Super Ghey Night

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WISH YOUS GUYS would stop giving him CRAP. shure he drinks a bit but he's a good guy the other 25% of tiime JUST LAYS OFF him hes verry gooD to me.
not me
Said he's never dated a girl over 120 never said he didn't siihp. Also never said he's dated a girl under 120 lbs either. Just sayin.
O i've shipedwe're chilling tonight. I'm getting my hopes up fast i feel like chrozzo

Dear Fox Woods Pro:I am likely slightly less physically attractive than you, but surely a full two standard deviations more charming and likable. By most conventional standards, I am neither attractive nor personable.That is all I really wanted to say.Wang

Dear Fox Woods Pro:I am likely slightly less physically attractive than you, but surely a full two standard deviations more charming and likable. By most conventional standards, I am neither attractive nor personable.That is all I really wanted to say.Wang
And 10,000 times more likely to charm your way into a threesome.At least 3000 times more likely to charm your way into getting laid in a conventional fashion.Just sayin'.

Exactly how dirty is your apartment to deter you from a three some with two hot chicks?I would have went for it if I lived in a refrigerator box in an alley or a van down by the river.Clean your place man, it already cost you a great night.

Exactly how dirty is your apartment to deter you from a three some with two hot chicks?I would have went for it if I lived in a refrigerator box in an alley or a van down by the river.Clean your place man, it already cost you a great night.
Obviously his mom forgot to make him clean his room.

omgg thiss remind me of what happens to me a cople weeks! agoSooooooo loooooong stroreeeeee shortI waz hangin wit my boyxzzzzzzzzzzzz at the pub down teh street and we were totalley mackin! on theese bryds. They totally wanted uz but weee had too playe it cool so that wee would be more atractave to them, you knowyou know how chiks lik it when the boyzzzzz act all coy and sh!tSooo one of them came ovr and axed us if we wanted too join demdam rite b*tches!But then my other boy, he like head of the posseeee he sayz we wre buzy and had to do womething elze. Soooooo weee busted out of dere and headin to da cribz!There we each took turnz shoving large itemzzzz up R azzholes! It was sweeeeeeet dudes!I bled a littl'

Exactly how dirty is your apartment to deter you from a three some with two hot chicks?I would have went for it if I lived in a refrigerator box in an alley or a van down by the river.
I love how much play this is getting, lately.
wow.
Is that not a bad ass joke account? I swear it's yours.
It's no JOKE MAN he's a great big brother most of the time been teach me HEADS UP WE RULE!!!
This warrants response. I got room for two in the back. I swear you can open the doors from the inside if you change your mind
And 10,000 times more likely to charm your way into a threesome.At least 3000 times more likely to charm your way into getting laid in a conventional fashion.Just sayin'.
all hail e-super bitch thats ugly weeeeeeeeee
Didn't you note in your OP that you wanted to hook up with her?
only for old lady notch under bgelt dude.look at her stars avatar def gh going with a cartoon......if you dont know what she really looks like check her out in the neg-open its kinda gross.....grandma uglyish but id hit it for another notchedit: ohh sh1t todays not wensday and I left the bar early for nothing
only for old lady notch under bgelt dude.look at her stars avatar def gh going with a cartoon......if you dont know what she really looks like check her out in the neg-open its kinda gross.....grandma uglyish but id hit it for another notchedit: ohh sh1t todays not wensday and I left the bar early for nothing
Here, I'll help you out, psycho.This is the picture:FormalnightSimpsonside.jpgThat's me in the black.
if you dont know what she really looks like check her out in the neg-open its kinda gross.....
Meh, I don't really make a habit of talking shit about girls. Especially one's I want to sleep with regardless of reason.Then again I'm not looking for e-hookups. Maybe she'll dig the crazy, delusional persona. My money is for a pity bang though, but a notch is a notch. If I couldn't get pity banged I'd be damn near a virgin. Good luck with your next fake story, they are more believeable when you drive home drunk and don't get the girl. You're catching onto this posting thing.
Meh, I don't really make a habit of talking shit about girls. Especially one's I want to sleep with regardless of reason.Then again I'm not looking for e-hookups. Maybe she'll dig the crazy, delusional persona. My money is for a pity bang though, but a notch is a notch. If I couldn't get pity banged I'd be damn near a virgin. Good luck with your next fake story, they are more believeable when you drive home drunk and don't get the girl. You're catching onto this posting thing.
lol no fake stories man....im just a hottie end of story sorry imn not an enerd like 99% of the people on here.......and ya shes hanging with the right crowd.....grandmauglyaments