How Does Your Family/close Ones Feel

Only a TFB could try and justify being an alcoholic degenerate as being on "the road less traveled" as if it is some rebellious noble pursuit to make Kerouac proud.Dude. If your mother has shipped you $30K and you're a loser, you've spent her money on being said loser. You can't just act like that cash has been used for "positive" things like a car and rent, while your "other" money has been used on degenerate habits.
QFT

Im glad they've been supportive, but ive never given them any reason to doubt it either. Parents are usually right about this shit in my experience. The ones who are paranoid about their children becoming degenerates usually are so because their children _are_ degenerates.The only nagging I ever heard from them is to not to let it affect my school work (my marks were probably better while i played).

Only a TFB could try and justify being an alcoholic degenerate as being on "the road less traveled" as if it is some rebellious noble pursuit to make Kerouac proud.Dude. If your mother has shipped you $30K and you're a loser, you've spent her money on being said loser. You can't just act like that cash has been used for "positive" things like a car and rent, while your "other" money has been used on degenerate habits.
STFU dude I am very very cool. Drunk driving and blowing my trust fund is a totally rebellious act.
STFU dude I am very very cool. Drunk driving and blowing my trust fund is a totally rebellious act.
Kind of like art in motion. Or finding my way like Sinatra..yea. I'm Sinatra
I have a nice family......1/2 from long island 1/2 from north attleboro...... (rich places, communities)noone in my family gambles but me...my mother has 5 sisters and they gossip like crazy as do alot of other family members......a couple weeks ago I lost over 1k at BJ at foxwoods and my mother found out I went.. I say "I didnt lose much" she says "dont fu(king lie to me Jason you have a ****ing degree and all you do is gamble your life away, it is causing serious stress on my marriage"...she has shipped me around 30k past 3 years) I didnt gamble hardly any of it... baught a car bills w/e....Routine is I lose 1-3k drunk in a night at foxwoods then I go say Mom can I have some mobneys, she always says yes but then husband and her get in huge fight.....I really am not happy even disturbed by this new revelation to me but they have been married for 3 years or so and mymother has plenty of money to ship so its not like its his....well now im this big degenerate with my whole family and to be honest I don't really care...My path is the road less traveled and I won't apoligize for it.......this thread isn't about me just posting my experiece/recent developments please share yours...G'Day
I don't gamble. I do this to make money, If I'm not making money and don't have an obvious edge I don't play.I have a friend who had a gambling problem. It ruined his whole life, he lost all his friends cause he owes them money and wont pay, and he lost his whole life savings on stupid bets. He'll play anything if there is a gamble involved.
The real question is, how does your family feel about your mother not aborting the retarded baby while she still had the chance.
If only daddy dearest was as fond of drunken rear-ending as he was....