• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys! Definitely some possible winners in there. I'm very much liking serious cat, and Hblask's drawing, some of the others too. Gonna have to ponder it for a little while. Keep 'em coming if you're bored!

Here's something ridiculous.It's a good thing I am at work with nothing better to do.ofp.jpg

Here's something ridiculous.It's a good thing I am at work with nothing better to do.ofp.jpg
Wow.....2 things immediately jump to mind....1. Thats a big doodie2. I didn't know that poop could stop waves/water (u should tell New Orleans that)
Did you make this? It's pretty damn awesome.
YeahGotta love Photoshop.
52954.jpgavatar10211_1.gif
nelson.jpgThis may be more poker appropriate for a Simpson's character.
i think everyone knows it, but...funny_myspace_image_9.jpg
Cant use it, i had it 2 years ago they made me take it off because people complained.
This is actually insanely good.
I agree, even if I don't use one of them they're pretty awesome and should be saved somewhere on the forum so others can see!

Thanks I'm having way too much fun doing this.I need to start an avatar creation business. beats writing financial advice.

Thanks I'm having way too much fun doing this.I need to start an avatar creation business. beats writing financial advice.
It is very good but you really just took someones crab and added the cards.Thats not a bad thing but i wouldnt quit your job just yetThe Origionalcrabby1.jpg

So I've tried out a few of the suggestion on here, but the problem is that the pic ends up so small and gets cropped, so none of them work too well. Has to be something very simple and have plenty of empty space around the main image, if anybody is still interested in throwing some ideas out.