• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Absolute Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (4 handed) Absolute-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($36.15)SB ($11)BB ($11.80)UTG ($28.30)Preflop: Hero is Button with Jclub.gif, 9diamond.gif. UTG calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.25, 2 folds, UTG calls $1.Flop: ($2.85) 7club.gif, Jdiamond.gif, 5spade.gif(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $2, UTG calls $2.Turn: ($6.85) Jspade.gif(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $4, UTG raises to $8, Hero calls $4.River: ($22.85) 5diamond.gif(2 players)UTG bets 17.05 , Hero calls $17.05.Final Pot: $39.90Results in white below: UTG has Ac 6s (two pair, jacks and fives). Hero has Jc 9d (full house, jacks full of fives). Outcome: Hero wins $39.90. I love this site.

HONEST TO GOD, where do you people find these people? I have never, never, never been pushed into like that.
At least he was putting a move on me in that one. This one on the other hand...Absolute Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (4 handed) Absolute-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Button ($49.40)Hero ($42.50)BB ($91.25)UTG ($18.51)Preflop: Hero is SB with Adiamond.gif, Kdiamond.gif. UTG raises to $0.75, Button calls $0.75, Hero raises to $4.25, 1 fold, UTG calls $3.50, Button folds.Flop: ($9.50) 8heart.gif, 4heart.gif, 7diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $7, UTG raises to $14, Hero raises to $28, UTG calls $0.26 (All-In).Turn: ($38.02) Kspade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($38.02) 9heart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $38.02Edit: He has 35 offsuit
WTF...anybody ever have money appear in their pokerstars account from a "credit purchase" that they didn't make?
lol... i was convinced i was hacked... probably krups crazy talk that got to me...apparently i just cleared some non-pokerstars sanctioned bonus according to support...i are retard
lol... i was convinced i was hacked... probably krups crazy talk that got to me...apparently i just cleared some non-pokerstars sanctioned bonus according to support...i are retard
No, you are/were Temporary Nuts. (Somehow I believe the correct grammar would have been "temporarily nuts" but it's not my native language, so I should be able to get away with it)
Ya, Prima sucks.First 565 hands on the site and I'm -9 buyins.Fun.AK<TT, AJcc<KQo on KTXcc,78<44 on 478,TT<AA on low flop,TT<55 on low flop, K9<ATcc on KxxKx with backdoored clubs, J7<55 on QJ5J9r board, 99<KQ on KK2 flop against 1/2 stack, 22<AK against 1/2 stack, AQ<22 in a big pot.In that time the biggest pot won was AA against a shortstack for 1/3 of a buyin.
OMG it never stops.Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is Button with J :) 6 :) UTG folds, CO calls, Hero raises to $2, 2 folds, CO calls.Flop: 8 :icon_dance: 9 :icon_dance: J :club: ($4.75, 2 players)CO is all-in $10.63, Hero calls $10.63 (pot was $15.38).Turn: 7 :heart: ($26.01, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $26.01)River: T :D ($26.01, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $26.01)Results:Final pot: $26.01CO shows 9c QsPre-flop: (5 players) Hero is Button with K :D 3 :D UTG folds, CO raises to $1.5, Hero raises to $5.5, SB calls, 2 folds.Flop: 5 :icon_dance: 8 :icon_dance: 3 :club: ($13, 2 players)SB bets $6.5, Hero raises all-in $44, SB calls all-in $21.28.Uncalled bets: $16.22 returned to Hero. Turn: 4 :icon_dance: ($68.56, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $68.56)River: Q :D ($68.56, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $68.56)Results:Final pot: $68.56SB shows Qh 10s <---- Ya. Nice.Then less than one orbit later against the same guy:Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is SB with Q :club: A :icon_dance:3 folds, Hero raises to $1.5, BB calls.Flop: A :club: 4 :icon_dance: 4 :) ($3.25, 2 players)Hero bets $3.5, BB calls.Turn: J :icon_dance: ($10.25, 2 players)Hero bets $8, BB calls.River: 9 :club: ($26.25, 2 players)Hero is all-in $39.5, BB calls.Results:Final pot: $105.25Hero shows Qc AhBB shows As JcI'm at -84BB/100 over 673 hands at Prima now. Lost over 11 buyins at $50nl and the biggest amount I've won in a hand is $17.I'm getting freaked out now in all honesty. This is really weird.

Anyone feel like doing a staking thing like that draft we did a few months back, only with only one runner and a side bet?Basically, we'd each recruit one FCP'er to stake and make a side bet on who makes the most money. It wouldn't have to be anything expensive. We could do it for one tournament or, say, an entire week. Give a dude 20 bucks and whoever turns that into the most by the end of the week wins.

Anyone feel like doing a staking thing like that draft we did a few months back, only with only one runner and a side bet?Basically, we'd each recruit one FCP'er to stake and make a side bet on who makes the most money. It wouldn't have to be anything expensive. We could do it for one tournament or, say, an entire week. Give a dude 20 bucks and whoever turns that into the most by the end of the week wins.
Can I stake you?I'd give you $35.76. You would sit HU 5/10 LHE with Zach and take his roll?
:club:
Oh stop. At some point, when he gets up about +$4k or so, you'll have to just admit to yourself that he's better than you and you'll go seek greener pastures with a weaker opponent.
I call Sheiky. (If we're talking low-stakes players.)
I call Sheiky. (If we're talking low-stakes players.)
I don't know if he reads this thread or not, but Craigdog would be a good choice as well. I think he's playing .25/.5 or .5/1 right now and when he started posting, I'm pretty sure he was asking .02/.04 questions.
Can I stake you?I'd give you $35.76. You would sit HU 5/10 LHE with Zach and take his roll?
I would do this. Naismith is a donk anyway.
*cough*
You made a Protege FT, you don't count! :club:
*cough*
Yeah...I saw you reading and considered mentioning you, but I don't consider you low-stakes. I mean, you were pwning $10 SNGs the other day. (Also, you've played 5/10 live.)

I would consider being staker or stakee depending on the arrangement. As long as it's not too high of stakes I would do some heavy research to find me an up and comer that no one knows about. Also certain rules must pertain, like no picking people I hate. And if it's cash game you are allowed to sit against other stakees to ruin their lives, hahahah.Also, Acid, my effing Tilt account reads $41.41 today. LFT. So I'm going to have to email support about that, meh.