Loosh - Did you play in this event or are you waiting for wsop?
Bricked 2 satties for it and spent the whole night before railing a friend i put into satty so i was in no condition to play. My first events friday, the 5k L/NLHE event.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bricked 2 satties for it and spent the whole night before railing a friend i put into satty so i was in no condition to play. My first events friday, the 5k L/NLHE event.
GL in that event.It's like my dream event, lol.I'm hoping I make some money while I'm down there / convince people to buy a ton of my action so I can play in the $1500 L/NL event.
GL to Waco also.520768359_f7351b1b84.jpg
If that hat was a house it would be condemned. No idea what that means really.....I am just insanely jealous of these guys. One day....PLEASE WIN! :club: G L G L
LOL- Check out the shirt.JC-Alvarado-Day-1-Mandlay.jpg
Where DO you buy a shirt like that?I also heard that Kantor bought a real cool watch and then J C saw it, bought one too, and then claimed that he had it first!!!! What a dik!or was it the other way around?jk JC.WIN DUDE! :club:

lol, That was JC's shirt from Day 1. I took second place for the T-shirt battle at our table with my "I Piss Excellence" shirt. Anyone else going to Mandalay to Rail today?

lol, That was JC's shirt from Day 1. I took second place for the T-shirt battle at our table with my "I Piss Excellence" shirt. Anyone else going to Mandalay to Rail today?
Can you give us updates while you are there? If you don't have a way to post on here, send me a PM and I will give you my # and I can post for you. I am home recupperating and I really want to do something worthwhile. :)And tell all the guys GL and that I am rooting for them.Oh... and great blog entry Al. :club:

Hamby Chips Up EarlyJared Hamby raises to $8,200 from under the gun and James McCrink moves all in for his last $18,700. Hamby thinks only briefly then calls with QJ. McCrink tables 66, the board comes KJT5A sending McCrink home and Hamby over the $110,000 chip mark.

Hamby Chips Up EarlyJared Hamby raises to $8,200 from under the gun and James McCrink moves all in for his last $18,700. Hamby thinks only briefly then calls with QJ. McCrink tables 66, the board comes KJT5A sending McCrink home and Hamby over the $110,000 chip mark.
he is a straight machine....LETS GO JC.....
Gogo TID JC/Waco!
Where DO you buy a shirt like that?I also heard that Kantor bought a real cool watch and then J C saw it, bought one too, and then claimed that he had it first!!!! What a dik!or was it the other way around?jk JC.WIN DUDE! :club:
I would like to know also
You can get that shirt at localcelebrity.netThe Grinder had a say in the shirts/sponsors those shirts.There's a couple of cool ones.Yer welcome
Tx for the link :)My fav:foto2_147_4.jpgAnyone see the hand where JC got into the lead? Hmmm...doesn't really matter. GO JC!!!

JC Alvarado takes a big pot from The GrinderJC Alvarado raised to 12k from under the gun and Michael Mizrachi called from the small blind. The flop came the Ah6s4d, Mizrachi bet 5.5k and Alvarado made the call. The turn was the 9d, Mizrachi bet 15k and Alvarado made the call. The river was 9s, Mizrachi led for 30k and Alvarado made it 90k. Mizrachi made the call and Alvarado flipped over 9c6c for a full boat to rake the pot.

Somebody needs to coin a new phrase for the sickness that is JC.Go JC and Waco.Found the hand where he took the lead.Billy Baxter pushed in from early position for 33k and JC Alvarado made the call. The players turned up:Billy Baxter: A :club: Q :D JC Alvarado: J :) J :D The board came the K :D 5 :icon_dance: 4 :D 2 :) 10 :) eliminating Baxter in 26th place. He took home $13,115.