Hellmuth Down To Final Two Tables In $1500

I have a "professional" friend I'd like you to meet. How does twice a week for 6 months sound? I think you seriously need issues. Your girlfriend too man, therapy would be a great addition to your relationship.
freudian slip? I am perfectly healthy and in my right mind. the only reason to meet with a therapist is if you have a mental health disease.I went to a shrink when I was in high school (maybe around 16) and he told my parents that I had narcissistic personality disorder, which is ridiculous. we fired his *** and i've never looked back.also, I wouldn't let my girlfriend go to a therapist, b/c who knows what he would tell her? he might try and turn her against me? we have a very open relationship, and she tells me what's on her mind what happens every day. when someone is trying to steer her in the wrong direction i intervene and keep her away from that person. with a therapist she would say "ooh, he/she said our discussions are confidential" f that sht. dont they know how gmanshade plays???????????????????????
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone ordered the WSOP final table video coverage? I think I would almost be willing to order it for this final table alone. It doesn't look like anyone is posting them on youtube.

Has anyone ordered the WSOP final table video coverage? I think I would almost be willing to order it for this final table alone. It doesn't look like anyone is posting them on youtube.
If last night started a series of free audio commentaries on http://worldseriesofpoker.com then I'll be happy as is.
freudian slip? I am perfectly healthy and in my right mind. the only reason to meet with a therapist is if you have a mental health disease.I went to a shrink when I was in high school (maybe around 16) and he told my parents that I had narcissistic personality disorder, which is ridiculous. we fired his *** and i've never looked back.also, I wouldn't let my girlfriend go to a therapist, b/c who knows what he would tell her? he might try and turn her against me? we have a very open relationship, and she tells me what's on her mind what happens every day. when someone is trying to steer her in the wrong direction i intervene and keep her away from that person. with a therapist she would say "ooh, he/she said our discussions are confidential" f that sht. dont they know how gmanshade plays???????????????????????
Wow.Just wow.Good read by the original shrink.Did he include "paranoid controlling misogynist"?

I'm not trying to sound like a **** here, but if you click the link in the very first post it will bring you to the site that has that info. Its a direct link too so you dont even have to search.

Go get em Phil! Take it down and silence the haters...... I wish I was there to share in the celebratory Dom Perignon..."Philly Philly Philly Philly Phillyyyyyy!!"

The guy is an arrogant brat who treats people like crap and is likely 1/10th the player he used to be, and generally I'd pay an Admission fee to see him physically, psychologically, emotionally, or pokerly beaten......why can't I seem to help my self from rooting for him?

The guy is an arrogant brat who treats people like crap and is likely 1/10th the player he used to be, and generally I'd pay an Admission fee to see him physically, psychologically, emotionally, or pokerly beaten......why can't I seem to help my self from rooting for him?
What makes you think this? His horrible showing in last year's series?
The guy is an arrogant brat who treats people like crap and is likely 1/10th the player he used to be...
this is completely crazy. Matusow said during the tournament of champions that a lot of phil's bracelets were against a small field. that is true. but look at his performance at the WSOP last year: four final tables, a bracelet, and nine cashes.why do people always hate the most talented people? it is really a shame. people are afriad to feel inferior and be in awe, instead they want to say ohhhhhh you are a dck, you a crazy, you are not as good as you seem, you are this you are that.just bow to your superiors and stfu
this is completely crazy. Matusow said during the tournament of champions that a lot of phil's bracelets were against a small field. that is true. but look at his performance at the WSOP last year: four final tables, a bracelet, and nine cashes.why do people always hate the most talented people? it is really a shame. people are afriad to feel inferior and be in awe, instead they want to say ohhhhhh you are a dck, you a crazy, you are not as good as you seem, you are this you are that.just bow to your superiors and stfu
Is it just me or has gmanshade made the transformation from “somewhat ignorant, but tolerable FCP community member” to “completely annoying zero added content troll who is not nearly as funny, clever, nor intelligent as he thinks he is”?Seems to have started around the time he started posting about treating his girlfriend like crap.
over/under on how many threads are made by seattleallstar during phil hellmuth's 11th bracelet win?I say 11.
I'll take the "under" on this only because after about 6 or so, someone would eventually get him worked up enough to get a ban.
I'll take the "under" on this only because after about 6 or so, someone would eventually get him worked up enough to get a ban.
You'd be surprised. He did it last year during the tenth, and me, scottyno, nickforgot, and 76clubs began making fun of the dude and posting threads completely unrelated to hellmuth and some that were to make fun of the idiot, he didn't get banned, and me, nick, and scotty did.EDIT: I forgot TB17.