Yeah it sucks but I'm not down at all. Sure I'll probably hafta play a short session if I lose right away. Been sick this week so I think my play may have suffered a little, then just lost some huge flips and got sucked out on in $1600 pot. Oh wellz.Times like these it's nice to have a real job, imo.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omfgI may have run 300 below EV today and taken a 300 loss... but I have Cartoon Network again for the first time in forever so it was a good day...and no, I only watch adult swim, I'm not that much of a pedo

feral_cow_icon.gifv1.09Milked from the teat of a feral cowFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.01/$0.02 - 6 playersButton GorHub: $2.32 SB Hero: $2.18 BB HuntAMoose: $1.71 UTG deltasg: $0.94 UTG+1 pokerluk49: $3.15 CO paboy2009: $0.52 Preflop: ($0.03) Hero is SB with :club:: :D: (6 players)deltasg folds, pokerluk49 calls $0.02, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.06, HuntAMoose calls $0.04, pokerluk49 calls $0.04Flop: ($0.18) :4h: :D: :qh: (3 players)Hero bets $0.12, HuntAMoose folds, pokerluk49 calls $0.12Turn: ($0.42) :jh: (2 players)Hero bets $0.30, pokerluk49 calls $0.30River: ($1.02) :3h: (2 players)Hero bets $1.70, and is all in, pokerluk49 calls $1.70Hero showed :ts: :D:, and won ($4.13) with a full house, Kings full of Tenspokerluk49 mucked :5c: :D:Hero won $4.13Good over-bet shove spot, imoObv the result was good here, but is raising KTo from the sb a leak? and if I'm raising from the blinds should I raise more oop, 4xbb and even more with the limper?Pokerluk49 is 73/22 over 41 hands...
Obv the result was good here, but is raising KTo from the sb a leak? and if I'm raising from the blinds should I raise more oop, 4xbb and even more with the limper?Pokerluk49 is 73/22 over 41 hands...
It's never bad to iso the fish, but I would make the raise to .08 or .09.
feral_cow_icon.gifv1.09Milked from the teat of a feral cowFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.01/$0.02 - 6 playersButton GorHub: $2.32 SB Hero: $2.18 BB HuntAMoose: $1.71 UTG deltasg: $0.94 UTG+1 pokerluk49: $3.15 CO paboy2009: $0.52 Preflop: ($0.03) Hero is SB with :club:: :D: (6 players)deltasg folds, pokerluk49 calls $0.02, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.06, HuntAMoose calls $0.04, pokerluk49 calls $0.04Flop: ($0.18) :4h: :D: :qh: (3 players)Hero bets $0.12, HuntAMoose folds, pokerluk49 calls $0.12Turn: ($0.42) :jh: (2 players)Hero bets $0.30, pokerluk49 calls $0.30River: ($1.02) :3h: (2 players)Hero bets $1.70, and is all in, pokerluk49 calls $1.70Hero showed :ts: :D:, and won ($4.13) with a full house, Kings full of Tenspokerluk49 mucked :5c: :D:Hero won $4.13Good over-bet shove spot, imoObv the result was good here, but is raising KTo from the sb a leak? and if I'm raising from the blinds should I raise more oop, 4xbb and even more with the limper?Pokerluk49 is 73/22 over 41 hands...
0.1/0.2? If your on one of those LAG tables, your getting paid off on any above average hand. Ive always found these stakes to be so easy to pwn, yet at the same time so frustrating when you get sucked out on by donk who doesn't even know what he's doing. I took a pretty bad beat holding Aces yesterday & playing at a very Laggy 0.2/0.5 table, i pump it to 5BB's... and still get 2 callers, not ideal but whatever, flop is ATJ rainbow, make a pot sized bet & they both call, a second spade comes on the turn, which was a 3.. i thought blank but just incase they have spades, i pushed & they both call!!! Awesome! one is holding QcTc (wtf?) and the other is Ks5s (again wtf?) i hugely overbet the pot & both call with their shitty hands lol ... well the river is a spade & lose my hard earned $12 lol I was so pissed that the guy was in the pot with K5 to begin with & called a psb with a gutshot. Well i reload and the hand right after i stack off to another pretty bad beat, flush losing rivered full house to the same guy who had K5... thats when it was time to quit lol guess i must have been pretty bad on tilt or else i would have never been snap calling an all in on a paired board, which was silly since i didnt even stop to think.The funny thing is made it all back & more playing HU in the morning on literally 5 hands... flopped full house and then nut str8 against *hyper* aggro opponent lol

i dont understand what in the hell some villains think about stuff.. Poker Stars $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 8 players - View hand 360197The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterUTG+1: $1.70MP1: $4.00MP2: $4.90CO: $10.00BTN: $9.55Hero (SB): $11.40BB: $16.60UTG: $2.25Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is SB with K :club: K :qh3 folds, MP2 raises to $0.30, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.10, 1 fold, MP2 calls $0.80Flop: ($2.30) Q :D Q :3h 2 :jh(2 players)Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.50, Hero raises to $2, MP2 raises to $3.80 all in, Hero calls $1.80Turn: ($9.90) A :ts(2 players - 1 is all in)River: ($9.90) J :4h(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $9.90MP2 shows A :D 8 :D (two pair, Aces and Queens)Hero shows K :5c K :D (two pair, Kings and Queens)MP2 wins $9.45(Rake: $0.45)i guess he had a spot on read

