does anyone ever get banned (besides jfarrell)

No offense intended to any Mods (Jayson in particular since he is the only one I know) but there is some real crap that gets flinged around in this forum. Realistically there are only about 15 or so people who offer insight into the game and/or honestly answer questions with the intent to make better players. The remainder of people post flames (I have a feeling they will flame me too). That is not my real concern, though. Its all the racist, vulgar, anti-gay, BS that really kills me. We are super lucky to have experienced players here that offer us insight into the game. I have progressed from 0.5/1 to playing $100NL tables and am making on average $1000-$1400 a week on top of my other job. I am thankful to the people who offered me help and advice -- as respect to them and this forum I have not flamed anyone, I have simply offered my insight into the games and some of the wisdom that was passed to me. I hope that out of respect to the people here we can stop some of the 14y/o school lockerroom ignorant blabbering that kills more braincells than grain alcohol.Ahhh. I feel better.

did u go to tunica???
Nope I cancelled my trip because I went on a $1000 downswing and another $600 would have took my bankroll below $5/$10 level and didnt want to do that.
did u go to tunica???
Nope I cancelled my trip because I went on a $1000 downswing and another $600 would have took my bankroll below $5/$10 level and didnt want to do that.
sry to hear that im going wed i have a job in crossett,AR hope i can win a seat to the big dance

After posting my two Lebowski comments, I looked upon our holier than thou poster and saw his enormous post count. Go preach somewhere else you little girl. Try NWP. Terd Burgular.I normally don't flame, only sarcastic, but this guy is asking for it. After building up all that goodwill with your avatar, you have shown you have no sense of humor. Go away.

I'm only staying on FCP till Fryer98 reaches his 5000th post. I have a vivid recollection of a Life Magazine picture in my childhood days of a Buddist Monk setting himself ablaze in protest, a sight so disturbing I never achieved proper closure. This forum, through an avatar sacrifice, will help me leap over my mental block.Forums help. Forums work.

I'm only staying on FCP till Fryer98 reaches his 5000th post. I have a vivid recollection of a Life Magazine picture in my childhood days of a Buddist Monk setting himself ablaze in protest, a sight so disturbing I never achieved proper closure. This forum, through an avatar sacrifice, will help me leap over my mental block.Forums help. Forums work.
You think I'm scareeeeeeed?
You think I'm scareeeeeeed?
I sure hope not, I've waited 35 years for this.

Hey guys, uhh, long time lurker, 9th time poster here. I see that the OP is trying to put a stop to unnecessary "flaming" along with vulgarity and intolerance of those with alternate or underaverage charactaristics. I agree that is not nice but that IS general forum. Perhaps we could set up a "pooty poo" forum so that he and the rest of his girlfriends can chat about purses & shoes & such.Now I hate to flame you(I really do) but you want to stop flaming when i've been posting and I haven't been flamed yet which, IMHO, is a bunch of BS. I've given no insight or anything that could be considered valuable.Not even to a retarded monkey, a retarded gay monkey. I'm not sure what to do, I thought about posting a "internet poker rigged" thread but that has been beaten like ho's cha-cha. Any help would be appreciated. Please, don't let me get through noob status without a flame.PS OP, redundacy is the spice of life

Hey guys, uhh, long time lurker, 9th time poster here. I see that the OP is trying to put a stop to unnecessary "flaming" along with vulgarity and intolerance of those with alternate or underaverage charactaristics. I agree that is not nice but that IS general forum. Perhaps we could set up a "pooty poo" forum so that he and the rest of his girlfriends can chat about purses & shoes & such.Now I hate to flame you(I really do) but you want to stop flaming when i've been posting and I haven't been flamed yet which, IMHO, is a bunch of BS. I've given no insight or anything that could be considered valuable.Not even to a retarded monkey, a retarded gay monkey. I'm not sure what to do, I thought about posting a "internet poker rigged" thread but that has been beaten like ho's cha-cha.  Any help would be appreciated. Please, don't let me get through noob status without a flame.PS  OP, redundacy is the spice of life
rofl, i love this new guy. great post. you had me at "pooty poo"

No offense to any of the uptight self righteous people on this forum intended, but give it a goddamn break. If someone flames you, IGNORE it. That's all it takes, or even throw a witty response back at them. If people feel like coming on here, typing all in caps and calling everyone a donk left, right, and centre, then that's what they're going to do. Grow a brain, grow a spine, grow some testicles, or just harvest some good old common sense, but stop throwing out new topics about this bullshit.P.S. To the OP: I was 14 once, and I'm sure you were too, if that's how kids want to get their jollies, then let them. It's not hurting anyone, and some people might consider your post a FLAME against the younger people who frequent this forum. Peace.

Could not help myself....Chauffeur: --So he says, "My son can't hold a job, my daughter's married to a fu.ckin' loser, and I got a rash on my ass so bad I can't hardly sitdown. But you know me. I can't complain." Dude: [laughing] Fu.ckin' A, man. I got a rash man

I don't know, I kind of like the OP...He's good. And thorough.But I guess he is sort of like a small child that wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know...Your "revolution" is over, OP! Condolences! The bums lost!...My advice is, do what your parents did! Get a job, sir! The bums will always lose-- do you hear me, OP? THE BUMS WILL ALWAYS--Oh, and by the way...OP is not the preferred nomenclature. To flame is easy. To flame with style, therein lies a challenge. Actually, I'll admit it...to flame with lines from the movie of the OP's avatar is quite simple as well. But fun!