Degenerate Gamblers' Bet

So my degenerate gambler friend.. (also my roommate) and I were drinkin at a party last night and decided to do the following bet. (Background) We're pretty solid online players.. we play mostly mtt's and I usually can final table a few every week... anywayy so.THE BET: To see who can get a 10k+cash in any mtt first. It can be online or live.. but the buy in cannot excede 500$..(entry fee not included so a 500+35 is acceptable)THE LOSER... must get the winner's initals tattooed on their ass.. (right cheek to be specefic) and it must be 2 inches wide. The winner must pay for the tattoo.So yeah... its a little more motivation to get to High Balla status.. I'd classify myself as medium to low right now.

So my degenerate gambler friend.. (also my roommate) and I were drinkin at a party last night and decided to do the following bet. (Background) We're pretty solid online players.. we play mostly mtt's and I usually can final table a few every week... anywayy so.THE BET: To see who can get a 10k+cash in any mtt first. It can be online or live.. but the buy in cannot excede 500$..(entry fee not included so a 500+35 is acceptable)THE LOSER... must get the winner's initals tattooed on their ass.. (right cheek to be specefic) and it must be 2 inches wide. The winner must pay for the tattoo.So yeah... its a little more motivation to get to High Balla status.. I'd classify myself as medium to low right now.
That's dumb.
have fun
Sounds mildly retarded.I think your room mate had a bet that he can have sex with his straight room mate and it would have such a massive effect that he would tatto my name on his ass. You know "his ass is mine" and other representations.If you ever go to prison I dont think this story will hold up.You will be the butt of all jokes if you lose.
Wow I clearly underestimated Antonio Esfandiari and Phil Laak's impact on the poker world.
You should of know how powerful phil laak's impact was when we started a "killed a transient" thread in off topic.