• 30,000-50,000
    • 50,000+
  4. 4. MTT/SNG Played

• 1-25
    • 25-100
    • 100-300
    • 300-500
    • 500+

After 8 sngs today Im still @ 206, was up to 230 then kept playing more and now im steaming after taking a shot in a $12 180 sng. they seem so soft and i had qq outdrawn by a7 then lost 1010<AKput my self on 24 cooling off period

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, today was fun, dropped like 95 BBs at 5/10. On the flip side I did have a profit of 45BBs at 3/6, of course that doesn't translate to a winning day. So far on the month I'm down like 400 overall, mostly due to a 120BB downswing at 5/10 over 2200 handsso, for the month: ~4400 hands(wanted to get in more today, but decided to call it off since I was down like 700)3/6- 2,194 hands: $823.505/10-2,177 hands: -$1,223.5isn't poker fun. Gonna try to get in like 2500 hands tommorrow at FT and Stars combined, so hopefully I'll be able to get shit going again

I don't think i have responded yet to the september goals. so this month .... i am getting married so i probably won't play much.. bachelor party this weekend though and we are going up to lake tahoe and i am gonna bring 400 up for that. hope i run well there. no big goals this month. i will likely have to drop down again so i am playing 50NL... my br has now shrunk to 2k and i am just not understanding this huge downswing. i watch cr videos and everything... i think the key is PT and PAHUD. still havent gotten around to getting those going. I am on a mac book pro so things are tricky. i am running parallels but it is being a total bitch and not installing windows properly. i think i am going ot drop 150 bucks for some IT support cuz i have no idea how to fix it.... i want to make the mac my primary comp cuz my fiance, soon to be wife needs the PC for nursing school. meh poker be brutal. i just want to win a tourny damn it. i want to be able to have the roll to regualarly play the 50/50oh and last months goals were failed pretty much. i played only one rebuy but cashed in it, spent the min with just 3k start stack and 2k add on on break, started second hour with 17k. weak table so things went well, ended up squeaking in the money though took a beat then went card dead so at least i cashed and it was for profit. i seem to be cashing in tournies lately but not FTing them.cash games have been hit or miss unfortuneately when i book a winning session it will be for 1.5 to 2 buy ins and my losing sessions are for 2.5 to 3. and my losing sessions are out numbering my winning. I can't pick out a glaring leak. feel like my calls in position cuz of implied odds just aren't connecting. the last time i can remember hitting a set after a person in ep raised was when i took a beat where the money went in with me being a 9:1 fav and i obv lost and that was awhile ago playing 200NL. I can't remember a semi bluff getting called and i actually hit my draw. and i can't remember hitting a straight draw on the flop or have my AK connect after i rr pre flop... sucks don't know what kind of adjustments i need to make cuz it just feels like the cards aren't cooperating but for just over 1.5 months?? impossible...

At least you're getting in some hands.I've got 3500 hands in Sept, and 1600+ were from one day...I'm winning though, for whatever that's worth.
well, sorta, I honestly should be between 8-10K hands so far on the month if I'd been playing the amount I should be
I don't think i have responded yet to the september goals. so this month .... i am getting married so i probably won't play much.. bachelor party this weekend though and we are going up to lake tahoe and i am gonna bring 400 up for that. hope i run well there.
Congrats!GG poker.

I ended up +61 in a cash game today but used 50 of it to enter a tournament that I busted in 12th. I should really stop playing tournaments and focus on cash games, my bankroll would be at least 300 bigger. So far this month my tournment loses are around -185. If it wasnt for my cash games I'd be having a losing month so far.

Do any of you guys actually enjoy poker?
yeah right up to hand 275.96.jpgAnyways, I had a good morning session. Then spend a couple hours trying to fix my PT set up. Basically Pokergrapher and PokerEV would not work with my PT database, so Simo recommend (thanks) to convert to a PostgreSQL (I still not 100% what this means/does) however now my programs work. Yay. However, switching over to the PostgreSQL made it so my GT+ did not work (a program I rely on wayyy to much) and PAHUD still does not work with vista on FTP. After some searching, I downloaded a newer beta version, and everything now seems to be set up and working.However, while testing to see if GT+ worked, I managed to lose a couple bucks, so I decided just to get that money back. OPPs. After about 10 coolers in a row (no real bad beats besides except T5 < A9 on AT5x9 board, where he c/r'd the river that I had to value bet), and a lot of fun stuff like set under set (where I didn't go broke) and running into AA about 50 times, while every single big pair of mine got no action (unless I was running QQ/JJ into AA). I was down roughly $700.So I picked one REALLY bad spot to make a move that I almost never make: Almost makes you like poker... nah.Anyways donked out of two $75 MTT's earlier today (hadn't been knocked out by such stupid plays for awhile), which brings todays totals to somewhere around +$80. I donno how I feel about that. Oh, and wish me a happy birthday tomorrow! The big two four. :club:

