Indianapolis Colts

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome..just so good. I remember seeing him as a freshman at Iowa on special teams..and the hits he put on people were un f'n real.
I'm thinking he earned himself a good shot at defensive player of the year.
  • 2 weeks later...

blugh, I forgot to hit up the laundromat to wash my Colts hoodie for the game tomorrow... eh, screw it, right? I'll be hated by everyone at the bar anyway ;)So my post isn't completely useless, I'll go ahead and link the ESPN.com pre-game analysis for everyone to check out while they're waiting to see the game.My prediction: Colts 31 - Chargers 17 or less with no Antonio Gates

24-28 right now in the 4th quarterOur defense is absolutely done.They are done.Patriots will stomp us if we show up like we are doing right now.If we even get to show up.God damn it.

I hate this seasonI hate that gameI love my Colts - they play their hearts outBut all you can say isfail1.jpg

Norv Turner does what he was brought in to do, win a playoff game. Well played game on both sides, very fun to watch.
:: nods ::we made sure to beat the shit out of each other just to give the Patriots a free ****ing ride to the Superbowl.

DJ Gallo:And now, another priceless pep talk for Peyton Manning: "Throw another tipped pass that was intercepted in the red zone? Too bad. Here's what you need to do: Work on your accuracy. Maybe watch a game tape of Tom Brady for some tips. That guy went 26-for-28. He's awesome. Plus, watching him is easy on the eyes. Total dreamboat."

The Colts did not play well. Quite the opposite, in fact. No rush on the quarterback. No running game of their own. They deserved to lose. See you next year.

• 6 months later...
After reading that Peyton might miss the opener because of this ill-timed surgery, I Sorgi'd all over myself.
He will be back in time.
  • 2 weeks later...
Marvintrainingcamp.jpg"For me, I try to read his face," Dungy said. "When he's smiling and doesn't have that worried look, then I think things are pretty much normal. And that's how it was today. He has done a lot of work one-on-one but hasn't done a lot of team work. He got in there, made his cuts, caught the ball and just looked like he feels comfortable."
Marvintrainingcamp.jpg"For me, I try to read his face," Dungy said. "When he's smiling and doesn't have that worried look, then I think things are pretty much normal. And that's how it was today. He has done a lot of work one-on-one but hasn't done a lot of team work. He got in there, made his cuts, caught the ball and just looked like he feels comfortable."
definately a good sight!

I'm disappointed to read about Quinn Pitcock's retirement. I was hoping he would develop into a great player for the Colts someday...but he only made it through one season. Well, that leaves Ed Johnson and Keyunta Dawson as our DTs with Brock playing on the inside in passing situations.

I'm disappointed to read about Quinn Pitcock's retirement. I was hoping he would develop into a great player for the Colts someday...but he only made it through one season. Well, that leaves Ed Johnson and Keyunta Dawson as our DTs with Brock playing on the inside in passing situations.
I think the Colts will have their best defense of the Manning era this year.I think people are burying the Colts for no apparent reason......they are still on my short list of teams "guaranteed to be a factor barring a catastrophic injury".