this case.
SB shows A :club: 9 :D. :D The guy wouldn't shut up at the table, bragging about what a great player he was to Ali Nejad. I never mute people, but I had to make an exception in this case.
LOL marchant, is it as2s3s4s5s? he's terrible, and an ass. hope you got lots of his money that night.
LOL marchant, is it as2s3s4s5s? he's terrible, and an ass. hope you got lots of his money that night.
You are correct, sir. He seemed to be quite terrible. He'd go on rushes and then spew it all back. I think I got some of it before he left.
Robets is my new hero.So far in October i've given up limit hold em, played SNGs for a bit but got bored, and i'm now 4 tabling .01/.02 nl and have gone from $18 at the start of the month to $30 atm, so i'm $10 short of my goal with 12 days left.EDIT: i'm doing my best to destroy my entire bankroll by stacking of with every hand imaginable, i think i have a talent for getting all the chips in when i'm a a ****ing four to one underdog or drawing dead.
RE-EDIT: Discovered that PLO is the easiest low stakes game in the world despite the fact i don't know how to play it, current BR-$45.87.I've gone from $1 to $45 in one and a bit months, sad? Yes, makes me happy? Veryyy :club:
Ok seriously, PLEASE print that paragraph and take it to a "Cal Berkeley professor" and see what they have to say about it. I beg of you. I'm sure there are people here who would pay to see the results.
I won't have to take it to him he lived here and visits some times; so divey up and pay how about the odds that my IQ is double yours? No a more realist bet you have a chance at, perhaps your polotics is showing through? I will forget it but keep your name for future use.
I won't have to take it to him he lived here and visits some times; so divey up and pay how about the odds that my IQ is double yours? No a more realist bet you have a chance at, perhaps your polotics is showing through? I will forget it but keep your name for future use.
you're right, you win.i've only bolded spelling because doing that with grammar as well would wear out my b key, and i need that. just fyi: every "sentence" you wrote is not what you think it is.
Dude...it's fine if English isn't your first language. I doubt anyone thinks you're stupid...just understand that a lot of your posts aren't understandable as a result of the language barrier.When you show the professor and get him to post his critique of your post, I will ship you $5.
Dang. It's probably been deleted. Guy ranting about losing money at 1/2, so he had a go at 10/20, lost $9k to IHaveAStrong9, and decided to quit poker.
lol!!!!!I'm on a massive heater atm, i'm up 5 buy ins since yesterday in 100 hands of omaha.Up to $56, Chris Ferguson here i come!An JBreslin, the trick is to buy in for $2 and leave the table as soon as you double/triple up, rinse, and repeat.
lol!!!!!An JBreslin, the trick is to buy in for $2 and leave the table as soon as you double/triple up, rinse, and repeat.
Wait until you see the dark side of PLO.

Crappy. It's sad that it upsets me to come to work where I earn 60BB/hr guaranteed instead of being at home and giving away 3BB/100 at $25plo...lolFind myself again at the end of a month, waiting for next month to begin so that my rakeback from this month gets me back to nearly proper bankroll.