• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can tell people you're blind and play by instinct alllllllllllllllllllll the time.wiki_pics_may_006.jpg

you can tell people you're blind and play by instinct alllllllllllllllllllll the time.wiki_pics_may_006.jpg
ummmmm...... yea........... I could have definitely went my entire life without seeing this
  • 4 weeks later...

BTW thanks everybody for the suggestions, there's some great pics in here. I ended up giving a $10 bounty on myself in a skipament cuz I never picked on of these. Anyways - new avatar:panic.gifExcept just the little dude, no text (assuming Stars approves it lol).

BTW thanks everybody for the suggestions, there's some great pics in here. I ended up giving a $10 bounty on myself in a skipament cuz I never picked on of these. Anyways - new avatar:panic.gifExcept just the little dude, no text (assuming Stars approves it lol).
not to be a di(k and you owe nothing......but alot of people put effort in this.....a skip seems unreasonable broid say take a look and whoever came up with the best or took the most time gets the 10......if not your a douvhe for doing this and then givinig it away in a skip AINEC180 responses and all........thatd be the weakest sh1t ive seen
a skip seems unreasonable bro
I won that bounty so justice was served. Well, except for that entire Chrozzo-blowing-the-whole-skipament-with-his-drunkeness thing. Wonka Farha pic FTW!!!
not to be a di(k and you owe nothing......but alot of people put effort in this.....a skip seems unreasonable broid say take a look and whoever came up with the best or took the most time gets the 10......if not your a douvhe for doing this and then givinig it away in a skip AINEC180 responses and all........thatd be the weakest sh1t ive seen
I already gave the $10 like 2 weeks ago in a skip. LOL @ me being a douche for not giving anybody in this thread $10. I said I'd give $10 to whoever's picture I used. I didn't use any of them, but still gave a $10 bounty to a random fcper. Also twisted ended up winning and he had some good suggestions in here.Edit: Anyways if I did ship $10 to anybody in this thread it would be the person who told me that i should really pick my own avatar.