Did Johnnybax Stake Kevin"bel0wab0ve" Saul In The Wpt Event That He Won?

I'm having a little bit of a debate with my buddy on the "tv" pros that are playing 10k and up MTT WSOP and WPT tournaments with someone else's money.I have heard that many winning players have staked tons of good but "on a losing streak" players in the big games because they went busto. Now I know Bax and Sheets roll Saul and BdBeatslayer etc. But do they stake them in 10k buyin live events?Any insight into this would be helpful.

I'm having a little bit of a debate with my buddy on the "tv" pros that are playing 10k and up MTT WSOP and WPT tournaments with someone else's money.I have heard that many winning players have staked tons of good but "on a losing streak" players in the big games because they went busto. Now I know Bax and Sheets roll Saul and BdBeatslayer etc. But do they stake them in 10k buyin live events?Any insight into this would be helpful.
I know that Kevin mentions a staking situation that was ongoing prior to his Bellagio Cup win and specifically said he would not stop being staked because he was comfortable with the situation. I'm also fairly sure I heard that on an interview posted to YouTube so check there for his PokerWire interivews and you might find proof.

This is from the hand history of a freeroll I played in earlier today...BeLOWaBOVe: nice flop call donkeyBeLOWaBOVe: GFY and dieshazroze: bad losers on this siteBeLOWaBOVe: eat a f ucking d ick...after BeLOWaBOVe busted out of it. Is that the same guy? That's only a portion of his tirade.

Who cares? Stop posting that second time ive seen it from you a_ss you dont like it dont post
hate to say it, but i'm gonna have to agree with showstopper on this one tanner - except i'll be a lot politer about it.Is it really anyone's business? No. Does it really matter, if, hypothetically speaking, it were everyone's business? No.and besides, I'm pretty sure this isn't the kind of topic that Kevin openly discusses in public forums, nor would he appreciate it. try asking Kevin himself if ur really dying to know this irrelevant type of info - and this isnt 'me' making an educated guess either, cuz im positive he'd shake his head at this sort of thing.=/
This is from the hand history of a freeroll I played in earlier today...BeLOWaBOVe: nice flop call donkeyBeLOWaBOVe: GFY and dieshazroze: bad losers on this siteBeLOWaBOVe: eat a f ucking d ick...after BeLOWaBOVe busted out of it. Is that the same guy? That's only a portion of his tirade.
he isnt belowabove on ftp if thats what its from, his chat is permabanned on stars i believe.
he isnt belowabove on ftp if thats what its from, his chat is permabanned on stars i believe.
Right. I think they reinstate his chat during Final Tables if/when he asks on PStars. And he's GET_PWN3D on FTP.
little off topic but does anyone know where I can find the video of that dude... hevad khan??? playing 32 tables or something like that on stars... LINKAGE PLEASEE!
LOL @ this having nothing to do with my OP.