I had made a prop bet to beat 2 nl for a certain winrate over 10k hands but I just noticed that PT (I use version 2) didn't import all of my hands. Tonight I had stacked someone w/ a FH and it's nowhere to be found. Wonder how many other hands the database has missed?
make sure you have all patches from pt website. i use same version and had same issue last week after there was a stars update. well i think that only works if your playing on stars unless another site changed something then you would need that sites patch.
  • Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

make sure you have all patches from pt website. i use same version and had same issue last week after there was a stars update. well i think that only works if your playing on stars unless another site changed something then you would need that sites patch.
PT still supports/updates its 2.0 client ? I know that when I import HHs I usually get a warning/error msg that hands were corrupted. Maybe I shouldn't have ignored it.9k hands in looks like I'm going to win the prop bet. I really did underestimate the insane rake tho, which was stupid, and I didn't consider that my PT would omit one of my biggest hands.

Can i post some hands here guys :club: Moved up to 50 NL. I lol'd :DPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP ($49.50)Hero (Button) ($90.75)SB ($64.05)BB ($44.30)UTG ($17)Preflop: Hero is Button with 10diamond.gif, 10heart.gifUTG calls $0.50, 1 fold, Hero bets $2, 2 folds, UTG calls $1.50Flop: ($4.75) 7diamond.gif, 2club.gif, 6club.gif(2 players)UTG bets $2, Hero raises to $5.50, UTG raises to $15 (All-In), Hero calls $9.50Turn: ($34.75) Qspade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($34.75) 4diamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $34.75 | Rake: $1.70He showed 5hQh :PLiterally 3 hands later ...PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($49)Hero (BB) ($78.55)UTG ($64.55)MP ($43.55)CO ($27.80)Button ($50)Preflop: Hero is BB with Kspade.gif, Jheart.gif2 folds, CO calls $0.50, 1 fold, SB calls $0.25, Hero bets $2, CO calls $1.50, SB calls $1.50Flop: ($6) Jspade.gif, 6diamond.gif, Jdiamond.gif(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $2, CO calls $2, 1 foldTurn: ($10) Aheart.gif(2 players)Hero checks, CO checksRiver: ($10) 4heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $10, CO calls $10Total pot: $30 | Rake: $1.45He showed 3d4dChecked the turn to try and "bluff" the river ;)Needless to say he left after this hand hehe.PS: This aint a brag btw, ive just never had opponents play silly enough to post here.Ill maybe see some of you guys at 50NL tables. U guys play 6max at all?

Easy fold? :)PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($50)Hero (SB) ($45.45)BB ($11.60)UTG ($19)MP ($50)Preflop: Hero is SB with Jdiamond.gif, Jspade.gifUTG calls $0.50, MP bets $2.25, 1 fold, Hero calls $2, 1 fold, UTG calls $1.75Flop: ($7.25) 10club.gif, Kspade.gif, 7club.gif(3 players)Hero checks, UTG checks, MP checksTurn: ($7.25) Jheart.gif(3 players)Hero bets $4, UTG calls $4, MP raises to $15, Hero calls $11, UTG raises to $16.75 (All-In), MP calls $1.75, Hero calls $1.75River: ($57.50) 2heart.gif(3 players, 1 all-in)Hero checks, MP bets $31 (All-In), Hero foldsTotal pot: $57.50 | Rake: $2http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forum/index.php?showtopic=106387&st=11740#Shorter Stack: 9sQsBigger Stack: AcQcMade me smile. Sick turn card though...

