Durrr Video Interview

I got nunchuck skills, bo staff skills, computer hacking skills, and choking skills.
FYPACHOKEAMENTS
I don't know if I am missing something but if he is under 21...how is he playing in the WSOP?
He's not playing...He might be gay, he seemed pretty eager to get away from Tiffany...

thats probably 1 of the worst interviews i've seen. lolnotice her question about.. whats some of the craziest things you've done for prop bets?..his answer was. well i lost a bunch of money to that guy at chess.. and we got some other stuff goin on that maybe il tell u next year if i win.thats not very balla

lawl zomgtoo funny and the you tube clip price less his parents are rich and obv thats how he made his jump online maybe played 6 dollar sng's till he got good then asked mom n dad for a little shopping money :club:
lol yeah, it isn't that he's the single most dominant online force or anything.Mark
lol yeah, it isn't that he's the single most dominant online force or anything.Mark
Umm, I thought that was you?
thats probably 1 of the worst interviews i've seen. lolnotice her question about.. whats some of the craziest things you've done for prop bets?..his answer was. well i lost a bunch of money to that guy at chess.. and we got some other stuff goin on that maybe il tell u next year if i win.thats not very balla
yah, but i bet it was something like 10k a game and they played best of 5. because for him to say "bunch" of money, it's at least 5 figures.i really don't see why these internet pros are into tournaments when they make so much more playing cash. is it for the recognition? sbrugby wrote in his blog that he was happy he busted so he could get some rest. 10k to him is like paying 5 rounds of blinds.
lawl zomgtoo funny and the you tube clip price less his parents are rich and obv thats how he made his jump online maybe played 6 dollar sng's till he got good then asked mom n dad for a little shopping money :club:
I think you guys would be surprised what a little awful bankroll management can do your your roll.

Comes off like so many new smug little eye rolling, gum chewing, snearing deuche punkazzz' who think they are something but have yet to prove everything.SOMEONE KILL HIM ZOMG PLEASE HURRY! :club:

his answer was. well i lost a bunch of money to that guy at chess.. and we got some other stuff goin on that maybe il tell u next year if i win.thats not very balla
He lost 50k in a best 2 of 3 chess bet, without winning a game.That's pretty balla.
Umm, I thought that was you?
LOL I'm the single most dominant busto online player right now :)Mark
raptor posted about that bet over at 2+2....i guess the bet was duurrr thought he could beat a chess wiz in a series of games if the chess proplayed down a bishop or some ****
lol jealousyaments- Jordan
to be jealous, u actually have to want to be the guy. LOL.I'm jealous of Brad Pitt. I'm jealous of Ryan Reynolds. Hell i'm even jealous of richard branson. But Tom Dwan? "Umm.. like not so much . ummm"
to be jealous, u actually have to want to be the guy. LOL.I'm jealous of Brad Pitt. I'm jealous of Ryan Reynolds. Hell i'm even jealous of richard branson. But Tom Dwan? "Umm.. like not so much . ummm"
i had to google who richard branson was...forgot he owned VIRGIN empire...yeah i would like to him too..but younger
Good call, lol.(except for that whole Alanis thing)