Event #7 Pot Limit Omaha W/rebuys $ 5,000.00 (daniel Updates)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel Negreanu Eliminates Greg RaymerGreg Raymer raised 11K pre-flop and Daniel Negreanu called. Raymer moved all in blind before the flop came down {Q-Hearts}{6-Hearts}{4-Hearts}. Negreanu called and flipped over {A-Diamonds}{K-Hearts}{Q-Diamonds}{3-Hearts} for a King-high flush. Raymer tabled {Q-Diamonds}{Q-Clubs}{8-Clubs}{8-Diamonds} for a set. The turn was the {7-Hearts} and the river was the {5-Spades}. Fossilman headed to the rail as Negreanu increased his stack to 61K.

Daniel officially rebought *drumroll*.................4 TIMEST-Shirt winners List:Pot Odds RACevilturtlefreak2304STRITSthebottomlinedluzionOVERKILL

Daniel Negreanu Eliminates Greg RaymerGreg Raymer raised 11K pre-flop and Daniel Negreanu called. Raymer moved all in blind before the flop came down {Q-Hearts}{6-Hearts}{4-Hearts}. Negreanu called and flipped over {A-Diamonds}{K-Hearts}{Q-Diamonds}{3-Hearts} for a King-high flush. Raymer tabled {Q-Diamonds}{Q-Clubs}{8-Clubs}{8-Diamonds} for a set. The turn was the {7-Hearts} and the river was the {5-Spades}. Fossilman headed to the rail as Negreanu increased his stack to 61K.
Wow, surprised this wasn't noticed by the players.This WSOP is turning into a jopke!
Daniel officially rebought *drumroll*.................4 TIMEST-Shirt winners List:Pot Odds RACevilturtlefreak2304STRITSthebottomlinedluzionOVERKILL
WOOT! AND I was the first to go with 4. That's gotta be good for something extra right?!? :club: SHIIIIIIIP IT
Wow, surprised this wasn't noticed by the players.This WSOP is turning into a jopke!
It might be a typo......If not - the same thing happened in one of the earlier events. I think it was the 3 of diamonds in that case....

Daniel must have been laughing his arse off on the inside at least...when he busted Raymer aka Mr. Im so fat that I keep on buying supersize meals at every fast food joint so I can carry around the bucket of soda all day.

Daniel must have been laughing his arse off on the inside at least...when he busted Raymer aka Mr. Im so fat that I keep on buying supersize meals at every fast food joint so I can carry around the bucket of soda all day.
this may be sad, but i got hungry reading this post :club:

Official NumbersThe official numbers for Event #7 ($5,000 Pot-Limit Omaha w/Rebuys) are in. With 145 entrants, there were 450 rebuys, creating a total prizepool of $2,891,000. The top 18 players will finish in the money, earning at least $31,801. The full payout structure can be seen by clicking on the "Prizepool and Payouts" link on the right.First prize is worth a whopping $868,745.Haha. Only 145 entrants and first prize gets 800k!

Those are my people :club:

11:35 PM - "WOW. Just had Ah Qh 5 5 flop J 6 5 two hearts. I went all in with Andy Black on the flop. He had 66 turned quads. As cold as it gets. Down to 6k."And just like that he is down to 6k. Ridiculous!

11:35 PM - "WOW. Just had Ah Qh 5 5 flop J 6 5 two hearts. I went all in with Andy Black on the flop. He had 66 turned quads. As cold as it gets. Down to 6k."11:36 PM - "Pot was 200K."No way. That is so sick. so sick and so sick.

Looks like JC next to Doyle here?:46650faf43aa6.jpgAnd it looks like he just lost a big pot:"Sher Khan Farnood Doubles Through J.C. AlvaradoOn a flop of Ac,Qc, Js, Farnood was all in and J.C. Alavarado called. Farnood flipped over Kh,Jd,10s,6d for the Broadway straight, while J.C. Alavarado tabled Jc, 10c,9d,8s for a nut royal flush draw. Alvarado didn't hit his draw, and Farnood doubled up." :club: