Zeejustin Chip Leader

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dead serious here. men the master is a cheater, justin isn't.it's sort of like buying extra lottery tickets to increase your chances of winning, and then when you win all the losers yell, "he cheated"
No, it is nothing like that.If you're "dead serious", you have the mental capacity of a sidewalk.And please, everyone, stop using the word "hater" before 3-6 Mafia joins the thread and starts waxing poetic.
dead serious here. men the master is a cheater, justin isn't.it's sort of like buying extra lottery tickets to increase your chances of winning, and then when you win all the losers yell, "he cheated"
Yeah except you can buy extra lottery tickets because it's within the rules. Poker Sites clearly state it's illegal to have multiple accounts, let alone in the same tournament.I don't know how anyone can say ZeeJustin didn't cheat when he admits to cheating,
whats this whole thing everybody's got against cheating?
Nobody has anything against cheating. From the looks of this thread people have a problem with ZeeJustin, and mugging old ladies.

I like how people are calling this a mistake in the same way you would describe an accident, as in '**** I mistakenly tipped that waiter 20 instead of a 5' but instead, '**** I just mistakenly logged onto multiple accounts in the same tourny, how silly of me.' It was a deliberate act and not something you can just later call a 'mistake.' That said, its not the most heinous act ever committed either.

JB is clearly a phenom with some extraordinary skills (live/online) alike. The issue is a fundamental character flaw...to steal/cheat or not. He executed a plan to exploit an unfair advantage and I think its safe to say that he probably won a sh1tload of money before he was exposed. Since I started playing poker I never conspired to find an edge to defraud other players. I love poker too much to dishonor the spirit of the game. JB conspired to breach the essense of the game.Reminds me in 'Red Dawn' when Charlie Sheen shot his buddy the traitor...execution style

"Haters" is a stupid word.I hate you for using it.Turning down 6th street when you meant to turn down 7th is a mistake.Cheating is deliberate.Admitted guilt like a man?Please.Pretty easy to admit guilt when you are caught red handed, that is fucking lame to even bring up as some sort of rebuttal.Bringing up Slanksy or Grinder does not absolve this douchebag, it only indicts them -- your reasoning and rhetoric lack weight.Maybe all of you reason out your own lack of integrity and shitbaggery by telling yourselves it's just a "mistake" when you're screwing over whoever you screw over, who knows. As more me, I don't cheat anyone, ever.Except for bad guys of course, but that's all in a days work.
I like your moxy. This post was essentially what I was trying to get at on Page 2 of this increasingly dying thread. Good work.
I like your moxy. This post was essentially what I was trying to get at on Page 2 of this increasingly dying thread. Good work.
stop being so cryptic with your stance. word games are for weak tight limpers plz tell us what you really think. I get a sense that the JB mini drama pisses you off, speak up son. This debate is inspiring to me. Who backs cheaters/liars...and who doesn't. Czech Razor is waffling on this so far....step up dude
stop being so cryptic with your stance. word games are for weak tight limpers plz tell us what you really think. I get a sense that the JB mini drama pisses you off, speak up son. This debate is inspiring to me. Who backs cheaters/liars...and who doesn't. Czech Razor is waffling on this so far....step up dude
This is cryptic?http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...t&p=1939743
I like how people are calling this a mistake in the same way you would describe an accident, as in '**** I mistakenly tipped that waiter 20 instead of a 5' but instead, '**** I just mistakenly logged onto multiple accounts in the same tourny, how silly of me.' It was a deliberate act and not something you can just later call a 'mistake.' That said, its not the most heinous act ever committed either.
My very awesome contribution
"Haters" is a stupid word.I hate you for using it.Turning down 6th street when you meant to turn down 7th is a mistake.Cheating is deliberate.Admitted guilt like a man?Please.Pretty easy to admit guilt when you are caught red handed, that is fucking lame to even bring up as some sort of rebuttal.Bringing up Slanksy or Grinder does not absolve this douchebag, it only indicts them -- your reasoning and rhetoric lack weight.Maybe all of you reason out your own lack of integrity and shitbaggery by telling yourselves it's just a "mistake" when you're screwing over whoever you screw over, who knows. As more me, I don't cheat anyone, ever.Except for bad guys of course, but that's all in a days work.
I don't see how bringing this up lacks weight at all. It just points to the hypocricy of people who rush to bash on Justin everytime he's is deep in a tourney. People condemn his past actions every chance they get but freely ignore the actions of others who were dispicable as well. The internet poker world is full of people who idolize Sklansky and to some extent Matusow while these people and Grinder as well were all a helluva lot older than 18 when they did the things I mentioned earlier. I think of myself and what I shame it would be if everybody judged me based on my behaviour as an 18 year old.

suppose a billionaire bought in 10 times every sunday over the last few years but hardly ever cashes and when he does cash it's just over the bubble. how many people who call justin a cheater would also call this billionaire a cheater?if the rules say "only one entry" then the rules were broken. once again, what men the master used to do is a definite case of cheating but this is not.it is because zee is good that people have a problem with it.

suppose a billionaire bought in 10 times every sunday over the last few years but hardly ever cashes and when he does cash it's just over the bubble. how many people who call justin a cheater would also call this billionaire a cheater?if the rules say "only one entry" then the rules were broken. once again, what men the master used to do is a definite case of cheating but this is not.it is because zee is good that people have a problem with it.
Donks can be cheaters too. Other people might appreciate the fact that he's donating, but the billionaire is still a cheater nonetheless.
are you really this stupid?If anyone, (no matter who they are) buys into a MTT, SNG, or Cash game with more than 1 account (for online) or as a team (for live) its cheating.if a billionaire or a poor alcoholic buys into the sunday million with multiple accounts, thats cheating.if a billionaire or poor alcoholic buys into the WSOP ME and pays for 3 other players to play in the event and tells them to chip dump to him if they end up at the same table, thats cheating.If You buy in for someone and they play on their own, but with a deal to split the winnings with you. Thats different. Thats a stake.Z justin staked himself 4 times over in the ssame events. Thats cheating. if Z justin played in the event, but paid for you and I to play, and we would split the money with him. thats NOT cheating. thats staking. learn the difference.
this is where i disagree. the billioniare is not cheating. he paid the full amount for each entry.
Then you're a moron who is beyond help.
are you really this stupid? but paid for you and I to play, it's you and me (not you and I)
"If anyone, (no matter who they are) buys into a SNG, or Cash game with more than 1 account (for online) or as a team (for live) its cheating." this i agree with. however, buying into a tournament with 6000+ players is something different.

Don't feel like reading whole thread, notes anyone? IMO, ZeeJustin should be forgiven. I'll likely get flamed for saying this but I don't think he deserves the reputation he's got, what he did wasn't that bad.

Don't feel like reading whole thread, notes anyone? IMO, ZeeJustin should be forgiven. I'll likely get flamed for saying this but I don't think he deserves the reputation he's got, what he did wasn't that bad.
the guy was driving around in a G35 coupe when he was 19. all because of online pokerthere is no need to forgive him. he cheated. he should get branded as one
agree.people who collude or people who hack your computer are the real cheaters. the hackers need to be found, kidnapped and tortured.