• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not really. i lost 6k at plo there which really pisses me off cuz plo is lol bad, more so on prima...that took me from 15k to like 9k, then i dont know what else happened...but i basically bustoed the 6.5k after rebuilding from 3k playing 3/6 hu in euros...and that was a really lol hu sesh.prob like 20k-30k hands total for all that. although i went on a sick rush heater to run the 2.5k to 15k in like a week or two.- Jordan

i guess i could try and filter out a graph but it prob wouldn't work...im not at my laptop either so meh...just imagine lots of hills and valleys and me hating ppl. etc.poker doesn't make ppl happy i dont think

i guess i could try and filter out a graph but it prob wouldn't work...im not at my laptop either so meh...just imagine lots of hills and valleys and me hating ppl. etc.poker doesn't make ppl happy i dont think
It didn't make me happy Sat night. Three buyins down, holding the nuts at the turn five times.Boooo teh poker.
i'm still not entirely sure why you prefer prima over tilt or stars? stop getting crushed if everyone is so bad.

I came to that realisation a long time ago, i've been questioning how so many people post on poker forums ever since.

Tim, Can you post that hand of me sucking out on that guy's KK with KQs please. I want people to see how bad I play sometimes and still get lucky. :club:
I X'd your AIM out. No longer have it, but obv Acid is best player ever.
WTF...anybody ever have money appear in their pokerstars account from a "credit purchase" that they didn't make?
No, I'd look into that.

I just played a 200 hand HU session against Simo, i played 77.5/77.5 from the SB and 24/14 from the BB :club:

Tim, Can you post that hand of me sucking out on that guy's KK with KQs please. I want people to see how bad I play sometimes and still get lucky. :club:
I can play bad too:Dealt to simo_8ball [Kd Ah]SSDAS: raises $1 to $1.50simo_8ball: raises $3.50 to $5SSDAS: calls $3.50*** FLOP *** [6h Tc 5s]simo_8ball: bets $7SSDAS: raises $23 to $30simo_8ball: raises $10.20 to $40.20 and is all-inSSDAS: calls $10.20*** TURN *** [6h Tc 5s] [Ac]*** RIVER *** [6h Tc 5s Ac] [Kc]*** SHOW DOWN ***simo_8ball: shows [Kd Ah] (two pair, Aces and Kings)SSDAS: mucks hand simo_8ball collected $89.90 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $90.40 | Rake $0.50 Board [6h Tc 5s Ac Kc]Seat 1: SSDAS (button) (small blind) mucked [Ts Jd]Seat 2: simo_8ball (big blind) showed [Kd Ah] and won ($89.90) with two pair, Aces and Kings
Opinions on the flop raise by SSDas please.
its fine if you know the villain is going to shove worse, which means previous history is necessary. in a vacuum, its somewhat marginal in my mind, but i usually make plays like anyway haha.
its fine if you know the villain is going to shove worse, which means previous history is necessary. in a vacuum, its somewhat marginal in my mind, but i usually make plays like anyway haha.
Can you AIM me your blog pw? (or PM)Aim = tskillz187
Can you AIM me your blog pw? (or PM)Aim = tskillz187
He needs to invite you. I can send you his graphs. Just imagine +40-50k a month profits and you're there.
Lame attempt to let everyone in BAW know it's his birthday...****, I'm too nice.Happy Birthday :club:
lol, what'd you think I posted it for?I had it in my profile, but I didn't want a thread made, so I removed it lastnight. I'll probably put it back in at midnight.