Hello, Strangers!Looks like most are doing well, continued success for those that are, and keep the battle going for those that are struggling.Well, my poker success was short lived. I did well for the final quarter of last year, but I had a bad downswing for the first half of this year. After last year's success, I made the switch to AP for bonus and rakeback. Decided to give limit a try at AP and failed miserably. Made the switch back to pokerstars with what little I had left and the downswing continued. My "BR" (if I can call it that) was down to about $8 on AP and a wopping $0.14 on Stars. So, I decided to take some time off from poker, about 2 months. I did play a little during that time, but only 2 or 3 sessions and broke even.I didn't have any room for error because I've still not deposited any of my own money to play poker and don't ever plan to. I started looking for ways to get more money on-line and found the 70 fpp sats to the Sunday 150 grand on Stars (My memory is bad, not sure if it was the 150 grand, it's a sat to an $11 buyin Sunday afternoon tourney). I have alot of fpp's so I gave it a go. Wow, these things are ridiculous. Everyone just pushes with any broadway and hopes for the best. I won 4 of them over a two night period. That was 2 weeks ago, Aug 24.Since then I've been playing SnG's and cash games. My "BR" on stars is now at $160 (nice increase from the $0.14, lol). I played some really good SnG's since returning against some tough opponents and I feel my game is good enough to win. With winter approaching I'll probably play some more poker, but certainly not as much as I did last year. I still have a little cash on AP as noted above, not sure if I'll grind out AP's micro's, transfer it to Stars, or just blow it on a SnG or cash game at AP. AP blows so If I can transfer it to Stars (probably too small an amount for a withdrawal/deposit) I'll probably do that.As for goals, I just want to be able to continue to play real money poker on-line. I'll play a mix of cash games, SnG's and Tourneys.Good luck everyone, it's good to be back.

Well, winning session today, sorta. All the losses were at 0.5/1 and 1/2, although after I got down 1/4 of my newly halved bankroll, I couldn't help adding in a 2/4 table where I got lucky and won a quick 3 BI.todayst8.jpgSeriously, how am I supposed to not go on BR management tilt when I lose 1/4 of my remaining roll in ~500 hands without even playing bad though? I guess the right answer would be take enough time off that I can handle moving down to 0.5/1 altogether without wanting to play 1/2 on half my tables, but I really didn't feel like doing that. Hopefully I'll just run well at 0.5/1 and 1/2 for a while now and get to where I'm comfortable again. Also, I think from now on, I'm going to just listen to my iPod while I'm playing and try not to read 2+2 or anything in the background. I had like 3 or 4 misclicks today and while I was playing OK, I don't really think my focus was at its peak.

well i havne't really been playing all that much this week (or september that is)...played maybe like 4.5k hands or so (13 hours..ish..)...i did run pretty good and am up about 3k though. so that's nice. finally figured out how to data mine FT so i'm really happy about that and i will be data mining A LOT ... that's a goal for me for september as wellanyways...i'm outGabe

well i havne't really been playing all that much this week (or september that is)...played maybe like 4.5k hands or so (13 hours..ish..)...i did run pretty good and am up about 3k though. so that's nice. finally figured out how to data mine FT so i'm really happy about that and i will be data mining A LOT ... that's a goal for me for september as wellanyways...i'm outGabe
yo, what do you mean by data mining? could you explain this? i want to figure out what this exactly is, and then do it.

weeeeeeso i was looking at Poker tracker, sorting by this month..at 2/4 hu i was at +7.3k on the week...but at 3/6 I was at -1.8k...this was annoying me, so I go and sit at 3/6 and look for a good guy to play. I see a name I dont recognize and check him and he is one tabling so I sit in.Good timing by me. We played 62 hands and I won 1.5k off him before he quit. He limped 90% of his hands, he raised like 5% (min) and folded the other 5%. He never 3bet me once pf. It was awesome.So, I booked a 7k week. Good start to my month.- Jordan

I play so good.ealt to ZACH6668 [Qd 10s] ANIMAL BAR - FoldsZACH6668 - Raises $10 to $10JHB777 - Raises $15 to $15ABBADDABBA - FoldsMIZZOU111 - FoldsZACH6668 - Calls $5*** FLOP *** [9s 8h 9c]ZACH6668 - ChecksJHB777 - Bets $5ZACH6668 - Calls $5*** TURN *** [9s 8h 9c] [4h]ZACH6668 - ChecksJHB777 - Bets $10ZACH6668 - Calls $10*** RIVER *** [9s 8h 9c 4h] [2h]ZACH6668 - ChecksJHB777 - Bets $10ZACH6668 - Calls $10*** SHOW DOWN ***JHB777 - Shows [5s 6d] (One pair, nines) ZACH6668 - Shows [Qd 10s] (One pair, nines) ZACH6668 Collects $85 from main pot

I play so good.ealt to ZACH6668 [Qd 10s] ANIMAL BAR - FoldsZACH6668 - Raises $10 to $10JHB777 - Raises $15 to $15ABBADDABBA - FoldsMIZZOU111 - FoldsZACH6668 - Calls $5*** FLOP *** [9s 8h 9c]ZACH6668 - ChecksJHB777 - Bets $5ZACH6668 - Calls $5*** TURN *** [9s 8h 9c] [4h]ZACH6668 - ChecksJHB777 - Bets $10ZACH6668 - Calls $10*** RIVER *** [9s 8h 9c 4h] [2h]ZACH6668 - ChecksJHB777 - Bets $10ZACH6668 - Calls $10*** SHOW DOWN ***JHB777 - Shows [5s 6d] (One pair, nines) ZACH6668 - Shows [Qd 10s] (One pair, nines) ZACH6668 Collects $85 from main pot
...wow. I think I've only correctly called down with Q-high once. Unfortunately, the other time I tried it, the guy was bluffing with K-high. =)In happy news, I played some 1/2 and 2/3 SHNL tonight and won $450 in a couple of hours. People were playing very oddly bad...like calling all-in for substantial amounts on the flop with A-high, no draws. Worked out that I never really needed to bluff.

Finally started playing for the month yesterday. My only goal is to play at least 100 $11 SNG's. I know I can beat them, so hopefully if I actually put in some time the profit will come.edit: Shitty graph, Zach.