Jordan Playing 50/100nl! He Says Hes Quitting Poker For Good.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I play these stakes sometimes I know that MagicNinja is usually very good if any of you were wondering.He usually plays 10/20nlhu-100/200nl huNo I would and not play MagicNinja hu. I would never be a big fav in the match so it wouldn't be my style.

ugh, could have been his..Full Tilt Poker Game #3608049136: Table Jaffa (heads up) - $50/$100 - No Limit Hold'em - 3:46:57 ET - 2007/09/19Seat 1: GIFT_4_YOU ($13,688.75)Seat 2: MagicNinja ($18,683.75)GIFT_4_YOU posts the small blind of $50MagicNinja posts the big blind of $100The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***GIFT_4_YOU raises to $300MagicNinja calls $200*** FLOP *** [Ad Ac 7d]MagicNinja checksGIFT_4_YOU bets $400MagicNinja raises to $1,400GIFT_4_YOU has 15 seconds left to actGIFT_4_YOU raises to $5,300MagicNinja has 15 seconds left to actMagicNinja has requested TIMEMagicNinja calls $3,900*** TURN *** [Ad Ac 7d] [Kc]MagicNinja checksGIFT_4_YOU has 15 seconds left to actGIFT_4_YOU bets $8,088.75, and is all inMagicNinja has 15 seconds left to actMagicNinja has requested TIMEMagicNinja calls $8,088.75GIFT_4_YOU shows [9s As]MagicNinja shows [3d Ah]*** RIVER *** [Ad Ac 7d Kc] [7c]GIFT_4_YOU shows a full house, Aces full of SevensMagicNinja shows a full house, Aces full of SevensMagicNinja ties for the pot ($13,688.50) with a full house, Aces full of SevensGIFT_4_YOU ties for the pot ($13,688.50) with a full house, Aces full of SevensMagicNinja: weeee*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $27,377.50 | Rake $0.50Board: [Ad Ac 7d Kc 7c]Seat 1: GIFT_4_YOU (small blind) showed [9s As] and won ($13,688.50) with a full house, Aces full of SevensSeat 2: MagicNinja (big blind) showed [3d Ah] and won ($13,688.50) with a full house, Aces full of Sevens

Jordo...you know you've got my support, bud. I've refrained from IMing you cause I don't want to cause distraction when you're playing this big. It may be that you've turned some sort of corner in the past year and really don't care...but I know what's happened in the past...You claim you're going to quit every couple of months, but then you come back to it, because you're a good player and you consistently make good money. The last time you jumped up in HU NL stakes like this...well...it was a couple of years ago. And, it didn't go so well. And, I know you regretted it. You told me countless times how you regretted it. So I want you to be mindful of that.Best of luck though.

Seriously.I did the odds and he was a surprising 73 percent equity.Winning outright 52 percent of the time. For 13,688Put another way. The Phuckking river cost him 12,600 bucks.
Magic put him on a bigger ace and still called as well. I think he almost folded.
Do you happen to know what he folded there?
He made a strong fold. I'm not going to say what he had unless he doesn't care, in which case, he'll probably post it himself, but I think he makes that call 9 out of 10 times at his normal stakes.