Indianapolis Colts

I think the Colts will have their best defense of the Manning era this year.I think people are burying the Colts for no apparent reason......they are still on my short list of teams "guaranteed to be a factor barring a catastrophic injury".
I am very excited about the Colts' talent this year. However, stopping the run has been an issue before. If a decent veteran Tackle with size becomes available, Polian may grab him.
  • Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very excited about the Colts' talent this year. However, stopping the run has been an issue before. If a decent veteran Tackle with size becomes available, Polian may grab him.
yeah that makes sense. In the NFL, you should always be looking to improve.....and Polian is as good as it gets in terms of GMs.
  • 1 month later...

I felt it last night...but it might have been the pound of shrimp I ate trying to digest.What does Tony Dungy get paid for? What is his job? If I can tell that a challenge is pointless from watching the game on my Low Def television in Studio City, then Tony Dungy should know as well. Wasting timeouts when down 9 points late in the game is a bad idea. Running up the gut on 4th and 1 from midfield while down 9 with over 9 minutes left, your starting running back injured, and the entire middle of your offensive line played by backups against the Bears defense is an awful idea.Peyton was rusty and a little out of sync with Reggie and Marvin. I totally understand that. But Dungy has been healthy and gets paid a lot of money to oversee these kinds of decisions. He blew it, and I expect a written apology on my desk/dresser from him by no later than 2pm.Good game, Bears. I like Kyle Orton, a fellow Purdue grad, so I'm happy for his success.Plus, Jax and Houston lost, so WE didn't lose much ground in the division. So, I guess we have that going for us. Which is...Who's next? Adrian Peterson? Gulp.Oh, and goodbye, home field advantage. That stadium is so huge, and with the roof and window open the noise level didn't seem (from my Low Def television) to be close to what the RCA Dome produced. Maybe they could redirect the air traffic so that the planes come in directly over The Luke.

Last I checked he got paid because he coached the Colts to a superbowl win... but I could be wrong.
Nyuk nyuk. We're talking present tense here. He got paid for coaching them to a Superbowl that year. He's getting paid to make terrible challenges and rudimentary, crippling play calls this year.
Maybe they could redirect the air traffic so that the planes come in directly over The Luke.
I don't think that is going to work. How would they know if the Colts have the ball? Isn't the airport pretty far from the stadium? so they would have too much altitude while going over the stadium to make a difference.It would be easier to just amplify the crowd noise and pipe it through the PA like every other stadium (and the RCA Dome) does (did).swI hate that "go horse" sayingno sw
Loogie is just racist..
Don't you dare pigeonhole me! I'm much more than just racist.
I hate that "go horse" sayingno sw
It's awful, I agree. Yet, I've decided to embrace it. It could be worse. They could have gone with Pony Up!
  • 1 month later...

Nice job Colts!!!!!!!! Trounced the Ravens 31-3. Their fans couldn't hate us any more for how the Colts left Baltimore yet we beat them every.. single... time :club: Embarrassing!We won the trenches and Manning - Harrison/Wayne took care of the rest. With that ridiculously awesome ESPN Top 10 run by Dominic Rhodes as well.

impressive win for sure.......I'm hoping our QB down here in Atlanta can one day do what Peyton has done with his career
I'm very impressed with Matt Ryan.I, sadly, took the Bears -3 against you guys because I wasn't sure that Ryan could handle the defense.GG @ proving me wrong :club: I like the guy. Hopefully, the Falcons can rebound around him.

I died a little bit inside yesterday. You know a game is out of hand when CBS changes the coverage to a different game only 4 minutes into the 3rd quarter.It is official though, Harrison is back at 100%. I just want to know why we would ever have Corey Ivy trying to guard Reggie Wayne on Wayne's TD reception. He is without a doubt our worst coverage corner and we had lining up against one of the top recievers in the league.

I, sadly, have to head to work here in a bit (just as the game starts).Here's to my hopes... A. The weather slows down a bitB. Dominic Rhodes has a break out performance (we all know he's able)C. Dwight F gets enough pressure to force a double/triple team or actually gets in Rodger's face.GL AND GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!normally I <3 Green Bay, but today... get those fudge Packers!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Indy started slow this year but are gaining momentum the last few games. Pats, Steelers, and now Houston today. Colts can still make strong move in the downstretch of the season.

• 9 months later...