I would consider being staker or stakee depending on the arrangement. As long as it's not too high of stakes I would do some heavy research to find me an up and comer that no one knows about. Also certain rules must pertain, like no picking people I hate. And if it's cash game you are allowed to sit against other stakees to ruin their lives, hahahah.Also, Acid, my effing Tilt account reads $41.41 today. LFT. So I'm going to have to email support about that, meh.
*reads last sentence of first paragraph**puts name down*
  • Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also, Acid, my effing Tilt account reads $41.41 today. LFT. So I'm going to have to email support about that, meh.
Any tournament payout for finishing in the money in one of our Daily Double tournaments will be immediately credited into your player account. Any additional monies won from our Daily Double jackpot will be credited to your account within 48 hours of the conclusion of both tournaments.From their website.

I'm interested in being a staker - I totally suck @ poker so would probably make my staker lose their mind/money.I call No Neck!

Anyone feel like doing a staking thing like that draft we did a few months back, only with only one runner and a side bet?Basically, we'd each recruit one FCP'er to stake and make a side bet on who makes the most money. It wouldn't have to be anything expensive. We could do it for one tournament or, say, an entire week. Give a dude 20 bucks and whoever turns that into the most by the end of the week wins.
IN!
Any tournament payout for finishing in the money in one of our Daily Double tournaments will be immediately credited into your player account. Any additional monies won from our Daily Double jackpot will be credited to your account within 48 hours of the conclusion of both tournaments.From their website.
Well like it or not, they got an email laced with profanity already :club:
Well like it or not, they got an email laced with profanity already :club:
lol, hope you have grandchildren who'd be able to read it, FTP support is notoriously slow for responding.
sorry bro that is EV - :D I am coming sunday though
I've seen your graphs and to top it off, I actually know you so could hunt you down to "recoup" my losses :D well so far that makes just you...not sure if you saw my IMs but Jamie is going to Cali, Ben can't make it cause he's working, and I haven't heard from Bobby at all. I'll take you down HU though if no one shows - or just hang out and chill, whatever's clever.I'm stopping by Friday night for that CD too (as a reminder) :club:
I've seen your graphs and to top it off, I actually know you so could hunt you down to "recoup" my losses :D well so far that makes just you...not sure if you saw my IMs but Jamie is going to Cali, Ben can't make it cause he's working, and I haven't heard from Bobby at all. I'll take you down HU though if no one shows - or just hang out and chill, whatever's clever.I'm stopping by Friday night for that CD too (as a reminder) :club:
yup yup
Anyone feel like doing a staking thing like that draft we did a few months back, only with only one runner and a side bet?Basically, we'd each recruit one FCP'er to stake and make a side bet on who makes the most money. It wouldn't have to be anything expensive. We could do it for one tournament or, say, an entire week. Give a dude 20 bucks and whoever turns that into the most by the end of the week wins.
I have a good feeling that this could take off like our weight loss challenge!

you'd think I would have learned my lesson about staying out of General sometimes I can't help myself...the forum doesn't move fast enough and I start reading other threads :club:

you'd think I would have learned my lesson about staying out of General sometimes I can't help myself...the forum doesn't move fast enough and I start reading other threads :club:
Yeah. Too many people in this thread actually play a lot of poker. So their posting has gone down, which is a major bummer. Luckily, I never play and get to have conversations with myself. I hope the "Tourney Challenge" thread takes off though. It'd be cool to track some of the better tourney players through there.

I suck @ poker so unfortunately my playing comes in spurts...so I am always available. Plus since I am "at work", I'm not online playing poker...if only the admin would let me install the software...hmmm...