Indianapolis Colts

The Pats are good. I know this. It's not a revelation, though their supporters feel the need to remind everyone often. They have talent at every position and have proven to be far superior over everyone they've played this year. But there's one thing they haven't done yet, and that is win a close game. Grind one out. Granted, they haven't had to, but my point is that they are still unproven. And they are about to go on the road and play a team that is proven.Why do the Patriots run up the score on everyone? It's not because they're "classless." It's because the Colts showed them last January that no lead is ever safe against a good team. They don't want to play a close game. They aren't confident they can win a close game. And really, why should they be?Pats fans say their team will crush the Colts? Well, they better hope it's a blowout. It may be New England's only chance to win this game.Go Horse.
Yeah...
  • Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie Johnson was the key to this game. He played so bad. He got burnt on at least 7 huge plays. It seemed that Tony Dungy decided that it was more important to rest our injured players than win this game, because that was the difference.Good game, New England. See you in the playoffs.

The Refs fukked the colts right there. That movement, where a tightend comes off the line and a reciever steps up is done all the time. That booth revue nonsense under two minutes didnt help either. I just dont understand how you can decide we are going to review a close spot at the end of the game and at no other time.

Patriots > RavensColts >> RavensHow can Patriots >> Colts be true?

Patriots > RavensColts >> RavensHow can Patriots >> Colts be true?
because a) there is no transitive property in sportsand2) Pats 24--Colts 20. In indy.
2) Pats 24--Colts 20. In indy.
That's further evidence that the Pats >> Colts is false. That's 4 points.
That's further evidence that the Pats >> Colts is false. That's 4 points.
I did not understand that >> meant way better (or some approximation).For the record, I believe Pats >- Colts.>- = better but not by much.
Patriots >>>> ChargersColts << ChargersSoooooooooooooooooooo Patriots >>>>>>>>> Colts
So, again, the Chargers beat the Colts by 2 points, so I don't think we can say that the Chargers are much better than the Colts.
So, again, the Chargers beat the Colts by 2 points, so I don't think we can say that the Chargers are much better than the Colts.
And that happened during Manning's possibly worst game a pro. I find it unlikely that they ever get a repeat performance of that nature from him again.
I enjoy reading this thread.
Is your signature a advertisement picture for AT&T? More bars in more places?And I'd have to say that the Colts laid quite the spanking on those Ravens. Why couldn't you guys have beat the Patriots like that? I'm getting so disgusting of all the undefeated talk :club:
Is your signature a advertisement picture for AT&T? More bars in more places?And I'd have to say that the Colts laid quite the spanking on those Ravens. Why couldn't you guys have beat the Patriots like that? I'm getting so disgusting of all the undefeated talk :club:
Eh, we had them the entire game.......two touchdowns in the last 9 minutes... it happens.Put Marvin Harrison in our lineup and the Patriots go down on that Nov. 4th in Indy.Don't worry, we all know that the most important game of the season IN THE NFL is coming in the playoffs between the Colts and Patriots.GO COLTS!!!! INDY VS OAKLAND 10-0 8:50 left IN 1ST QUARTER!!!