Wsope - Day 2b

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HA...yup. I remember. I was SO card dead. I did go after him a few times but never hit. Then DN screamed at us, scooping up the chips in the pot and tossing them up, like tossing a salad, saying "SEE THIS??? THIS AIN'T MONEY! CALL HIM!". Remember me slow playing my aces into DN when he had AK, and he went all in when he hit his King, he he he. Call, SHIP IT! lol. Yum Yum!:club:
DN is a fish you heard it here folks! hehheee
did you click on the link under the screen that says "Having Problems with your video player?" I don't have any problems with mine....seeing it fine... maybe we are on different servers and yours aren't up to speed right now..J
tried all of the suggestions short of purchasing a license... maybe im an idiot and all you guys have bought licenses?if not, im still not getting any video.. :club:

Real nice view to bad that flush didn't come in. Does anyone think the check check cost him anything, to bad the little gambler got warned must have been "15".

Play ended at 800/1600. I'm guessing when he plays agian it will be 1,000/2,000 or what?