I seem to have overtaken this forum LOL.Nice run of cards here though...Is 50NL this easy? Really? :SPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($28.90)BB ($15)UTG ($20.05)MP ($23)CO ($61.45)Hero (Button) ($35.05)Preflop: Hero is Button with Kdiamond.gif, Kspade.gifUTG bets $1, MP calls $1, 1 fold, Hero raises to $4, 2 folds, UTG calls $3, MP calls $3Flop: ($12.75) 6spade.gif, 9club.gif, 3diamond.gif(3 players)UTG bets $16.05 (All-In), 1 fold, Hero calls $16.05Turn: ($44.85) 10heart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($44.85) 2club.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $44.85 | Rake: $2.20Results:Hero had Kdiamond.gif, Kspade.gif (one pair, Kings).UTG had 10club.gif, Aheart.gif (one pair, tens).Outcome:

PT still supports/updates its 2.0 client ? I know that when I import HHs I usually get a warning/error msg that hands were corrupted. Maybe I shouldn't have ignored it.9k hands in looks like I'm going to win the prop bet. I really did underestimate the insane rake tho, which was stupid, and I didn't consider that my PT would omit one of my biggest hands.
yes i have PTV2 and have had to update at least 5 patches in the last year. just go to pokertracker forums and chose PT2 forum. should be stickied if not just make a post and they will get back to you quickly..

ya I patched it up, thanks...one weird thing, though, is that once you patch you can actually re-add all of your HHs. So...for those of you who don't photoshop well, but want internet poker cred nonetheless, just patch/unpatch your PT2 client w/your 12 ptbb/100 winrate over 2000 hands...and keep doubling until you are recognized as the best ever.

ya I patched it up, thanks...one weird thing, though, is that once you patch you can actually re-add all of your HHs. So...for those of you who don't photoshop well, but want internet poker cred nonetheless, just patch/unpatch your PT2 client w/your 12 ptbb/100 winrate over 2000 hands...and keep doubling until you are recognized as the best ever.
mine get erased after i load them :club: and no prob this drove me crazy..

I.run.gooooot :)PokerStars Game #28031910168: Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.50) - 2009/05/10 9:49:12 ETTable 'Janequeo II' 6-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: Pepske ($58.95 in chips) Seat 2: AdamSwid ($12.75 in chips) Seat 3: SharksFin ($49.50 in chips) Seat 4: WWoutje_ ($76.40 in chips) Seat 5: Murphy_Lee_L ($65.70 in chips) Seat 6: Bernabus ($75.55 in chips) Murphy_Lee_L: posts small blind $0.25Bernabus: posts big blind $0.50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Bernabus [Ac As]Pepske: raises $1 to $1.50AdamSwid: folds SharksFin: folds WWoutje_: folds Murphy_Lee_L: folds Bernabus: raises $3.50 to $5Pepske: calls $3.50*** FLOP *** [9s 8s 2h]Bernabus: bets $4Pepske: raises $7 to $11Bernabus: raises $18 to $29Pepske: raises $24.95 to $53.95 and is all-inBernabus: calls $24.95*** TURN *** [9s 8s 2h] [Qs]*** RIVER *** [9s 8s 2h Qs] [6s]*** SHOW DOWN ***Bernabus: shows [Ac As] (a flush, Ace high)Pepske: shows [9d 9c] (three of a kind, Nines)Bernabus collected $115.15 from potI realise that my 3bet on the flop was pretty strong, but thats what my "weak" c-bet was for. My and pepske have history : /

Is it honestly possible for me to ever not be at the bottom of my range against a fish when they float me for half of their stack with complete garbage? Ever?

Is it honestly possible for me to ever not be at the bottom of my range against a fish when they float me for half of their stack with complete garbage? Ever?
You're doing it wrong. You should get them to fold when you have the bottom of your range and float when you have the top of your range. You'll never make money doing it the other way round.$1/$2 No Limit Holdem2 playersConverted at weaktight.comStacks:BTN ($200.05)Hero (BB) ($204.00)Pre-flop: ($3, 2 players) Hero is BB K :4h K :DBTN raises to $6, Hero raises to $18, BTN calls $12Flop: 6 :5c 9 :D 6 :club: ($39, 2 players)Hero bets $24, BTN calls $24Turn: 7 :3h ($87, 2 players)Hero bets $58, BTN goes all-in $158.05, Hero calls $100.05River: 7 :D ($403.10, 2 players)Final Pot: $399.10Hero shows: K :qh K :jh BTN shows: K :D J :ts Hero wins $399.10 ( won +$199.05 ) BTN lost -$200.05