Goodbye BAW, FTP, and online poker. My parole is going to be recommended that I no longer have the privilege of internet access.If no one takes any of my advice seriously but one piece, let it be this:Your actions have effects that you cannot foresee. When you intentionally choose to do something wrong, it will have an impact on the rest of your life and the lives of those you touch. Make solid life choices because when you make large mistakes you will never stop paying for them.

Goodbye BAW, FTP, and online poker. My parole is going to be recommended that I no longer have the privilege of internet access.If no one takes any of my advice seriously but one piece, let it be this:Your actions have effects that you cannot foresee. When you intentionally choose to do something wrong, it will have an impact on the rest of your life and the lives of those you touch. Make solid life choices because when you make large mistakes you will never stop paying for them.
Tough break.Thanks for contributing and good luck.
thats so dumb.get a gf with a comp and go to her house alot.. or use a buddy's comp.how long does the no internet last for?... gl w/everything
Godspeed. GL.
DAMN YOU PHIL IVEY.DAMN YOU ACE KING.
Moon is a damn card-rack and I was so tilted that the Q was in the window... So many suck-outs at the FT
GL, TN!Thanks for all the help!

TN, I'll miss your hilarity. God damn po-leece. Good luck with everything.AND DAMMITTTTTTTTT PHIL IVEY. I AM STILL IN A DEEP DEPRESSION. 7 people away and you get dogged that hard by some jackass...

Is this a level or for real? If you're serious, that sucks :club:. Take care of whatever business you have to take care of and come back to the wonderful world of poker!
TN, I'll miss your hilarity. God damn po-leece. Good luck with everything.AND DAMMITTTTTTTTT PHIL IVEY. I AM STILL IN A DEEP DEPRESSION. 7 people away and you get dogged that hard by some jackass...
Worse than when Moneymaker jobbed him? Yea
Is this a level or for real?
Not a level. I am quite a horrible person when all my poker aspects are taken out of play. I've made some shit decisions that I think only Tskillz and MT were around for, got myself in legal trouble, and... hell if you're that interested its somewhere in this 300pg thread...I'm still online because the decision is not "official" (pending this coming Tuesday); although I won't play a single hand until it isn't (up to 9 years) simply because my emotions about this are so huge i couldn't focus.Also, Tskillz... please pm me your full tilt handle. I'm gonna get a rakeback payment friday that I won't be able to cash it out cuz it's too small, and I'd at least like the $ to go to someone who's advice has earned me that much.

Bad news dude. You can ship me the money and it'll almost definitely still be there if/when you wanna play again. lilmissliss is the FTP handle, city I think is Brockport, might be Cobleskill though.Edit: I mean the money will be there, I just can't guarantee I'll be around for up to 9 years :club:

Lost A8<98 on 886Lost AT<A7 on AAKManaged to fold KQ on a K75 flop to a guy who doesn't **** around; I c/r him and 3bet shoved... he showed me the AALive poker and I didn't get along well last night. Also, I saw AQ>KK on AAK flop, quad aces on the turn.

Lost A8<98 on 886Lost AT<A7 on AAKManaged to fold KQ on a K75 flop to a guy who doesn't **** around; I c/r him and 3bet shoved... he showed me the AALive poker and I didn't get along well last night. Also, I saw AQ>KK on AAK flop, quad aces on the turn.
i would start watching the dealer more often... seems like ur getting setup/rigged, lol.
Not a level. I am quite a horrible person when all my poker aspects are taken out of play. I've made some shit decisions that I think only Tskillz and MT were around for, got myself in legal trouble, and... hell if you're that interested its somewhere in this 300pg thread...I'm still online because the decision is not "official" (pending this coming Tuesday); although I won't play a single hand until it isn't (up to 9 years) simply because my emotions about this are so huge i couldn't focus.Also, Tskillz... please pm me your full tilt handle. I'm gonna get a rakeback payment friday that I won't be able to cash it out cuz it's too small, and I'd at least like the $ to go to someone who's advice has earned me that much.
Worst :ts. Not you, your situation. I guess my previous statement stands, fix whatever business you have and keep yourself on track! And get back to poker and FCP soon.
Bad news dude. You can ship me the money and it'll almost definitely still be there if/when you wanna play again. lilmissliss is the FTP handle, city I think is Brockport, might be Cobleskill though.Edit: I mean the money will be there, I just can't guarantee I'll be around for up to 9 years :club:
Side note, Brockport NY? Nice, I grew up nearby Olean and went to school near Brockport, in Geneseo.