• Tip of the week
    • Featured member
    • Protege promotion
    • Other

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In our ongoing effort to sell you whatever we can by getting our marketing demographics please answer the questions in the above poll.If you're not a member of FCP please sign up here so you can have things marketed and sold to you such as exciting upcoming promotions like Protege 3! FYP

the poll itself didn't really contain anything specific other than gender and country.....maybe it would've been better to just ask people to post the specific answers to a bunch of these questions rather than tick poll answers For instance, my hobbies do include sports .....i like watching sports, but as far as playing them, i really only play pool (mind you, it's alot of pool), but i'm not really into going out and playing baseball or football anymore...and occasional i will golf (really really badly). So putting sports as an answer is very very broad.Also, i like alot of the features of FCP...if i didn't i wouldn't be here. I think if you want to know more about someone just ask.....it to me was much easier to type all this out than it was to choose between all the choices in each category...especially the male/female one

We must find the two infidels who enjoy gardening and run them out.. Get the torches!

96.10 % Males? aww where are the ladies at .... Im like one of 12? kind of special though hehe :club:
the constant e-gayness around here keeps most chicks at bay, you are brave, I like you.

WOW, I'm really in the minority here - a female and over 50!! And how come all the things I like to do come under "other", like cooking, scrapbooking, quilting, etc ??? C'mon, some of you 'real' guys must like to knit, at least!!! :club:

WOW, I'm really in the minority here - a female and over 50!! And how come all the things I like to do come under "other", like cooking, scrapbooking, quilting, etc ??? C'mon, some of you 'real' guys must like to knit, at least!!! :club:
LMAOOther than maybe Chrozzo, I don't think you're going to get many to admit to liking any of that crap those activities.
Is that you in your avatar?
I already made a thread like this earlier in the year and the year before. Lock it up mods!(sw)
We reviewed it before hand :club: It was posted 6 months ago and we wanted a more updated one with a couple more questions. I've referred to your post quite often though for some info!
WOW, I'm really in the minority here - a female and over 50!! And how come all the things I like to do come under "other", like cooking, scrapbooking, quilting, etc ??? C'mon, some of you 'real' guys must like to knit, at least!!! :D
You should win an FCP sponsored Main Event buy-in next year for winning the "I completely dominated my category" category. :club:
Is that you in your avatar?
No, I don't think I've ever had my picture taken in a grocery store. Only wish I looked that good. :club:(edit) Have to change answer now, since I changed avatars. This one is me.
WOW, I'm really in the minority here - a female and over 50!! And how come all the things I like to do come under "other", like cooking, scrapbooking, quilting, etc ??? C'mon, some of you 'real' guys must like to knit, at least!!! :D
You may be a minority, but you're not alone. I am also female and over 50.I guess it's just the younger women that are turned off by the males here. We mature women can handle these guys! :club:
cuz Europe uses monopoly money duh.
lol, and in canada we use canadian tire money
You may be a minority, but you're not alone. I am also female and over 50.I guess it's just the younger women that are turned off by the males here. We mature women can handle these guys! :club:
Mommy! Please hepp us! How do we attract the younger women to convince them to make babies and such?What are we doing wrong? Thanks in advence!!