I just get floated with AK high in threebet pots when I flop the NFD, c/r, and then brick brick when they decide that AK high continues to be worth their full stack on the turn.

hellofun reminiscing: remember when you were a nit? I mean a true nit, not in the sense it's used now to describe anyone whose stats aren't 25/24/8. I was thinking of this when I raised/bet AA and the board came 554r, and I was like, sweet flop, let's get it in. I remember, back when first learning poker, I'd sit down and "theorize," and conclude that aces rated best against one opponent (good) who could flop big pairs (good), but on boards like that I'd freeze up and imagine I'd get action only from sets or quads. I'd check on that board every single time and bet (never raise) ONLY if a broadway card came out so I could put my opponent exclusively on KQ.

not sure what's more irritatinglosing 2 buyins to a dude playing literally 97/60/xorfacing some guy who bet/folds his entire range in every raised pot, and the one time I hit TPTK he has a set, other time I shove 12 outs OTF I lose to a jack high call

wow I suck at pokergetting crushed at 2nl, I mean crushed, like a 10 buyin swing, never mind 25nl where I'm down about 8. W/out fail I am outplayed every hand. I raise pf, get pot donked, continue w/my pairs and lose to some bizarre two pair. I keep running into the top of my opponents' range.Worst hand so far: I flop AK on an AKJ board, pot pot shove lose to BD flush. Before shoving river I timed down and analyzed my HUD, asked, is it really possible for him to show up w/ a set, given his stats; concluded no, he'd raise pf from the CO; asked, can he have a BD flush here - not really, the Ad is on the board, and I have the Kd, so he'd have to have like JdTd or QdTd which would've beaten me anyway. JdTd, open limp, call a psb x2, miracle rigjob. So I take the time to analyze the situation, conclude that my range is blah blah ahead of his blah blah +EV and it all adds up or subtracts down to 1 buy-in. Whereas all this idiot did was hold rosary beeds and c/c 3 streets.tbh I think HEM is hurting my game. I wonder if any of y'all have experienced this too. When I took my last prop bet I didn't use PT2 because I said who the **** needs tracking software at 2nl. Well that got me back into poker in general, back to the grind at 25nl, so I downloaded HEM to try it out, loved it, and am using it on AP/FULL TILT all the time now. Problem is I am trying to tailor my play to my opponents too much I think. Like before I'd just play TAG and bet/fold constantly. Now it's like bet/call bet/call because I'll see over 200 hands my opponent's AF is way out of line in proportion to his VPIP and, sure enough, yea he doesn't have the nuts but he turned some dumb ass two pair combo. And I think I'm just playing a fairly high variance game now because of HEM, which isn't so bad at like 200nl but definitely not needed at 25nl. Like today, usually I just junk AQo w/the logic of, "85 cents invested, I'm UTG, yea my opponent's been 3-betting me a lot but I'll get back at him later." Nope, now it's like I see, "omgz he 3-bets 12% of the time over 98 hands, AQo is way ahead of that absurdity, and plus I'm in position! let's call!"/end rant

Honestly I totally agree about HEM and Hud's in general hurting my game. I feel like if I play fewer tables without a hud, and don't play against my opponents stats: I always hand read better, I always seem to have a better idea of where I am at, and I don't pay people off as much just because their stats are out of line.I beat 10nl 6 tabling without a hud in a month in late '08, got a hud and started swonging playing 25nl to end the year and quit. I hadn't been able to even play since then without just constantly breaking even or losing and tilting my face off until this month. I'm just 2-4 tabling 25nl when I have some free time without a hud and I'm doing so, soooo much better. I think it also helps not to reflect so much on my graph every 20 minutes either and wonder how long it's going to be before it's not a "W" anymore.I also started table selecting a lot better now, but I really think hud's just give me more of a reason to look people up that I have no business paying off.

