Ex Girlfriend

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...let's see. You lied to me about pretty much everything since Day 1. You screwed around on me...several times, while you should have been out doing stuff to get your immigration papers in order, while I was at work making money to pay the bills. You dodn't have the guts to tell me the truth or even say No when I proposed. You neglected to tell me the truth (no surprise here) that you weren't actually divorced from your previous husband, which renders our "marriage" null and void, thankfully.You decided to use your time cruising the internet looking for another pigeon, which you found down in LA.You didn't even leave me a note when you ran off to this guy, while crossing a border illegally.You drained my bank account and probably stole my passport.Do I care that you screwed over your new "husband"? Nah...Am I glad you didn't get any money from your divorce settlement? Yeah.Am I surprised you quickly found another guy to live off? No.Am I surprised he's abusive. You get what you pay for.Am I surprised you became a meth head? Well, what else ya gonna do in your spare time besides **** other guys and scam people for mobneys?By the way, you were pretty damn good in bed, but that hardly makes up for any of this. I don't wish you well, but neither do I wish you ill. I do, however, keep looking for your obituary, because it's probably only a matter of time before someone kills you or you overdo it on the meth.I'm sorry, but mostly for the path you've chosen for yourself. A bright, intelligent woman shouldn't be making such poor choices. Goodbye.PS: True story.

What you should be saying is:Sorry, I can't answer the phone right now, I'm in Copenhagn where there are millions of beautiful women.

This wasn't a strat question, lol.
True. However, who needs a little strat help more than FWP? Frankly, I'm surprised he could get any chick near him, as much of a mess as he is. But I guess that explains why he has such horrible things to say about her.
True. However, who needs a little strat help more than FWP? Frankly, I'm surprised he could get any chick near him, as much of a mess as he is. But I guess that explains why he has such horrible things to say about her.
Some chicks like to try to "fix" guys. FWP is one of those womens' dreams.
1. Some chicks like to try to "fix" guys.2. FWP is one of those womens' dreams.
1. Because they're so broken themselves that they can't be fixed, so they focus on fixing the guy. In men, this is the knight in shining armor complex (and they get burned to a crisp every time they try to love the dragon).2. Also their nightmares...
I've never worried much about the last girlfriend. The next one in line has always been better. ... seriously. If you're looking back and worrying about what the last one is doing, it probably means you cannot find one as good as her, and that you -- yourself -- are going downhill rather than up. Rather than worry about what to say to the old girlfriend, shut the **** up, examine yourself, and figure out how you can become a better man in order to get (and keep, if that's your objective) a better girlfriend. Good God, the world is brimming with nice chicks. Anyway, she's gone. It's history. Deal with it successfully. Failing to deal with it successfully makes you ugly to the next prospect. I never talk badly to (or about) a chick I dated. Smile, say congratulations, figure out how you ****ed up, and move on.
There's a million fine looking chicks in the world, man, but they don't all bring you lasagne at work. Most of them just cheat on you.
There's a million fine looking chicks in the world, man, but they don't all bring you lasagne at work. Most of them just cheat on you.
37? In a row?
The thing is, she probably feels the same way about you. She was with you for awhile, whatever happened, she feels like she is wasting her time, she feels sad, another dude comes along, she ****s him and marries him. Happens every day. That's how I got my wife. I stole her from another dude who wasn't cutting it. Caveman style- she never saw it coming. I just stepped to her when the time was right and she ate it up. That's the key- give them what they want, not what you think they want and not what they say they want but what they actually want. What that is, I cannot say. It's a secret.
qft
Hot girls are pretty much just the worst. That's why you always gotta find a girl with a little desperate in her. Some girls are slightly insecure about their looks, others about their intelligence, and still more because they were treated so badly by their fathers from the ages of 2 to 2-and-a-half. Regardless of the issue, you gotta flesh it out, develop it, and withhold affection mercilessly in select spots in order to keep her tied to you. Forever.Wang
Hot girls are pretty much just the worst. That's why you always gotta find a girl with a little desperate in her. Some girls are slightly insecure about their looks, others about their intelligence, and still more because they were treated so badly by their fathers from the ages of 2 to 2-and-a-half. Regardless of the issue, you gotta flesh it out, develop it, and withhold affection mercilessly in select spots in order to keep her tied to you. Forever.Wang
You are wise beyond your years, Wang. "If you wanna be happy for the rest of yo life...Neva make a pretty woman yo wifeBut from my personal point of viewGet an ugly girl to marry you.
You are wise beyond your years, Wang. "If you wanna be happy for the rest of yo life...Neva make a pretty woman yo wifeBut from my personal point of viewGet an ugly girl to marry you.
Dutch: "I saw your wife the other day."McGee: "Yeah?"Dutch: "Yeah, she's ugggleee."Mac: "Yeah, she's ugly, but she sure can cook, baby."Dutch: "Yeah, alright!"
Great post.
That's the key- give them what they want, not what you think they want and not what they say they want but what they actually want. What that is, I cannot say. It's a secret.
Regardless of the issue, you gotta flesh it out, develop it, and withhold affection mercilessly in select spots in order to keep her tied to you. Forever.
I think we have found the secret
I'm in.
Hi. Learned how to give blowjobs yet?
So, funny story........I ran into my ex last saturday and of course i thought of this thread.That line in particular.It went a little something like this:Bitchface: Oh hey how've you been? I haven't seen you in, like, MONTHS!Me: Yeah I've been busy.BF: Oh are you back in school?Me: No, just been working. Learn how to give head yet?BF:...........What?!Me: You know....Blowjobs....Ya figured em out yet?BF: *SLAP* Followed by an angry storm off.Me: (yelling after her) WHAT IT"S NOT MY FAULT YOU DON"T KNOW HOW TO SUCK C.O.C.K!True story.