Jordan Playing 50/100nl! He Says Hes Quitting Poker For Good.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

someone post that sick bluff pls?
FullTiltPoker Game #3608195280: Table Jaffa (heads up) - $50/$100 - No Limit Hold'em - 4:21:55 ET - 2007/09/19Seat 1: GIFT_4_YOU ($15,833)Seat 2: MagicNinja ($16,525)GIFT_4_YOU posts the small blind of $50MagicNinja posts the big blind of $100The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***GIFT_4_YOU raises to $300MagicNinja raises to $1,100GIFT_4_YOU calls $800*** FLOP *** [Kd 9s 2h]MagicNinja bets $1,400GIFT_4_YOU calls $1,400*** TURN *** [Kd 9s 2h] [4h]MagicNinja checksGIFT_4_YOU checks*** RIVER *** [Kd 9s 2h 4h] [4d]MagicNinja checksGIFT_4_YOU bets $2,525MagicNinja has 15 seconds left to actMagicNinja has requested TIMEMagicNinja raises to $10,000GIFT_4_YOU has 15 seconds left to actGIFT_4_YOU has requested TIMEGIFT_4_YOU foldsUncalled bet of $7,475 returned to MagicNinjaMagicNinja shows [3h 3s] two pair, Fours and ThreesMagicNinja wins the pot ($10,049.50)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $10,050 | Rake $0.50Board: [Kd 9s 2h 4h 4d]Seat 1: GIFT_4_YOU (small blind) folded on the RiverSeat 2: MagicNinja (big blind) collected ($10,049.50)

JordanYou are a GREAT GREAT GREAT PLAYER.....but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WALK AWAY NOW.....Sincerely, Vick12

Jordan raised to 300 from SB, magic made it about 1k to go. Flop K29 (i think rainbow). Magic bets about 1.5k, Jordan calls. Turn 4 - check, check. River 4 (no flush, I'm sure of that). Jordan bets ~2200, Magic requests time, raises to 10k (leaving 4k behind). Jordan time banks and folds.edit: im slow.

Dealer: GIFT_4_YOU posts the small blind of $50Dealer: MagicNinja posts the big blind of $100cwik1 (Observer): alright, crashingDealer: You have been dealt [Qc 9c]Dealer: GIFT_4_YOU raises to $300cwik1 (Observer): gl jordanDealer: MagicNinja calls $200soooooostandard (Observer): IT WAS A LIE MASEDealer: The flop is [3s 8c Qd]Dealer: MagicNinja checksChingChongMase (Observer): i no lolDealer: GIFT_4_YOU bets $400ChingChongMase (Observer): mine was trueDealer: MagicNinja raises to $1,600ChingChongMase (Observer): :(Dealer: GIFT_4_YOU calls $1,200Dealer: The turn is [6s]Dealer: MagicNinja has 15 seconds left to actDealer: MagicNinja bets $3,200soooooostandard (Observer): NAISMITH TOLD ME HE'D STAKE ME IN VEGAS, THEN DECIDED TO LOSE IT ALL PLAYING 4-CARD POKER DRINKING JAGERBOMBSDealer: GIFT_4_YOU has 15 seconds left to actDealer: GIFT_4_YOU calls $3,200Dealer: The river is [Jc]Vick12 (Observer): loooooooooooolChingChongMase (Observer): ha haDealer: MagicNinja has 15 seconds left to actHoosierAlum (Observer): large potDealer: MagicNinja checksDealer: GIFT_4_YOU checksDealer: MagicNinja shows a pair of SixesDealer: GIFT_4_YOU shows a pair of QueensDealer: GIFT_4_YOU wins the pot ($10,199.50) with a pair of Queensi did a fist pump when he checked this river.loooooooooooooooooolI won like 10k on the evening. Nice, considering I got low a few times..but I think I played pretty well, considering how far outside my bankroll this was.WIsh I made that clal with QQ. My gut was saying to call. oh well- Jordan

I don't generally have the time to rail like that... that was fun. Is the whole begging routine standard?
Beggers are EVERYWHERE on Tilt. GG Jordan...glad u banged out a win and please don't do that again!!!p.s. PHUCK U Jord4n....if it wasn't for u I don't drop 1k in $100 flips w/ Hoos and Troy!!!

I just got off the phone with Jordan a bit ago. I convinced him to give the 500-1k NL game a try later tonight.See you all on the rail.

Jodan is my new hero. When this first started last night I had to look the other way man...it was like watching a baby crawl out onto the railroad tracks. But...You have balls the size of Jupiter sir.absolutley insaneo, but I respect you on some level for sure.Glad you came out positive.