yea man poker has become a 6-table swongfest. I know a lot of that's attributable to variance, but the HUD just influences you to play a certain way. I have only gotten into trouble by (mis)using it. I can think of two buyins I dropped yesterday because of the HUD where, if I didn't have it, I would've been fine. Had I noticed someone else playing like that I would've done my usual loldonkaments internal monologue. Little did I know he would've been using a HUD! And I haven't had the reverse yet where I think, Thank God for my stats otherwise I would've been outplayed!!!I guess the proper approach is to datamine constantly and use the HUD only when you have >1k hands on someone. So I see its value, just not obviously in these limited sample sizes or even at these low limits. I can see it being extremely useful to exploit the semi-solid multitabling regs.

Fwiw, I've played 98% of my career hands without a HUD and beaten 10nl through 1000nl. These days, I'm mostly playing without a HUD, but I am importing my hands into HEM for post-game analysis.

Fwiw, I've played 98% of my career hands without a HUD and beaten 10nl through 1000nl. These days, I'm mostly playing without a HUD, but I am importing my hands into HEM for post-game analysis.
I've never played a hand with a HUD or HEM. I've seen the ... "dashboards?" ... and the information there is pretty cool. Intuitively, it seems that they might be great for establishing PF ranges. Post-flop, though, I sort of think you need to start hand reading more than rely on a HUD because it will make you do funky, robotic things.

IMO its value comes from study and analysis. A friend of mine, who's a successful midstakes (tho 2+2 would say 'small,' 2/4) regular swears by HEM. Basically he'll look for weaknesses in his opponents to exploit when studying his fairly comprehensive database. He targets the break-even rakeback professionals. Mtdesm, HUDs come in handy postflop by telling you stuff like someone's barreling range. So if you know that someone c/bets 90% of the time and bets the turn just 55% of the time, you can more confidently fold to a bet when it comes, especially on a blank. You can also target this type of player to float if you know he folds to turn bet % of time. Of course villain can always make his own adjustments, but many of these multi-tabling freaks don't ever bother to do that.But it's not for me, at least not when there are so many fish at 25/50nl. Can't be an accident that in the past 3k hands I've gotten my money in bad about as much as I had in almost 50k hands prior HUDLESS.

never ran hud either i use pt2 for postgame checkupsi also have had 3 consecutive break even/losing months for the first time in like 4 years. coincidence, well no but i'm pretty much sick of the way im running..

I've never played a hand with a HUD or HEM. I've seen the ... "dashboards?" ... and the information there is pretty cool. Intuitively, it seems that they might be great for establishing PF ranges. Post-flop, though, I sort of think you need to start hand reading more than rely on a HUD because it will make you do funky, robotic things.
How many tables do you play though? Because a HUD's value is directly proportionate to that number. Once you get beyond a certain number of tables it simply becomes impossible to notate or recall every interesting opponent tendecy that you observe. That's where most of a HUD's value comes from, because it enables you to play exploitative instead of optimal when heavily multitabling.
never ran hud either i use pt2 for postgame checkupsi also have had 3 consecutive break even/losing months for the first time in like 4 years. coincidence, well no but i'm pretty much sick of the way im running..
What limits do you play krup ?in pt2 news, the patch overrode my registration key, and the owner, who won't say his name, refuses to give me another key as he claims I never paid for the product (credit card chargeback). So I email my cc company, they verify that I paid prior to being issued a new card for fraud, and this guy now says he doesn't even own PT anymore, that he just handles miscellaneous business with PT2, and that PT2 is no longer supported. lol poker businessesments - don't sign your name, call your customer a thief, and then refuse to give him access to a product he bought