• 100-300
    • 300-500
    • 500+

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the bitch?ohgod.jpg
lolthats a crazy handNot sure if anyone saw it up there but with $172 BR should I be playing $6 SNGs or stick with $3?

sept 1st booked.sept02.jpgi played two sessions. one 430 hands for 2k, the rest was later tonight.I personally believe I ended up playing the best I have played ever hu against this guy. I had him figured out and it was just pretty baller status :club:.uhm, I ended up like 600 during the evening, which was ok...just really happy with how i played this guy...was so sick how well i had him pinned to hands.anyways, i'm out.- Jordan

Got September off to a good start tonight as after cashing out down to $8,000 to start the month, I got my Stars account back over $10,000 in one quick 2 hour session. It could be seen as doing a hit and run while I'm winning which would be bad, but really I'm just kinda tired and didn't feel like playing a long session tonight. Plus, the real fish at my tables all busted and left anyway.sepstartlk9.jpg

lolthats a crazy handNot sure if anyone saw it up there but with $172 BR should I be playing $6 SNGs or stick with $3?
I'm not totally sure what a 'standard' BR for sngs is, and I think it probably varies a lot based on the buy-in, but I think you can safely try moving up. Just be prepared to move down if you start losing. Again it's tough to say what is safe for sngs, or how long you should try to sustain a losing streak before moving down again, but I think 30 buy ins should be safe at those levels.
you're prob good for the 6's, unless you really want to avoid going broke.
I'd be pretty happy with 25-30 buyins for the turbos on Stars, fwiw.But be ready to move down if you have to, because the variance is pretty retarded. I lost 12 in a row once, or twice, I think.
ok thanks guysJust made one of my biggest MTT cash ever for $67 in the 100k (after a $2 sat) so now i have $240 which means ill be playing the $6 for now on

well i got that sat. into the millions... felt like a played well the cards just weren't cooperating... ended out in like 1300th or something... peeps are much more aggressive at that level anytime i got repopped i had an easy fold, just when the blinds were getting really up there i couldnt pick up a hand.... oh welland in the mean time i played 2-3 tables of cash and ended up dropping 3 buy ins.... still running crappy, really felt like i played well the cards were just set up against me.... guy play KK really funky against my QQ and he was kinda donking around so i ended up almost stacking off to him. guy over pushes a pot by 5x i have top pair with gut shot and backdoor flush... smelled of a flush draw but i feared the two over as well... ended up calling and he hit his flush with his 23 sooooted.... grrrthen some ill timed bluffs and the like for the other buy in.... what can i do.... br now down to jsut over 2k.... soon i will drop down to 50NL fr.... i hope it turns around this downswing is crazy.... I need to get the programs running properly on my mac book pro so i can start tracking with PT and find some leaks. what evs .... poker def. humbles you....

aeflaeihgorhwgawhrowas up 5 buy-ins on my session. I had a guy on wicked tilt, and was looking to take off as much as possible. He ends up going on a sick run and wins some back, then I bluff off 1.5 buy-ins, then we get AK vs JJ and I turn a King, he rivers a Jack and he quits. I end up +$89 on the night and am just really steamed cause I have to get up in 5 hours too. oahfaoehfaoewhfawe;fhI shoulda quit after the bluff, but man, that was just disgusting the AK hand just standard but really pissed. If that won I'd of at least won 2.5 buy-ins on the night. Instead I'm basically broken even. Very annoyed. Cold sweat kinda thingafleawnfhaeblah- Jordan

weeeeset over set - 1 buy-in.set, vs Top pair who runnered a flush - 1 buy in.AA, KK cracked, 2 pair counterfeited all within an hour. - 1 buy-in.Re-buying a 4th time and because you told the table it was so full of dead money you'd be insane not too, then leaving the day even after winning it back. - Priceless

2,200 so far for the month.**** me for not playing the 30/60s though.they were really good.sweet shit... it's finally confirmed that im going to aruba. AP just credited my account wiht the travel expenses, and they said my day1 is either Oct 2nd or Oct 3rd.

MIXED GAME PLAYERS - You should totally take advantage of Stars Wcoop satellites. They're only gonna run for a couple more weeks and they're running mixed game sats all day long. I've sucked at tournaments this week but I've won about $1000W so far (I don't know how much is actually profit, but certainly a lot of it :club:). PLO satellites are so awesome, I'm gonna play basically as many as I can until the wcoop, and sell whatever W$ I don't use.

Got roughly 1200 hands in today and made 2 1/2 buy ins at 25nl. Slighly ahead of my 10k hand pace though my bb/100 is bad. Lost to some sick coolers today, but controlled my tilt pretty well. Only played a few hands at 50nl when a table was particularly juicy. Was a couple coinflips away from being up another 4 buy ins.

August results:August has been, all in all, a solid month. I ran relatively well on average and this is my 3rd best month in the past 12 months.Grand total is CAD is $8000ish. Or, about $7500 USD...http://img65.imageshack.us/my.php?image=resultaugustkp1.jpghttp://img391.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ptresultxb7.pngthat doesn't include about 1.5k in losses...where i ran bad.Bankroll was at about $37,000Bankroll is at about $43,000the difference between the new BR and the profit is what i spent this month....September Goals:Hands- 25,000-40,000Money - get BR over 50k....not setting a winrate or anything because i find i maintain a higher winrate when i'm not chasing a certain number...Going to be getting a laptop and going to israel for a month (leaving on the 16th) and will be playing from there as well...so i hope that my BR is 50k after the ticket purchase, the laptop and the money i spend there...And i'll probably keep grinding 400NL after september for a month or two and then be moving up to 600NL....Gabe.

August Goals1/ GET MONEY ONTO FULLTILT. I'm not even joking. I'm so goddamn lazy and I need to get organised.2/ Seriously, I'm going to play poker this month. I'm not just going to post here pretending like I know what I'm on about. I have NO reason, WHATSOEVER, not to sit down and play other than my own absurd apathy.That's it. Get money into FullTilt, play poker at FullTilt. My goals. No financial goals. I need smaller steps at first.I still don't know what to play though. NLHE or PLO 6max cash seems the most sensible I guess. I'll probably mix the two.
1/ Well, I have money on FullTilt, but it's not mine. I'm borrowing $2k off a mate until Neteller stop being gay. My money went out of the bank, and then Neteller declined the transaction because my account wasn't validated. I validated my account, but my money hasn't appeared in either my bank or in Neteller. I have no ****ing idea where it is. Neteller need the POLI id of the transaction, and I have no idea where to find it. I'm close.2/ I played poker. I played PLO and ran bad, I played a few sngs and ran pretty good. I'm sticking with SnG's for a while (I have this challenge to finish off, and then I'll be upping stakes to something more reasonable).September Goals1/ Get Sharkscope subscription. Small goal, but worthwhile.2/ Get money sorted.2/ Play >200 sngs. I think I'm playing these pretty well, so I'm happy to keep going with them.I'll be going to London at some point for a long weekend so I might stop by Gutshot, but other than that I have some time to play online. I'd like to play some cash games as well, but I'm not setting that as a goal.I want another easy month, goal-wise.I've already played 18 SnGs, so I'm doing ok. I'm on track.
I have had a sweet start to September. got over 100K now for my bankroll. heres the graph.
you're a sicko...what are you playing?